GTR vs Z06 R8 GT3

Allan-Herbie

GTR gets beat from 60-100 by 0.5 seconds.

ugly but fast. Id rather have a Plastic mess-06.

its just too ugly imo. the front at least. the rear is great, but I just cant get passed the front.

its just too ugly imo. the front at least. the rear is great, but I just cant get passed the front.

I look at them both from a practical standpoint as it would be my daily driver, so with back seats, a nice trunk and an autobox, the GTR it is!

I look at them both from a practical standpoint as it would be my daily driver, so with back seats, a nice trunk and an autobox, the GTR it is!

The SLR has completely ruined you. Before you wouldn't be caught dead in an auto. :eusa_naughty:

Its horrible outside and in, and lacks character in every sense.....however fast. id take the gt3 every time. It is a lot of of car for the money, but then a Plastic mess-06 is even more so. Still remains to see how fast it is over 120mph+......i reckon the contenders may pull back some respect...especially the 997tt.

for the same reasons i wouldnt have an evo, I wouldnt have this...just not my thing. id rather have an m5 as a dd.

I have seen the GTR in person and its about the size of an M5

Yeah, when I saw the car, it seemed HUGE. It's easily the size of the Chrysler 300M, but with a lower roof line. It lines seemed disportionate to me. Although it did seem comfy, and I know it will perform.

For a daily driver, it would be between the GTR or the Audi RS4.

Yeah, when I saw the car, it seemed HUGE. It's easily the size of the Chrysler 300M, but with a lower roof line. It lines seemed disportionate to me. Although it did seem comfy, and I know it will perform.

For a daily driver, it would be between the GTR or the Audi RS4.

for a daily why not go with a CLK AMG??

Ive heard the Vettes trunk it very usable/large.

It looks quite OK in black IMO. It's extremely impressive in terms of performance...wow...especially for the price. Nissan sure did hit a home-run on that one.

It would be like this for me, GT3 (Surprise?), R8, GTR, Plastic mess-06.

Still only a 2 seater and 6 speed.

Your new car is the 09 Caddy CTS-V. I hear there will be an auto option as well. It looks sick and it will be FAST for a heavy car.

Your new car is the 09 Caddy CTS-V. I hear there will be an auto option as well. It looks sick and it will be FAST for a heavy car.

550 hp right?