Welcome to our newest member GLC65!

abolfaz

Here is where I get confused. This board and its members are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to all things lambo. When we see a car for sale thats got issues, we talk about it. IE someone is looking at a certain lamborghini and they'll start a thread titled "does anyone know about XYZ lambo?" With that anyone that knows something about that particular car will post and you'll find out just about everything you could imagine about that car. The other scenario is when a member sees something for sale, makes a post about it and discloses what they know about it. We don't discriminate between car dealers, there have been a couple of instances where franchised dealers that are sponsors here have had story cars and we've talked about them.

Time and time again Roy has been called out selling story cars on this forum, now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with story cars. Just as theres a market for MINT cars that command a premium, there are people out the that don't mind a car thats got a story since they can buy the car at a discount. But in Roy's case, whether its a GTR that was burned to the ground then rebuilt, a murci that had odometer problems, a 6.0 that had fallen out of a truck, the blue 6.0 that you bought, the defense is always the same, "I didn't know, the seller didn't disclose the damage, this is the first I've heard of it" followed by "I dare anyone to provide proof that the car was damaged, these are lies, etc". Once the proof is shown, then Roy turns personal, attacking me, Allan or whoever else says something about the history of the cars he's selling. How does that make any sense? Should Roy be going after carfax as well? If nothing else if he REALLY didn't know the history of the cars he's buying, shouldn't he be thankful that we're disclosing what we know? So once the history of one of the cars is discussed, Allan becomes a free loader who married well, I become a crook and convicted felon, in my case Roy went so far as to pull my record and disseminate it throughout the lambo world. Why?

What really makes me wonder though is how the other forums protect his behavior by editing or outright deleting posts and threads regarding his cars. Can someone explain to me why thats so?

Roy also pulled my criminal record, and then told people that I was a convicted fellon who went to jail on drug charges! LOL

I agree with Mike, there is a market for everything.

For example on your 6.0, if the topic was started saying, Hey I got a good deal for someone looking for a storied 6.0, no one would have a problem. But the topic started with.... Oh my god... this car is sooooo perfect Im never gonna let it go.... roy, oh noooo, I want it! Its a Keeper!! And then of course the full retail asking price of 200K IF WE HAD TO LET IT GO...... Then back to.... What? Wrecked? Kit car parts? What are you talking about? We had no idea!!! LOL

How about when Roy went on the forums accusing me of being ABOUT to commit insurance fraud, and trying to tell everyone my motor on my SLR was blown? :eusa_naughty: :lol2:

Or then you have Kevin trying to play both sides of the story, and trying to act like he is best friends with Turboalex? Big shout out to Alex at Sp Engineering! What a great guy! LOL

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan and abolfaz at it again... oh boy.. :eusa_wall:

Gus, welcome and will you please elaborate more on the racism/discrimination or whatever it was lawsuit? It sounds interesting to me..

Allan and abolfaz at it again... oh boy.. :eusa_wall:

Joe has spoken, I rest my case.

Gus, welcome and will you please elaborate more on the racism/discrimination or whatever it was lawsuit? It sounds interesting to me..

Don't get me started with HUD. I have a 30 unit apartment building that was under a HUD contract till last march, GOOD GOD could I tell you stories!

Joe has spoken, I rest my case.

Buhh.. I have to justify my salary and credit line from Roy somehow... :icon_mrgreen:

Buhh.. I have to justify my salary and credit line from Roy somehow... :icon_mrgreen:

HAHA! Hook me up!

HAHA! Hook me up!

You guys are fools! Everyone knows only Alex gives out million dollar lines of credit!!!!

You guys are fools! Everyone knows only Alex gives out million dollar lines of credit!!!!

I need 4.6, hook me up Yo!

I see only 2 possibilities as to why Roy threads on FCrap are deleted before public consumption -

1. Roy is tight with the mods and they are protecting him from negative press, and/or

2. The mods feel what is being done is fair and just.

In both cases , the outcome is that information pertinent to impending purchases for both casual purchasers and veteran enthusiasts is rendered inaccessible, thereby making the purchase transaction unneccessarily complicated, which then comes full circle as to why FChat is a steaming pile of dogshit.

This guy doesn't just need a 'Multi-Lambo Owner' title, he needs the -

OWNS EVERY fcuking LAMBO EVER CREATED Owner title

Cheers, Gus. You are the man. That is some collection... :notworthy:

Gus if you have a holdback from Roy or something on the blue 6.0 I'd at least make him get you a real 6.0 front bumper. It looks like the rear has been changed from the first time he was trying to sell it (or at least no longer looks like a roadster bumper), but the front one still looks like the kit car bumper. The little splitters on the sides should be carbon fibre, not painted.

Gus if you have a holdback from Roy or something on the blue 6.0 I'd at least make him get you a real 6.0 front bumper. It looks like the rear has been changed from the first time he was trying to sell it (or at least no longer looks like a roadster bumper), but the front one still looks like the kit car bumper. The little splitters on the sides should be carbon fibre, not painted.
bought

I appreciate your concerns and like I said, I will publicly disclose everything in a few days with facts. It is really disturbing hearing all of the negative things from someone I just spent over half a million dollars with and is very difficult to keep things inside, but I will shut up for now and honor my word and promise that I will release every detail about the blue diablo transaction. It will not be biased but just FACTS. I really got screwed with the 1988 Countach I purchased five years ago. It is still at the shop undergoing a five year nuts and bolts restoration and I already have over $200K into this car. I will release the seral number to the car. Good news is that the car will be ready this year. I purchased the car from Prestige out of San Diego and they had the balls to ship a car that did not operate, no horns, no mirrors, broken clutch, flat tires, however, it did have a new interior. That is another topic.

Incredible. The coolest diablo roadster ive ever seen hands down.

Is it supercharged?

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

I just purchased this 1997.5 Diablo Roadster from Pierro Navarro of Motorcars of Extinction. The car has a new Lamborghini engine since the old engine caught on fire. It hsd custom brakes (SL55 brakes). I do not like black rims so I had the rims changed to 2003 Murci Rims/Tires. I installed a fancy stereo/audio/electronic system. I was not really shopping for another roadster since I already own a 1999 Black Diablo Roadster but did not like the 1984 Ferrari Boxer I had so I did a trade.

Welcome to LP Gus! Its pretty great group so it definitely is a little more laid back than Ferrarichat. Your collection is incredible and Im loving the Murcielago roadster.

Are you also in FL?

Thanks, and yes, I do own a house in Tampa as well.

As far as the back bumper, it could of also just had the reflector holes filled in and painted. Not saying it was, but who knows.

awesome collection! thanks for sharing the pics with us. but the f40, f50, CGT and FGT that you just sold are amazing collector cars and are currently going up in value.

how do you decide which car to drive for a particular day?

My favorite car is my orange/orange Murcielago Roadster. I take that out whenever I can. If the weather seems like its going to rain, I will take the LP640 . IMO, the Murcielagos are the best cars in this planet and no other cars in my collection comes close. Once the 2009 Murci is released I will probably get a green one. The thing that sucks is that the roof is so freaking difficult to install. I just installed a Larini exhaust on the roadster and am looking forward in taking her out. The Gallardo is a great fun car also. I am considering Twin Turboing the Gallardo this winter.

awesome collection! thanks for sharing the pics with us. but the f40, f50, CGT and FGT that you just sold are amazing collector cars and are currently going up in value.

Space is an issue and I really did not think the F40 and F50 were worth the money. I am not too concerned with making money on these cars but would like to minimize taking a bath when I sell. Those two cars just seemed somewhat dated and after owning several Murcis and diablos, they were no comparison. The Carrera GT was a crotch rocket and a super fast car but I needed space for the second Countach I wanted and really needed the spsce. The Ford GT did not interest me at all . If it goes up I am happy for the buyer. I felt clausterphobic when I was in the cockpit of the Carrera GT and it was a bitch always stalling engaging in first gear.

Loving those cars u own from those pics posted!

Those murcielagos looks so awesome..

just wondering,do u own any sedans like a RR or Maybach?

Welcome Gus. I think I may have seen your CGT in downtown Chicago about a year and a half ago. Not this past December, but the the one before last. It was parked outside a hotel downtown. I tried to snap a quick pick when we went by, but were going to fast. Can't be too many black CGT's rolling around. I had no idea such an amazing collection was located so close to my home. I'm 40 minutes from Chicago. It's great to have you!