MORON encourages people to vandalize Murcielagos on his website

OCMurci

I was going through the internet and "stumbled" on this moron out of Topeka Kansas and on his web site he is encouraging people to go out and vandalize Murcielagos.

http://www.recoverearth.org/2008/02/5-wors...rs-of-2007.html

Kind of like this jerk: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/331801/

This guy basically got off with a slap on the wrist.

Don’t drink and jump on Lambos!

Posted on 19-09-2007

Lamborghini... NewsWhat happens when you get drunk and then listen to your retarded friends? Well, this happens. Frankie Hulme, some English guy, got drunk and, goaded by his friends did this stunt presented in the video below. But that’s not all, the stupidity doesn’t end here. The second day, he went again with his friends to a pub, to watch a game and started to send the video with his cellphone, via Bluetooth.

His bad luck was that in the pub there also was a friend of Neil Greentree, the Lamborghini Murcielago’s owner. So, of course, the police was notified and now our friend Frankie has to do 100 hours of community service, can’t leave his house between 8pm and 6am on weekends for the next four months, plus he has to pay a £1,000 ($2,000 or €1,440) compensation to the owner, even though the damage exceeds £20,000 ($40,000 or €29,000).

this guy is retarded. do we START with the fact that he has a GALLARDO SL on the image, or the fact he says "vandalize it.... BUT in a legal way".... what legal ways are there? and for being an "ECO" friendly/green website, this seems like a pretty retarded way to push the 'cause'....

Let's all leave comments. I'm leaving one now.

Don't, he'll have to keep his computer on while reading all the comments and it'll fcuk the planet.

Don't, he'll have to keep his computer on while reading all the comments and it'll fcuk the planet.

:icon_mrgreen: Yes, but it's worth it.

Someone tell that dumb eco-fcuk that if one single Murci(or SL) gets vandalized for any reason, retaliation will be swift and deadly for a bunch of big ass trees in the forest!! :icon_mrgreen:

Someone tell that dumb eco-fcuk that if one single Murci(or SL) gets vandalized for any reason, retaliation will be swift and deadly for a bunch of big ass trees in the forest!! :icon_mrgreen:

Hahahahahahahaa!

I like how the Prius is on the list next to the Murcie / GSL and a VW Passat. Most confusing list ever.

This is great....I live in Kansas. I hope he dont come to my town.

He might see your Gallardo and think it's a Murci and vandalize it :lol2:

He might see your Gallardo and think it's a Murci and vandalize it :lol2:

I actually sold that gallardo and have a murci. Just in time! He will never find me now.

I was just reading about this... isnt there something that governs publicly announcing to others to commit a crime?

Sarah Rose Carson - student, painter, possible lesbian. Example of her paintings - http://srosecarson.blogspot.com/2006_01_01_archive.html

Member of Topeka Young Artists Guild. Speaks French. Doesn't know difference between GSL and Murcie. Possibly only 17 years old, so go easy on her guys.

just get on her blog and bash her artwork! there is nothing more painful than that to an artist. as for her age, its irrelevent!

just get on her blog and bash her artwork! there is nothing more painful than that to an artist. as for her age, its irrelevent!

It's relevant.

Inter-forum/inter-website debates can easily escalate. She's young, and her penalty for being an opinionated idiot is, well, being an opinionated idiot. LP doesn't need to have a bunch of members picking on a little kid.

Plus it's more fun when Allan picks on POS and Viper owners instead :icon_thumleft:

It's relevant.

Inter-forum/inter-website debates can easily escalate. She's young, and her penalty for being an opinionated idiot is, well, being an opinionated idiot. LP doesn't need to have a bunch of members picking on a little kid.

Plus it's more fun when Allan picks on POS and Viper owners instead :icon_thumleft:

Yes, but it could also be fun to stunt the growth of a young opinionated lesbian soo early in developing stages...

Yes, but it could also be fun to stunt the growth of a young opinionated lesbian soo early in developing stages...

:lol2: :lol2:

He's just venting because his 1968 VW bus broke down and because his Unemployment ran out and he just cant afford a Lambo for himself.

done

posted my comments and yours :eusa_dance: