Pictures of LPower People and their rides!

GBGallardo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2 LP men of mystery have been seen by very few. :eusa_shhh:

There's a pic of Peter2 somewhere around here, never seen abolfaz (though I hear he's Iranian :eusa_shhh: :icon_mrgreen: ).

There's a pic of Peter2 somewhere around here, never seen abolfaz (though I hear he's Iranian :eusa_shhh: :icon_mrgreen: ).

They are both real cool guys that are very down to earth. Ive hung out with them both a couple of times. They like to remain low key, and that is why I jokingly made that post. There is a picture of both of them somewhere on the site, and pictures of their cars as well, but I doubt anyone can find them. :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_shhh:

They are both real cool guys that are very down to earth. Ive hung out with them both a couple of times. They like to remain low key, and that is why I jokingly made that post. There is a picture of both of them somewhere on the site, and pictures of their cars as well, but I doubt anyone can find them. :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_shhh:

I am SURE somebody can....... ;)

I thought Abolfaz was way older (+45) I thought this because his comments are most of the time very ... I can't describe it, smart/well thought/...

heres me and my old car, just traded it for an escalade. the girl is my sister. ignore the stupid duece hand gestures, we were just being goofy.

carpic.jpg

Your sister is hot

I thought Abolfaz was way older (+45) I thought this because his comments are most of the time very ... I can't describe it, smart/well thought/...

Dont worry. Thats what everyone says. :icon_mrgreen:

heres me and my old car, just traded it for an escalade. the girl is my sister. ignore the stupid duece hand gestures, we were just being goofy.

carpic.jpg

What part of KC you in? I use to live in Overland Park and leawood a few years back. Do you ever go by kc trends, I know the owner he is a good guy with some nice rides and opend a new local off 135th that is pretty nice.

ha ha I disagree with you... I wonder if he is sitting down in the photo ??? hard to see.