Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

Who has a balloon white G spyder with black wheels with the LP560 bumper in South FL?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine:

3660261132_ea9f815f78_o.jpg

Looks good, but your bonnet to bumper gap looks massive in all the pictures.

Here's mine, self installed, and I still want to get it better.

IMG_8397.jpg

It does look wider than most OEM bumper to hood gaps, but the key is it's even. I wouldn't mind narrowing it some, but I'd rather have it wider and even than narrower and uneven. I can't tell a lot from your pic because of the angle--do you have one more from above (or above and to the side) that shows the bumper/hood seam better?

It does look wider than most OEM bumper to hood gaps, but the key is it's even. I wouldn't mind narrowing it some, but I'd rather have it wider and even than narrower and uneven. I can't tell a lot from your pic because of the angle--do you have one more from above (or above and to the side) that shows the bumper/hood seam better?

Sure here's one

IMG_8311.jpg

that white spyder in miami is a car that hersch just did the full rsc package on. carbon, body kit, etc..

i met him at the setai party thurs night... the car is beautiful!

that white spyder in miami is a car that hersch just did the full rsc package on. carbon, body kit, etc..

i met him at the setai party thurs night... the car is beautiful!

:iamwithstupid:

it looked great!

Here is the bumper installed on my 04. I also posted a couple of pics of the spoiler (thanks Aram) and my steering wheel (thanks Allan!)

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

Guys, my 560 bumper still not received, even the FEDEX tracking no. is FAKE. FEDEX said never pick up such parcel. I don't think I will believe their words again, it really upset me. :(

Other than waiting, what can I do?!

Guys, my 560 bumper still not received, even the FEDEX tracking no. is FAKE. FEDEX said never pick up such parcel. I don't think I will believe their words again, it really upset me. :(

Maybe ask for credit refund. I think the following LP560 front bumper from the following distributor might be good too.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...;hl=break"" target="_blank">LP560 front bumper

I was also given a fake tracking number. This is unacceptable, Hershel please give an explanation when you read this!

I was also given a fake tracking number. This is unacceptable, Hershel please give an explanation when you read this!

Have you guys tried calling his cell number? He's posted it a few times on here.

That's a beautiful fit Caelum Blue, did you adjust the hood forward?

Haven't touched the hood, just took my time fitting the bumper in the first place, then adjusted it after driving to make sure it had settled. Some pictures still make it look slightly out on the right as you look at it, but not all. Still, I can drive it and that's what matters.

Haven't touched the hood, just took my time fitting the bumper in the first place, then adjusted it after driving to make sure it had settled. Some pictures still make it look slightly out on the right as you look at it, but not all. Still, I can drive it and that's what matters.

Again, Congratulations on a beautiful piece of work.

Much better than most all that's shown here, definitely miles better than mine.

saw VCR's GSL a few days ago , looks tight with LP bumper. Excuse the quality of those pics

Fantastic looking G SL.

Looks like they've done a very good job fitting the front bar, I think VCR was waiting for the car to be 100% complete before posting photos of it.

Fantastic looking G SL.

Looks like they've done a very good job fitting the front bar, I think VCR was waiting for the car to be 100% complete before posting photos of it.

+1

What exactly is involved in adjusting the entire bumper back toward the hood? How much of the bumper do you have to disassemble to get to the adjustment points?

What exactly is involved in adjusting the entire bumper back toward the hood? How much of the bumper do you have to disassemble to get to the adjustment points?

:iamwithstupid:

r

Absolutely not guys

We did not give anyone a fake tracking #.. we would never do that.. every order is now filled and in transit.

Larini,, not sure if this is chris or Ken but we sent both of you tracking codes via email.. bumper is shown as in transit and scheduled for delivery tomorrow

Ahmet

Your bumper was a little more diffiult as the shipping company has picked it up but they were not delivering parcels all the way through to clients therefore causing long delays and extra charges. in those cases the bumpers were only being delivered as far as the destination airports which in some situations which in some cases made it impossible to pick up..

Hershel, I'm aware of that already, Heffner sent me a part for my car with this company before. I can pick it up from airport customs no problems.