AllanLambo's Heffner Gallardo Twin Turbo! Pics, dyno

Allan-Herbie

cool, so now we can have the long awaited race. get wayne there as well. it would be good to see the differences between the power levels and spyder as well. elliot get the video camera ready i have a great secluded drag strip that i keep secret.

Sounds good! Im in!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What BOV's does the kit come with allan?? I saw a pic of the engine bay and i cant figure them out, do you know what company they are??

What BOV's does the kit come with allan?? I saw a pic of the engine bay and i cant figure them out, do you know what company they are??

I dunno. Jason will!

tial

Thanx monarchy, by the way AMAZING, SEXY, PERFECTION, you choose what word to describe your car allan, but man it looks great and performs even better. Get it back and get another video up, I think you should use one of the new sigs that that guy made for you on the general section of your post, they look really good.

Alan,

What type of front spoiler are you putting on the car?

Any interest in the Factory SL carbon side skirts?

TIA,

Pete

Alan,

What type of front spoiler are you putting on the car?

Any interest in the Factory SL carbon side skirts?

TIA,

Pete

Im getting the SL sideskirts and Heffners custom front lip.

Thanx monarchy, by the way AMAZING, SEXY, PERFECTION, you choose what word to describe your car allan, but man it looks great and performs even better. Get it back and get another video up, I think you should use one of the new sigs that that guy made for you on the general section of your post, they look really good.

Thank you!

So what is the estimated delivery time for you to have this little figt back in your hands???????

Sunday or Monday Id imagine.

Nice work Jason.. I am thinking about picking up a 04 and sending it to you for a full build..

04 plus 60k equals sick gallardo

:iamwithstupid:

My point is if you buy a gallardo and send it to Jason for mods ( Turbo, carbon fiber,) You will have a sick gallardo. No disrespect to you Allan, You just didn't do any of the work. You just did what I just said...

Very nice Gallardo Allan...Congrats on one the sickest

My point is if you buy a gallardo and send it to Jason for mods ( Turbo, carbon fiber,) You will have a sick gallardo. No disrespect to you Allan, You just didn't do any of the work. You just did what I just said...

:iamwithstupid: means he agreed with you

Why would he be disrespected??? he is done busting his ass working on cars over the years he can have someone do the work for him and all he has to do is reap the benefits!!! I mean are you saying if he bought a brand new 08 and installed the kit himself it would be an even sicker car??

Allan, I think you need to buy a newer models year with 2,000 less miles on it than your 04 and install the turbo kit yourself because THEN YOU HAVE A SICK CAR, not a pansy ass used store bought piece of shit :icon_thumleft: