i need a high end watch fast

hp400

i would like a nice watch 4 around 100$

That is 100K? I am sure you can find something very high end for that. $100 and you can have my swatch.

:iamwithstupid:

Hes done nothing but make stupid posts.

I ment to put 1000$ not 100$

Ohhh, why didn't you say so? I have something just for you:

Big_Ben_face_8381.jpg

Check out lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu. Nice, used lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu's can be had for 1K.

Guys, no matter how unintelligent or annoying some of you may believe this person to be, let's not forget that he/she is also a person.

Well you had me going for a second

Try looking on ebay or a good watch website. Sometimes you can find lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu's, tags, and rolex's in the $1,000 price range. Good luck on your search!

i would like a nice watch 4 around 100$

Here is a nice Rolex Tudor for less than $500.

That said, I'm going to give you a very good piece of advice. It's up to you if you want to take it. Here goes- as much as you think you might need a "high end" watch, you don't. Not at your age and at your stage in life. It's nice that you are thinking of a good timepiece, as your generation is foregoing watches all together and using the clock in their cell phones and PDA instead. I'm assuming that $1000 is a lot of money to you. It's still a lot of money to me. All you're going to do is make yourself a walking target for some other kid to roll you and take the Rolex, perhaps getting yourself shot in the process. Put that money aside and take $100 and buy a "regular" watch. Invest the rest. If you are trying to impress someone with that watch, don't. They're not worth hanging around with if that's how they measure you- by your money. Money does not make a man. (And btw- just so you know in the future, a high-end watch starts at around $100K and goes up from there as stated earlier). Take some of that time you are going to use from posting and read up in our watch section- there's some interesting info.

Check out lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu. Nice, used lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu's can be had for 1K.

Guys, no matter how unintelligent or annoying some of you may believe this person to be, let's not forget that he/she is also a person.

We are people behind these computer screens too, and all he does is make stupid an annoying posts and threads. So :givesfuck: He can't even be bothered to spell his native language correctly.

I come here to relax, learn and have fun, not to read his retarded posts and threads. This place requires you to be 18+ to join, anyhow.

Motion to ban him !

Here is a nice Rolex Tudor for less than $500.

That said, I'm going to give you a very good piece of advice. It's up to you if you want to take it. Here goes- as much as you think you might need a "high end" watch, you don't. Not at your age and at your stage in life. It's nice that you are thinking of a good timepiece, as your generation is foregoing watches all together and using the clock in their cell phones and PDA instead. I'm assuming that $1000 is a lot of money to you. It's still a lot of money to me. All you're going to do is make yourself a walking target for some other kid to roll you and take the Rolex, perhaps getting yourself shot in the process. Put that money aside and take $100 and buy a "regular" watch. Invest the rest. If you are trying to impress someone with that watch, don't. They're not worth hanging around with if that's how they measure you- by your money. Money does not make a man. (And btw- just so you know in the future, a high-end watch starts at around $100K and goes up from there as stated earlier). Take some of that time you are going to use from posting and read up in our watch section- there's some interesting info.

My good buddy Gil has far more patience for you than I ever will. :icon_mrgreen:

I was leaning towards the banning suggestion posted earlier.

Whats with all this ban talk. He hasn't done anything wrong. Leave him be. If he asks for advice on buying a watch give him advice or don't post at all.

save your money.

If you absolutely need a watch, my suggestion is a digital. You only have to read the numbers. Make sure there is an alarm feature too. I think it will come in handy.

Ok I was a bit harsh hp. All apologies. However, it would greatly benefit you to do a bit of homework before posting something like "need a high end watch fast". It just seems like an attention-getter and not a legit thread. Look, I wouldn't spend $1000 on a watch right now. I could, but I'm in college and that is one of the LAST things I should spend that kind of money on. Like beach said, save the cash. I really think you'd be much better off spending a couple hundred MAX. I picked up the esq bracer similar to this one a while ago and love it. It's all i need at this stage in my life.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESQ-Bracer-Black-Dial-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Whats with all this ban talk. He hasn't done anything wrong. Leave him be. If he asks for advice on buying a watch give him advice or don't post at all.

STFU! Go read some of HP's posts. It's one dipshit post after another.

A high end watch for $1000? Please.