New Canadian Owner!

Zapper

Well finally the wait is over!! :rolleyes:

My wife and I have just taken delivery of a 91 Diablo.

What a great car, so great I couldn't wait till spring to go for a ride, so a friend of ours came over with his lambo Countach and we headed out for a very short drive. Dam it was cold out! -22c and with the wind -33c but still a great ride!!

I just would like to say it was a pleasure dealing with Motorcars International, Jeff Cornwell in sales and Mark in Detailing. Both of them were a great help in making sure the car was exactly what they said it would be.

Also if you ever need a broker to help import or export in or out of Canada, I can not say enough for the Ultimate Car Collection, ask for Andrea, after how she made sure that the car was ok and all the paper work was in order, always in constant contact with me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

The reason I speak highly of Andrea is that the shipping company that I used was terrible and she kept on them everyday for five weeks to find out what was going on with the car. They lied to us by saying the car had left and was in Canada....... then it was stuck at the border..... then no one knew what was going on............then the employee is new so they don't know to deal with it......then holding the car because they don't have payment because they can't find the check that they already recieved...... all along it was just sitting in their warehouse for 5 weeks. Finally I think they got tried of us phoning every day and ended up shipping the car out with another company. Allot more to the story but that is the jest of it. My experience with AAA Transport was terrible to deal with. To their credit with some of the delay was the weather but only about 10 days.

So finally we own a dream we both had!

Here are some pixs.

Phil & Tanya

post-9014-1203473803_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473812_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474377_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473821_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473830_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474233_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473847_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474254_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474261_thumb.jpg

Once again congrats. on the purchase. The car looks great and the exhaust note is incredible.

I love the picture of the two cars with the Canadian flag in the background. Your lovely wife has a great eye, (and despite the frigid wind, an very steady hand).

I can't wait till spring.

Congrats! Darren just called me and told me about the new Diablo in town. If the snow ever melts here you'll have to roll on by and pick me up for a spin. I've never been in a 91 other than to have a seat and check it out. I'm sure you will enjoy that car.

Well finally the wait is over!! :rolleyes:

My wife and I have just taken delivery of a 91 Diablo.

What a great car, so great I couldn't wait till spring to go for a ride, so a friend of ours came over with his lambo Countach and we headed out for a very short drive. Dam it was cold out! -22c and with the wind -33c but still a great ride!!

I just would like to say it was a pleasure dealing with Motorcars International, Jeff Cornwell in sales and Mark in Detailing. Both of them were a great help in making sure the car was exactly what they said it would be.

Also if you ever need a broker to help import or export in or out of Canada, I can not say enough for the Ultimate Car Collection, ask for Andrea, after how she made sure that the car was ok and all the paper work was in order, always in constant contact with me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

The reason I speak highly of Andrea is that the shipping company that I used was terrible and she kept on them everyday for five weeks to find out what was going on with the car. They lied to us by saying the car had left and was in Canada....... then it was stuck at the border..... then no one knew what was going on............then the employee is new so they don't know to deal with it......then holding the car because they don't have payment because they can't find the check that they already recieved...... all along it was just sitting in their warehouse for 5 weeks. Finally I think they got tried of us phoning every day and ended up shipping the car out with another company. Allot more to the story but that is the jest of it. My experience with AAA Transport was terrible to deal with. To their credit with some of the delay was the weather but only about 10 days.

So finally we own a dream we both had!

Here are some pixs.

Phil & Tanya

post-9014-1203473803_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473812_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474377_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473821_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473830_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474233_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203473847_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474254_thumb.jpg

post-9014-1203474261_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the congrats, I am more than sure i will enjoy the beast. I have already taken it for another ride.....who cares that it's freaking cold out :icon_super:

The wife took the pic on the other car

post-9014-1203596433_thumb.jpg