Roys Latest Special 6.0

Allan-Herbie

If the car is in mint condition, that's just good business.

For business to be good, its got to be good for both parties involved. A $30k markup is a bit harsh. Especially when his influence on the boards helps drive up the price of the cars. This falls clearly in line with him bragging about making $100k on a miura a year or so ago.

If the car is in mint condition, that's just good business.

since when has allan posted a car that roy is selling that doesnt have some sort of history behind it?

Not to be a stick in the mud, but is 17% too much to make on a 170k investment? I don't think it is too harsh if he originally sourced the car, buying it off of ebay and then flipping it to someone for 30k more is probably not totally up and up, but who are we to judge as to how much money someone should make if the car is truly as nice as described?

Guest miyagi
since when has allan posted a car that roy is selling that doesnt have some sort of history behind it?

:iamwithstupid:

"I have driven a lot of 6.0 cars and this is hands down one of the strongest I have ever driven. I cannot imagine what it would be like with a custom exhaust system and some custom tuning....OMG!!!" - Roy Cats.

OMG!!1!!11!eleven!!1 :rolleyes:

I remeber a guy on FChat had a great 6.0 for sale VERY cheap, like 172k and I was setting up a time in about 2 weeks to go up and see it and buy it. Roy swooped in and picked it up, sucks for me, but fairs fair, he beat me to it. He then turned around and sold it for like 190+k and offered me another with the same miles for 194k.

Now, to scoop up a car just to try and resell it to someone on the same board is low when you claim to just be inthe biz to help bring the cars and people together to help complete their dream. Cause he buys sight unseen and passes an unseen car along the line I ended up paying more than 20k on another one I could have gotten one much easier back then had he stayed outta it.

Business is business, but it doesnt have to be done like that, I refused to pay 20k+ for him to be a middle man on a car I was talking to the owner dirrectly myself to pick up.

OMG!!1!!11!eleven!!1 :rolleyes:

I dont get it.

I remeber a guy on FChat had a great 6.0 for sale VERY cheap, like 172k and I was setting up a time in about 2 weeks to go up and see it and buy it. Roy swooped in and picked it up, sucks for me, but fairs fair, he beat me to it. He then turned around and sold it for like 190+k and offered me another with the same miles for 194k.

Now, to scoop up a car just to try and resell it to someone on the same board is low when you claim to just be inthe biz to help bring the cars and people together to help complete their dream. Cause he buys sight unseen and passes an unseen car along the line I ended up paying more than 20k on another one I could have gotten one much easier back then had he stayed outta it.

Business is business, but it doesnt have to be done like that, I refused to pay 20k+ for him to be a middle man on a car I was talking to the owner dirrectly myself to pick up.

should have completed the deal before Roy.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but is 17% too much to make on a 170k investment? I don't think it is too harsh if he originally sourced the car, buying it off of ebay and then flipping it to someone for 30k more is probably not totally up and up, but who are we to judge as to how much money someone should make if the car is truly as nice as described?
Nothing wrong with making money, but when it comes to Roy and his shadyness, he has almost become a thorn in the Lambo image soo large as to warrant not wanting to have a lambo.

If it was a nice car and I don't know that is was or wasn't it doesn't matter what he paid for it. The shape or condition of the car not what he paid for it that makes the value of it. I just hope for the buyer sake it was a nice car.

Nothing wrong with making money, but when it comes to Roy and his shadyness, he has almost become a thorn in the Lambo image soo large as to warrant not wanting to have a lambo.

With that I will not argue.

Of course, it just like his last blue 6.0 is very very nice!

http://www.xxx/used_vehicle_de...0365&bhcp=1

Lets start with the price he paid for it..........$170,500

Hope that helps with turning a 30K profit for you Roy. :icon_thumleft:

Actually, not a bad car from the short time I looked at it. No glaring issues. Saw it when Lambo Houston had it. Seemed pretty clean, but it sat with them for a while. They said they "wholesaled it."

If we like to admit it or not, That cat dealer has influence the prices alot and it is not for the better. I do feel buying a lambo is not as rewarding as it use to be. Thanks to all those deceptions on history and pricing.