Anyone like this diamond Rolex Sub?

Lambo4ever

It looks good if you like Rolexes

I dunno, I like rolex, but those are not for me.

give me a nice regular submariner anyday over those.

Too obvoius that those are aftermarket diamonds. I like the dial though. I like the diamond pieces that look like they came directly from Rolex. This one is obviously aftermarket, particularly the bezel.

The dial on the 1st pic is definitely after-market: it's not even set right --- look at those diamonds at 1 o'clock index compared to those at 11 o'clock. A diamonded submariner is an oxymoron and thus completely defeats the purpose & intent of the watch that it was set out to be!

How about a Diamond GMT from rolex ?

Better than those subs pictured above but, again, it defeats the purpose of the watch --- diamond bezel voiding the GMT index. To be fair, if it's factory set, then that combo will look quite nice. But it will also make the watch looks huge. Too big & too much bling IMO.

Those subs up top look like crap IMO. Can you say 70s? The GMT looks better. There's a fine balance between the bling and the classiness of a watch. You're diving into wannabe rap mogul with the watches above.

Totally sucks...all that was done was depreciate the value. A sub is an entry level inexpensive watch. Add an aftermarket bevel and what do you have. An inexpensive Rolex with crap additions.

One of my Rolexes is the stainless & gold submariner with diamonds on each hour. It's probably the most bling that I can handle. I believe they run about $10k these days.