AllanLambo's Heffner Gallardo Twin Turbo! Pics, dyno

Allan-Herbie

The car looks amazing allan, very tastefully done. Can't wait to see the complete and finished product! Any idea what is going on with the gray murci in the background? Also who's other yellow Gallardo is sitting in there?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Vroom live at Heffners?? Every time there is a pic of Heff's shop, there is the green SE.

Cars look great - can't wait to see some vids. :eusa_drool:

Does Vroom live at Heffners?? Every time there is a pic of Heff's shop, there is the green SE.

Cars look great - can't wait to see some vids. :eusa_drool:

Robi Feretti came by yesterday. We were all planning to go play around a bit and shoot some video but it started to rain so I offered Bernard spot in the shop so he didn't have to drive home in the rain. His home is conveniently located about three blocks from the shop.

Looks sick Allan, lose the polished lips!!!!

:iamwithstupid: The car looks awesome (nicest yellow G I have seen), but i must say the polished Lip looks very "yesterday"....

You've probably already said this Allan, but are you getting rid of the SLR for this new TT G or keeping them both?

I already sold the SLR.

:iamwithstupid: The car looks awesome (nicest yellow G I have seen), but i must say the polished Lip looks very "yesterday"....

Aint that the truth, but Allan has that very old school mentality and style....... or no style for that matter :icon_fU:

Aint that the truth, but Allan has that very old school mentality and style....... or no style for that matter :icon_fU:

How's his dress code?

Coming from a Gayman owner, ill take that as a compliment!

He makes fun of my Chrome Hearts!

That's the least of his worries!!!!!!!!!!!! Try jesus sandals on a constant basis, cheesy cargo shorts and the new personal favorite Green Tommy Bahama shirt with $$$$$ symbols on it :icon_thumleft: NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that explains the whole Arnage fetish of his, he wants to blend in with his 70 year old grandpa's rockin the Tommy Bahama shirts rollin in the Arnage to the country club to play with crusty balls!!!!!!

That's the least of his worries!!!!!!!!!!!! Try jesus sandals on a constant basis, cheesy cargo shorts and the new personal favorite Green Tommy Bahama shirt with $$$$$ symbols on it :icon_thumleft: NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that explains the whole Arnage fetish of his, he wants to blend in with his 70 year old grandpa's rockin the Tommy Bahama shirts rollin in the Arnage to the country club to play with crusty balls!!!!!!

not Tommy Bahama (I hope your kidding).. i always thought he was a pretty cool guy based on his shoe collection:)

not Tommy Bahama (I hope your kidding).. i always thought he was a pretty cool guy based on his shoe collection:)

Seriously "Tommy Bahama" I didn't even know you could buy that shit anymore!!!! It wasn't even cool for the old tools that rocked that horrible brand 8 years ago......... I thought it was a joke; not so much!!!!!! :shock:

Seriously "Tommy Bahama" I didn't even know you could buy that shit anymore!!!! It wasn't even cool for the old tools that rocked that horrible brand 8 years ago......... I thought it was a joke; not so much!!!!!! :shock:

:lol2: :lol2: :rant: :tyson:

autoblog ehhhhhh

autoblog, motorauthority - Allan's G is famous :) Now all we need to see is Gtt vs Veyron video.

Car looks absolutely wicked Allan, very very nice!!! :icon_pray: :icon_super:

Cant wait to see some video when you finally get behind the wheel!!!! :)

Car looks absolutely wicked Allan, very very nice!!! :icon_pray: :icon_super:

Cant wait to see some video when you finally get behind the wheel!!!! :)

Soon as it gets here. Elim will be doing the filming!

Soon as it gets here. Elim will be doing the filming!

cool, so now we can have the long awaited race. get wayne there as well. it would be good to see the differences between the power levels and spyder as well. elliot get the video camera ready i have a great secluded drag strip that i keep secret.