Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

You do realize people have to actually HAVE a lambo to make molds of it right? and take apart the chassis to measure every little piece of metal. Do a little searching before you say BS, this is a well known fact. With technology these days you can replicate anything exactly, grow up, nothing is so special that you can't replicate.

Also companies that make aftermarket parts and body kits make a fortune off the stuff because anything that is lamborghini (real or not) costs a lot of money and won't go down in value unless lamborghini does.

So according to you 100% replicas exist? Because the replica makers have access to a real Lambo to makes molds?? How fcuking stupid are you?

Engine? Electronics? Drive train? Gearbox? Interior? Safety measures? Materials? Every damn component replicated 100%? Yeah right... Get your head out of your ass and please stop bothering us with your sad little forum war to make up for your own failed life.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to you 100% replicas exist? Because the replica makers have access to a real Lambo to makes molds?? How fcuking stupid are you?

Engine? Electronics? Drive train? Gearbox? Interior? Safety measures? Materials? Every damn component replicated 100%? Yeah right... Get your head out of your ass and please stop bothering us with your sad little forum war to make up for your own failed life.

Wow, you may be the retard here. I wouldn't make a replica without having a real lambo engine, etc. You act like the parts aren't obtainable without buying the whole car. fcuking dumb ass. I guess your life sucks or you wouldn't assume mine does lol I'm just glad and lucky I'm not you.

I love sucking dick by the way....

tallon, please show us pics of a superior replica of any Lamborghini.

I would be genuinely interesting to see a replica Lamborghini Countach/Diablo/Murcielago or any other model that was in fact superior than the real thing both aesthetically and mechanically, and manufactured to all required period correct safety regulations for road use.

As far as I know none exist.

Superior to the real thing? How can that be? I never stated that. The chassis' are the same so I don't see how there would be any trouble meeting safety regulations for road use.

Notice I am not trying to start a forum war like some people (Placid) when I am responding to someone that acts like a calm, rational, civilized and respectful human being. A lot of people here need to grow up and know the difference between fact and opinion.

Wow, you may be the retard here. I wouldn't make a replica without having a real lambo engine, etc. You act like the parts aren't obtainable without buying the whole car. fcuking dumb ass. I guess your life sucks or you wouldn't assume mine does lol I'm just glad and lucky I'm not you.

:eusa_think:

so your going to take a replica fiberglass body and put a real lamborghini engine in it? is it just me or is this completely retarted

:eusa_think:

so your going to take a replica fiberglass body and put a real lamborghini engine in it? is it just me or is this completely retarted

I take it you've never even looked over the replica industry. Real builders with money make real cars not shitty fieros.

what difference does it make what body is on a car? Wtf? Even if it's not a replica just a kit car, why can't I put a lambo engine in it?

Why does anybody use anyone's engine in their kit cars? Do we build our own? lol

and would you rather see a replica with a fiero engine in it? hell no.

I take it you've never even looked over the replica industry. Real builders with money make real cars not shitty fieros.

what difference does it make what body is on a car? Wtf? Even if it's not a replica just a kit car, why can't I put a lambo engine in it?

Why does anybody use anyone's engine in their kit cars? Do we build our own? lol

why would i want to look over the replica industry? if i want to buy a car i buy the real thing

why dont you create your own design? why do you want to copy a lamborghini? i dont understand that

why would i want to look over the replica industry? if i want to buy a car i buy the real thing

why dont you create your own design? why do you want to copy a lamborghini? i dont understand that

I only like lambos, same as you. I didn't expect you to look over the replica industry, obviously, but you assume too much.

I only like lambos, same as you. I didn't expect you to look over the replica industry, obviously, but you assume too much.

you didnt really answer my questions:

why dont you create your own design? why do you want to copy a lamborghini?

if you only like lambos why dont you buy a real lambo instead of trying to make a replica? if you cant afford a real lambo why dont you want to work harder? what attracts you to lamborghini? the image of owning a lamborghini (everything thinking your cool) or do you want to enjoy driving the car? if you only want a lamborghini for image what happends when people find out its fake?

Ok, let me get this straight. You're gonna buy a real Lambo engine, drive train, gear box, interior, electronics etc, make the frame and body panels from molds of a real lambo, then put it all together? And I'm the retard? :lol2:

How did this thread become a pissing contest? Replicraps are replicraps, what's the arguement?

Agree! Can't just a mod on this site remove all this piss, and let the tread go on as intended? And if someone feel the need to go on with the said pissing contest, make your own tread for that subject.

so just to clarify what this tool is saying..

100% replicas use real lambo engines, trans, drivetrain, suspension, wheels, etc. All on cheap fiberglass molds. Okay Mr. tallon, do you have any idea how much a lambo engine costs? Gallardo engines (cheapest lambo engine) are $55,000, the trans + clutch is another $30,000, suspension is another $10,000, wheels $5000. That's just the basics and you're already at $100,000 + tax. What morons like you - that have absolutely no idea what they're talking about - dont realize is that if you were to buy the parts and put them together you'd be looking at 3X the sticker price of a new one. Now please explain to me why anyone would make a replica of a car that would cost more than the authentic car. And do us all a favor and post a picture of one of these so caled 100% replicas that have "a real lambo engine, etc."

I bet you feel like a bad ass when you drive your fake replicrap Lambo around Orlando wearing your fake Rolex watch and your fake Louis Vuitton wallet. Go fcuk yourself, kid. Lol!

toolon is still here :lol2:

what a sad character, if stupid hurt he would be in intensive care right now and we would be spared of all his idiotic gibberish.

Superior to the real thing? How can that be? I never stated that. The chassis' are the same so I don't see how there would be any trouble meeting safety regulations for road use.

Exactly, they are all inferior to the real deal.

so just to clarify what this tool is saying..

100% replicas use real lambo engines, trans, drivetrain, suspension, wheels, etc. All on cheap fiberglass molds. Okay Mr. tallon, do you have any idea how much a lambo engine costs? Gallardo engines (cheapest lambo engine) are $55,000, the trans + clutch is another $30,000, suspension is another $10,000, wheels $5000. That's just the basics and you're already at $100,000 + tax. What morons like you - that have absolutely no idea what they're talking about - dont realize is that if you were to buy the parts and put them together you'd be looking at 3X the sticker price of a new one. Now please explain to me why anyone would make a replica of a car that would cost more than the authentic car. And do us all a favor and post a picture of one of these so caled 100% replicas that have "a real lambo engine, etc."

Tallon as BlackBullet mentions above the costs add up really quick. If you're going to spend more money on a replica than the real thing then it would want to be superior to the real thing.

We've been over all this before. Faithful replicas using original or superior mechanicals have a place as GT40's, Shelby Cobras, some early Ferraris, cars like that. Cars produced in very limited numbers and from the 60's or earlier. Cars basically unobtainable where a replica is a viable economic alternative and/or mechanical improvements over the original can be made.

To produce a faithful replica of a Lambo does not make sense, or even a replica using genuine mechanicals. There are simply no Lambo replicas with original mechanicals because to do so costs more than the real thing.

All replicas of Lambos are in fact inferior fakes pretending to be the real thing, period.

We have been over this. Most Lambo replicas are crap. Period. There are some that are pretty close to duplicating a Lambo, but the guys that build these that are even somewhat close, spend almost used Lambo money. There are lots of G cars around for well under $100k.

My problem is that most replicas fall far short of the performance of the real thing. Sure some may be as fast in the quarter mile, but I have never seen one that I would actually trust at high speed. Most have suspensions that are sub-standard. Brakes are usually terrible. When ever I read an evaluation of one of these cars there always a bunch of 'ifs' included. If the car would have been tuned for xxxx or If we would have run the other tires or if xxxx. They never seem to add up to the sum of the car they are trying to duplicate. I don't mind properly engineered cars, like say an Ultima. It isn't trying to be something it isn't and has the performance to back up the looks and price.

The "100%" replicas you speak of, well, I have never actually seen one. I have seen some that look the part, but when you start to dig deeper, they just don't add up. You can buy a salvage car and pull bits and pieces from it, but at the end of the day, it is not going to be as good because you do not have the same manufacturing capabilities of a large car company.

There is also the resale aspect. When it comes time to sell the car, what do you sell it as? A replica? And while Lambos aren't known for high resale value, they can be sold and people know what they are getting. With a replica Lambo, you are ALWAYs going to be making excuses.

We don't even need to talk about the Wanker factor with most of the replica exotic guys. These are the guys that think they are passing a fake off as the real deal.

PS.. I spent 5 years working at a company that built replica cars. We did such a good job that we became an OEM supplier for the guy that built the original cars. The ones we built though are generally acknowledged as being better than the ones the old man turns out.

www.kirkhammotorsports.com

I saw a lot of people had questions like "WHY?" so I decided to post so it wouldn't make sense to say "why the **** did you post here, gtfo, *ban*" and by the way it's impossible to ban someone from a forum,

Is that a challenge?

This SR company is amazing! They not only rip off other designs (poorly) they rip off music, names and images for their promotional videos. Foose shows up to promote his product in Panama and they turn an autograph signing into a supposed business deal/endorsement. Check out the Lebron James Ferrari video they have. It makes it sound like Lebron had them build him a car and you can get a copy. Wow.

Foose goes to my church.... Ill ask him next time I see him.