AllanLambo's Heffner Gallardo Twin Turbo! Pics, dyno

Allan-Herbie

My point is if you buy a gallardo and send it to Jason for mods ( Turbo, carbon fiber,) You will have a sick gallardo. No disrespect to you Allan, You just didn't do any of the work. You just did what I just said...

Very nice Gallardo Allan...Congrats on one the sickest

Pardon me but what is Allan or anyone suppose to do if they want to TT their G? Build it themselves?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan did you get the car back yet? Have I missed it?

No! The driver developed Alzheimers and took it to my home in AZ!!!

My point is if you buy a gallardo and send it to Jason for mods ( Turbo, carbon fiber,) You will have a sick gallardo. No disrespect to you Allan, You just didn't do any of the work. You just did what I just said...

Very nice Gallardo Allan...Congrats on one the sickest

Not everyone have the skill or tools to custom fab a turbo kit or do any mods to our cars. Some of us prefer to pay a professional to do it instead of wasting hours, weeks, or months figuring out how to do something to our cars.

Nice car Allan, cant wait to see the vids when you get it in your hands.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
awesome Allan, it wont be long now!

Aaron

Is this the Allen that use to have the white SV Diablo?

Modman

Yes. Is this the Modman that had the Blue Roadster?

What's up Al! Long time it's been since we've talked. I lost all my info to the sites and by chance I had an email sent to me which brought me back to this site. I had to redo my password since I've forgotten it. Have you been to F chat lately? It was fun listening to all the bashing going on there. I haven't been to that site for years. Anyway what cars you have nowadays, looks like you got a Gallardo you beefed up, looking good! no nitrous this time? I have to catch up with everything I fell behind on and my hobbies have since changed since then although I went through a few more cars afterwards. No exotics though, just sleepers. Anyway, good to know you are still around. Talk to ya later....

What's up Al! Long time it's been since we've talked. I lost all my info to the sites and by chance I had an email sent to me which brought me back to this site. I had to redo my password since I've forgotten it. Have you been to F chat lately? It was fun listening to all the bashing going on there. I haven't been to that site for years. Anyway what cars you have nowadays, looks like you got a Gallardo you beefed up, looking good! no nitrous this time? I have to catch up with everything I fell behind on and my hobbies have since changed since then although I went through a few more cars afterwards. No exotics though, just sleepers. Anyway, good to know you are still around. Talk to ya later....

Whats happening! yes I have a Twin turboed Gallardo . No more nitrous for me! Havent been on Fcrap in years, they banned me long ago. Horrible site anyway. Good to have you around again! Also i live in Cali now too!

• 2 weeks later...
Whats happening! yes I have a Twin turboed Gallardo . No more nitrous for me! Havent been on Fcrap in years, they banned me long ago. Horrible site anyway. Good to have you around again! Also i live in Cali now too!

Man I've been working on so many projects I don't have much time for anything else like I did before. Remember how I was messin around with the carbon fiber before. I stopped doing it and got into water graphic transfer. I got a whole production setup to laminate just about anything that could be painted. If you never seen it before you can do a research on it, it's trick! Anyway to answer Abolfaz's question, yes I did sell the Roadster and yes I did regret selling it, I sold it so cheap you won't believe how much. I would feel to embarrased to say so I won't. Anyway Al if you are ever up in my neck of the woods I can show you our setup. I've invested a little on some machinery to do some more mods so I've been playing around with that for the last couple of years. I got out of the exotic car world because there were so many haters in our town and I wanted to keep a low profile. I did go through some cars after the Lambo but I still miss having those past toys but the economy has not helped any bit. People gotta stop being scared spending money because that is what's going to help the economy. The ones saving their money are the ones that will end up being broke, they just don't realize it yet. I haven't decided which vehicular manslaughter I would buy next, I like to try new marques but not positive which one to get when that time comes. I see too many Gallardos than Murcies but now there are so many out there I don't know if I want to get one. What do you think? There are so many Gallardos in my area that they seem to be as common as a new S Class Mercedes around here and it's not considered a high income area either. Anyway I'll check back from time to time. It is good to know you are still out there causing havoc against the Ferraris. I do notice most Ferrari owners (not all) are not only snobby, but they don't know how to drive their cars right. I like sleeper cars like my last car I had, man it was fast! fastest I had yet to date and very comfortable too. Can you guess what car? Anyway I gotta go now and get back later on. Take it eazeeeeee......

• 2 months later...