HOT Babes & Rides thread™

MONACO BODYGUARDS

My Ferrari 360 F1 Spider and...... Tyra.

Post up your rides and babes ! Post pics of ANY nice girl next to your ride, NOT only *NWS*. Looking forward to see some pretty girls.

Man, I love dark skinned chicks!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start dating girls with pierced clits, navels, implanted DD's, tatts,.... they usually love to pose naked in front of cameras. :icon_thumleft:

man, what i wouldnt give for a girlfriend witha pierced clit, trap stapm and DD silicones. i think i'd have that over a lambo.

man, what i wouldnt give for a girlfriend witha pierced clit, trap stapm and DD silicones. i think i'd have that over a lambo.

I wouldn't ...give me the Lambo all day everyday.

I eat dark skinned chicks for breakfast!

You need to go to Martinique. I'm not that much into dark skinned girls but Martinique is a pretty-titty-booty hot damn place. However, being in Aix-en-Provence right now, let me say that this city is heaven on earth.

PIC_0869.JPG

PIC_0875.JPG

not a lambo but here ya go

OH MAN, she is sexy ! More pics. This is what I am talking about, what origin is she? Pakistani?

And in this thread I do care about what car the girl is posing next to. So far we have seen girls with:

Ferrari 360, Lambo Murcielago, Lambo Gallardo, Mercedes E-Class and Honda.

You need to go to Martinique. I'm not that much into dark skinned girls but Martinique is a pretty-titty-booty hot damn place. However, being in Aix-en-Provence right now, let me say that this city is heaven on earth.

Martinique yes. I would bring myself and many many girls in trouble...

Heaven ?How so Tommy? I have been to Aix-en-Provence but nothing special or am I missing something right now? ( this is TYPICAL, I leave the Riviera for a little while and then something is going on)

OH MAN, she is sexy ! More pics. This is what I am talking about, what origin is she? Pakistani?

And in this thread I do care about what car the girl is posing next to. So far we have seen girls with:

Ferrari 360, Lambo Murcielago, Lambo Gallardo, Mercedes E-Class and Honda.

She is half black and white, mom was a playboy bunny....

post-1565-1214430532_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1214431774_thumb.jpg

Need more blondes!

We been through it already, blondes are so 2005 .... :jackoff:

Not that I would miss an opportunity to shag a hot blonde but you know what... it's all about the brunettes right now in Hollywood...

Not that I would miss an opportunity to shag a hot blonde but you know what... it's all about the brunettes right now in Hollywood...

Your assumptions at Trunks dont count.... In reality, its all about the Blondes.

Your assumptions at Trunks dont count.... In reality, its all about the Blondes.

Since when Trunks doesn't count ?

:crybaby2:

It's ALL about the brunettes right now in Monaco too:

( Blondes are so 1980's )

Hayat_6.JPG

Hayat_4.JPG

Hayat_9.JPG

See, honestly, those eyebrows etc, she does nothing for me. Not my type at all.

See, honestly, those eyebrows etc, she does nothing for me. Not my type at all.

it's very hard to find today a Blonde that stands out in the crowd, sometimes it looks like they they try to bleach each other out just to stand out a little bit more...

it's very hard to find today a Blonde that stands out in the crowd, sometimes it looks like they they try to bleach each other out just to stand out a little bit more...

You live in the land of peroxide. I think there is something to be said for the natural hot blond - not the typical LA girl. But yeah brunettes are becoming more appealing to me as well.

that girl is smokin hot to bad the eyebrows draw so much attention away from her face. she has to do something with the brows.

that girl is smokin hot to bad the eyebrows draw so much attention away from her face. she has to do something with the brows.

Um, I don't think she can anymore. Those look like they are either tatto'd or permanent makeup. Don't think she can change them now. She is very good looking though.

Martinique yes. I would bring myself and many many girls in trouble...

Heaven ?How so Tommy? I have been to Aix-en-Provence but nothing special or am I missing something right now? ( this is TYPICAL, I leave the Riviera for a little while and then something is going on)

You didn't miss anything, Aix is known as the sexiest city in France and let just say that this is well deserved... I'm sad that I have to leave tomorrow. The city is beautiful, the weather is awesome, as is the mood and the girls look super-good. I think I should move here.

Um, I don't think she can anymore. Those look like they are either tatto'd or permanent makeup. Don't think she can change them now. She is very good looking though.

I have seen this Arabic Princess many times. It is not tatoo'd and not permanent makeup.

She looks even better in real life and is a really really nice girl.

In my opinion the eyebrows (the hair would grow fast) is just a tiny tiny detail , the girl is smoking HOT!

Hayat_1.JPG