Pearl white 722

Diablo_4_Ever

Looks stunning! So there is most likely two pearl white slr722s registered in united arab emirates, as the other car had Dubai plates and this one has Abu dhabi plates..

Looks like the Balloon White from the LP's/Gallardos. All these 722's and regular SLR's that keep being posted with interesting paint schemes aren't available from McLaren/Mercedes for these cars correct? In other words these would have been aftermarket jobs right?

Looks like the Balloon White from the LP's/Gallardos. All these 722's and regular SLR's that keep being posted with interesting paint schemes aren't available from McLaren/Mercedes for these cars correct? In other words these would have been aftermarket jobs right?

When these cars were released from the factory, Mercedes-Benz was taking special orders on what ever color you wanted your 722 Painted. I worked at Mercedes when these were released and I had a customer interested in a white one. I had to verify that this was possible and it was. I hope that this answers your question

Looks stunning! So there is most likely two pearl white slr722s registered in united arab emirates, as the other car had Dubai plates and this one has Abu dhabi plates..

I'm sure I have seen more, I will keep a look out as they are all over here now.

I was at Mercedes Dealer, and according to them, if i wanted a WHITE SLR Roadster, I could have it in 8-9 months, msrp is 513K.

summer is on the way and knightsbrigde, park lane is the place to be in london especially because all the Arabs are flying in their exotics over to the UK.

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=kMyWX6Ruyy8

I think the one from Dubai is normal white, not pearl.

and btw this is a repost :)

• 3 months later...