Yellow TT Spyder Build

TurboGallardo

You are in fact absolutely twisting what happened in an effort to discredit me. Gary Javo rode in the car on the initial test drive which is not a "joy ride" I do have to drive the cars to verify that thet are working properly especially on a new development such as yours. At the time you and Gary were still buddies and you know you had no issue with this. After that I called you when you were at dinner to get permission to take Aaron and his father for a ride. We went out, Aaron's father rode on the way out while Aaron followed and then Aaron rode in the car on the way back in. Nobody besides your friend Gary ever sat their ass in your car without your specific permission. To say otherwise is a lie.

No I am not at lengths of trying to discredit you on any behalf Jason.

Never have done that and am not about to start.

Gary rode in the car on what you call an "Initial Test" without permission.

I would agree that it was a "Test" ... I just have a problem with the fact of

getting the call the next morning about it when it should have been me in the passenger seat

..But No Biggie Buddy!

wouldn't be such an issue if he didn't brag so much about how the car was

spinning the tires to third gear and how bad ass the ride was.

I guess I would have had fun in it too!!! One hell of a "Test"

I am not here to DE-Rail the thread so carry on.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry,

Hope this makes you feel a little better but I was there that night until the wee hours of the morning as we were trying to get my Yellow Viper ready for the race... I know from being there that Jason did not take people on joy rides in your car, and specifically mentioned that he wanted you to experience the car first...

I also remember Jason calling before taking Aaron and his Dad out, and stating that he needed to check with you first..

When he took it out on the final test drive, Gary asked if he could jump in the passenger seat...

At all times, I noticed that Jason was very respectful of you and your car... just what I observed..

LOL, who cares if someone was in the car when tested? I wanted Jason to drive my car everywhere and anywhere before i got it. The more he drove it, the more sure i was it would be fine once it got to me.

And on a side note, when Bill was going to drop his G off at Jasons, Jason specificly called me and asked me if he could take Bill for a ride.

LOL, who cares if someone was in the car when tested? I wanted Jason to drive my car everywhere and anywhere before i got it. The more he drove it, the more sure i was it would be fine once it got to me.

And on a side note, when Bill was going to drop his G off at Jasons, Jason specificly called me and asked me if he could take Bill for a ride.

I guess he didnt tell you about the part where i had your car sideways down I-75 at 120mph,

but hey were all friends right?

No, actually i never even drove in your car LOL

I guess he didnt tell you about the part where i had your car sideways down I-75 at 120mph,

but hey were all friends right?

No, actually i never even drove in your car LOL

To be honest, if he did thats great! If it didnt break then, it shouldnt break now!

To be honest, if he did thats great! If it didnt break then, it shouldnt break now!

Well it shouldn't break on the low ass power level you are running......

When are you going to turn up the wick ?????

:eusa_think:

That's a good question, I'll have to run that by Jason. I probably won't be able to resist getting on it though. I wonder if any of the current TT owners have an opinion on this.

No break=in required.

tt#1 left fla on a Sunday morning arrived La Jolla ca tuesday morning and I don't

baby my cars.

Oops, sorry I asked...

Just my $.02...I wouldn't mind if Jason took someone for a ride in my car as long as long as the car is not abused in any way. Like Allan said, the car needs to be test driven anyway, so what's the difference if there is someone in the passenger seat. Everything I've seen so far reveals Jason to be 100% professional in his work.

More updates will come shortly.

Dino

Well it shouldn't break on the low ass power level you are running......

When are you going to turn up the wick ?????

:eusa_think:

As soon as I run this tank of gas out!

• 3 weeks later...

I got some good news from Heff today, the car went on the dyno and he made a couple of pulls on the pump gas setting and the race gas setting. The car is running great and it will be ready for me to pick it up this weekend. Needless to say, I am very excited. I will fly in to Florida this friday and then drive the car back to New York the following day.

I've included a couple more pics of the build, and a low quality video of a dyno pull. All that's left now is the final assembly and a road test, and then the car should be ready for my excellent adventure. I'll be sure to get lots of video and pictures of the ride back to NY.

chains.JPG

enginebackincar.JPG

carondyno.JPG

hremounted.JPG

enginecomplete.JPG

Vid is here:

http://www.turbokart.com/videos/gallardott_dyno.mpg

Dino

Glad to see you are driving your TT home. It will be the BEST roadtrip

you've have ever taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyno numbers?

No threat to you Allan. It dynoed around 950 rwhp on pump gas. We decided to keep it down a little to avoid any issues with the chassis since it is a Spyder. If it was a coupe I'd go 1000+.

Thanks Wayne, I'm so excited I'm going out of my mind.

Dino

No threat to you Allan. It dynoed around 950 rwhp on pump gas. We decided to keep it down a little to avoid any issues with the chassis since it is a Spyder. If it was a coupe I'd go 1000+.

Dino

What kind of fuel was used to get the 950rwhp?

Aaron

Dino

Nice number, but Im certain you mean on race gas.

Congrats on your build. Jason has outdone himself again. On a side note...where is your driver side mirror?

I decided to remove the mirrors to save some weight and improve the aerodynamics.

j/k, they are out getting painted black.

Dino

Those wheels look great on the car. Well done on settling with a nice conservative number like 950!

It's crazy to think that 950 wheel horsepower is considered conservative...

When I used to drive an NSX many years ago, I used to tell people it would be the perfect car if it had about 500 more horsepower. I guess now they'll realize I wasn't trying to be funny.

Wow car looks great man, love the conservative talk. I must ask whats the regular whp on normal gas that your getting, and why cant you run like 800 whp on regular gas??? I guess its too much stress?