Second car

topjay

What is you second car for daily use, and is it practical or just more practical than a supercar?

I'm thinking BMW M6 to compliment a LP640

My daily ride is my Jag and sometimes the SLK which I bought for my wife. My Mondeo is the marketing car and running erands which my driver uses. The Lambo is for fun, weekends, parties, drives and killing Ferraris.

The M6 would be perfect, you can park it almost anywhere, it's quick, and you got two back seats for extras.

Corolla DX with a manual transmission and a cloth interior.

no smurf!

i cannot believe it! :eusa_wall:

i always thought you had GREAT taste: vespas are :icon_oak:

though the old vespas were and still are very "fashion" in Italy since 10 years and more

slow on the straight and on the corners and no braking: but they sound UGLY :eusa_snooty:

That's a smurfing good colour.

My daily driver: Merc S Turbo Diesel

:icon_mrgreen:

niche choice on the Merc :icon_thumleft:

no smurf!

i cannot believe it! :eusa_wall:

i always thought you had GREAT taste: vespas are :icon_oak:

though the old vespas were and still are very "fashion" in Italy since 10 years and more

slow on the straight and on the corners and no braking: but they sound UGLY :eusa_snooty:

Emilio Vespa's are a great chick magnet :icon_mrgreen: and this one has my favorite colour, when i saw it for sale i had to buy her :icon_mrgreen: i only use it once in a while...

my true DD ia a 3series and guess what? it's also Blueeeeeeeeee :icon_mrgreen:

320d

DSC01622___P_.JPG

:headbang: post some pictures!

nice Cadillac Escalade pmb! looks pimp!

Thank you!

home008.jpg

Very cool RR.

CLK430 and never use it.

M6 is good if they have sorted gearbox now. Have you looked Bentley Gt and CL63?

I like the Bentley but its a bit big as i already have a range rover, cl63 might be interesting, a friend brought round a c63 the other night, it sounded good but i didn't like the interior or styling.

I'm actually looking at a dsg r32, not as impressive in any way but a good all rounder. It will do less than 5000 miles a year so i'm not sure i want to spend lots on it, just to sit in the garage.

Just looking for ideas really.

Just realised your from London too. :eusa_clap:

C63 has a nasty interior and imo not worth the money. In the same respect I don't like the R32 and is not that quick imo.

E55/500 and CLS55/500 are good value used now. You can find the AMG's in the £30's and 500's in the £20's they are comfortable and fast for what they are.

Do you use a car for work?