Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

Well that line right there says it all. If a person with a Lamborghini is too cheap to have it professionally-installed, well - you can see the result 3 posts up.

With regard to the quality vs. OEM - I have seen the OE Lamborghini parts and yes, I unfortunately have to agree. Now, compared with a more mass-produced bumper - well they're BOTH rough.

You need to shut the fcuk up. I earn £20K or $30K a year, my wife earns half that, we have a house and three kids one of which is only 8 months old. I can't afford to keep these overcharging bodyshops in business. A Lamborghini is my dream car and it's taken a lot of bloody hard work and sacrifices to get to where I am today, that's my choice. But to have some fcuking nobody like you tell me I'm cheap, makes you biggest arrrshole yet.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is not with the installs, it is with the bumper. I was not going to say anything as Hersh has taken a lot of stick but to keep blaming accident damage for the fit is utter bollllocks.

All the large bumper gaps are on the front left hand side of the car on all the ones that have been complained about. As mine is RHD and most are LHD it would only be an idiot that would say they have all suffered the same kind of damage causing the alignment problem.

I would suggest that when the bumpers are taken from the mould, some warp slightly, or that the mould itself is causing the problem.

So all you smart arses out there who've paid to have your bumpers fitted and are now crowing that it's the fault of the self installers take a good fcuking look under your bumper to see if the bodyshop has put packers in to get the fit correct...................Oh sorry, I forgot your too fcuking lazy and have more money than sense.

You need to shut the fcuk up. I earn £20K or $30K a year, my wife earns half that, we have a house and three kids one of which is only 8 months old. I can't afford to keep these overcharging bodyshops in business. A Lamborghini is my dream car and it's taken a lot of bloody hard work and sacrifices to get to where I am today, that's my choice. But to have some fcuking nobody like you tell me I'm cheap, makes you biggest arrrshole yet.

You make 30K a year and drive a Gallardo? :lol2: :lol2:

why the fcuk would you get a lp front bumper if the cost is 10% of your annual income...........pal.......you already hold the world record for lambo owner that makes 30k a year.........pat yourself on the back for that........no need to blow grocery money on a bumper.......are you an accountant by any chanch becuase i would hire you right away for your keen financial skills....great job

$30k That the IRS can see... ;) Or whatever their version of the IRS is.

I hope so. If not I am going to go out to buy a couple gallardos. With my income, I should be able to afford a few of them. :icon_mrgreen:

$30k That the IRS can see... ;) Or whatever their version of the IRS is.

if you are claiming 30k annual and driving a G, you are looking for major problems with uncle sam (atleast in the U.S.)

if you are claiming 30k annual and driving a G, you are looking for major problems with uncle sam (atleast in the U.S.)

On tax returns.........

Job Title: Street Pharmacist...... :icon_mrgreen:

You can all take the piss as much as you like but it's true. Not a tax fiddle I am a Civil Servant - that means I work for the UK Government, that means I can't fiddle tax without going straight to jail.

You can all take the piss as much as you like but it's true. Not a tax fiddle I am a Civil Servant - that means I work for the UK Government, that means I can't fiddle tax without going straight to jail.

In all honesty, you are a nice guy from what I have seen. You have a very nice car and one of my favorite colors for Gallardos. How did you do it? 12 month financing? 0 down? lease? Being able to afford something is all relative, but I know I cant afford one, and I make much more than that.

I am still trying to wrap my head around this:

$100,000-financing for 144 months lets call it $850/month

$30,000/annual salary=$2,500/month gross

lets say tax is a very conservative 30%=$1,750 month net.

Insurance-$250 month

Gas-$250 month

maintanance-$200 month avg.

That is $1550 month for the car. Netting you $200 to feed the kids let alone house, bills, clothes, etc. :shock:

In all honesty, you are a nice guy from what I have seen. You have a very nice car and one of my favorite colors for Gallardos. How did you do it? 12 month financing? 0 down? lease? Being able to afford something is all relative, but I know I cant afford one, and I make much more than that.

Started saving when I was 6. Don't drink, don't smoke. Don't waste money on posh hotels when I go on holiday. I made money when I was in computer maintenance (hardware) but my salary never went over $40K a year.

Only did 1800 miles in the G last year. Didn't pay the $1200 the dealer wanted for brake pads, got them for $150 and fitted them myself. Just upgraded the rear diffuser as well, with a Carbon one from a SuperG. I didn't buy it new, instead got it from ebay for $450 and fitted it myself. Just got a spre set of cassiopia wheels with P corsa's fitted for $2K, while you guys out there spend top dollar upgrading your wheels to "look cool" I buy your nearly brand new originals for peanuts. The set of tyres are worth $2K, I got the wheels for free.

It's not how much money you earn, it's how much you waste that makes the difference.

Insurance-$250 month

Gas-$250 month

That is $1550 month for the car. Netting you $200 to feed the kids let alone house, bills, clothes, etc. :shock:

Don't waste my income on interest to wankers, sorry bankers. Saved the money. Didn't buy a brand new car got a 2004, one of the first 1,000. Bought privately not from a dealer so didn't give them any profit.

Financing a car is THE worst thing you can waste your money on. Add the interest to the purchase price, take off depreciation, drop your pants bend over and take it like a man.

I live the same as my father did, if you can't buy it with cash, you can't afford it.

Started saving when I was 6. Don't drink, don't smoke. Don't waste money on posh hotels when I go on holiday. I made money when I was in computer maintenance (hardware) but my salary never went over $40K a year.

Only did 1800 miles in the G last year. Didn't pay the $1200 the dealer wanted for brake pads, got them for $150 and fitted them myself. Just upgraded the rear diffuser as well, with a Carbon one from a SuperG. I didn't buy it new, instead got it from ebay for $450 and fitted it myself. Just got a spre set of cassiopia wheels with P corsa's fitted for $2K, while you guys out there spend top dollar upgrading your wheels to "look cool" I buy your nearly brand new originals for peanuts. The set of tyres are worth $2K, I got the wheels for free.

It's not how much money you earn, it's how much you waste that makes the difference.

So you paid it cash?

:eusa_think:

Insurance-$250 month

Gas-$250 month

Income= $2300/month after tax

Insurance= $122/month

Gas = 1800miles/12 months = 150 miles/month at 18-20mpg ave. Gas is $7.72 a (UK gallon) = $61 /month

Maintenance= service every 7500 miles / 1800miles = 1 service every four years @ $3000 per major service = $65/month to save towrds them

Oil/Filter every 1500 miles = $100, do it myself.

If anything major goes, like the clutch, it's gonna be hard but I have money saved and put aside for it. Our holiday this year, four nights on a mobile home site. But plenty of weekends away around the UK when I'm not working.

Evey time I take the car out it's something really special to me. If I could use it every day, I wouldn't, then it would be just another car.

Holiday-4 nights in a mobile home.. and drive a gallardo... Hmm Priorities... But in all honesty to each is own, and congrats on getting what you want out of life.

But in all honesty to each is own, and congrats on getting what you want out of life.

:iamwithstupid:

Holiday-4 nights in a mobile home.. and drive a gallardo... Hmm Priorities... But in all honesty to each is own, and congrats on getting what you want out of life.

Last year, had two weeks in CA. Took the boys to San Diego (Seaworld and Wildlife Park), Sequoia Forest, Yosemite, Universal Studios, Disneyland. Last big holiday before my daughter was born. When she is old enough to appreciate a long trip we'll go again.

The boys appreciate the time I spend with them, the location doesn't matter.

Last year, had two weeks in CA. Took the boys to San Diego (Seaworld and Wildlife Park), Sequoia Forest, Yosemite, Universal Studios, Disneyland. Last big holiday before my daughter was born. When she is old enough to appreciate a long trip we'll go again.

The boys appreciate the time I spend with them, the location doesn't matter.

Cool, but if I told my wife we were going on vacation and staying in a mobile home, shed cut my balls off and drive over them with my lambo. :icon_thumleft: