It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

Why did you all focus on a foor doors body??? Except the Faena and the Portofino (and the LM), there are no 4 doors Lamborghini. And knowing that Porsche will launch the Panamera, it's not possible that Lamborghini present a car against Porsche. Lamborghini is fighting with Ferrari, and Ferrari will never produce a 4 door. What seems to be the reality is that Lamborghini will present a 2 doors coupe, a real GT like the 612 but much impressive!!

And like i whrite here few days ago, it's not impossible that the Murcielago SV will be presented also. 2 murcielago will be on the stand (from an official sourcing).

Yeah I could absolutely see a 2 door coupe with a backseat... that would make more sense and it would still be able to look aggressive.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rear definitely doesn't look like a Lamborghini. Bring back Gandini or Donckerwolke please, thanks.

I guess in "europe" people see things in a slightly different way that the american market.... I guess...? :eusa_think: Lambo is loosing it, damn it! the porsche and the aston 4doors are BUTT UNGLY lets hope LAMBO does not follow on their crappy designs.

I'd say they got the right idea in Europe. Auto sales may be lagging overall, but I don't see European companies in positions like the Ford, GM, and Chrysler.

Wow. Strange. In these times I really wonder if there's room for another luxury 4 door. Especially with the Porsche Panamerica. What's even stranger to me is that VAG will be competing with it's self. Bentley/Panamerica/4 door Lambo. Weird.

I have never understood the overlap in the VAG product lines. Makes no sense, it was brutally obvious when I bought my last A8, why the hell would I want a phaeton instead? By the same token, I couldn't justify getting a flying spur to replace the A8. Thats just one example of the nonsensical product overlap, as I said several years ago, VAGs product overlap is beginning to look a lot like the American car builders!

I have never understood the overlap in the VAG product lines. Makes no sense, it was brutally obvious when I bought my last A8, why the hell would I want a phaeton instead? By the same token, I couldn't justify getting a flying spur to replace the A8. Thats just one example of the nonsensical product overlap, as I said several years ago, VAGs product overlap is beginning to look a lot like the American car builders!

Less money invested into development, but sales doubled (if not tripled). Makes total sense. You're an educated buyer, most of the people out there aren't.

well the soccor moms need a 4 door to ride the kids to school and shopping. at least the high roller moms will now not complain anymore. they can now get to places on time. hopefully it will have at least 500 horse power.

if its a sedan, the S8 has 450 and the RS6 has 580, so lets hope its either north of both, or much lighter than an RS6.

21 pages and nothing solved lol, oh well I guess itll be interesting. I have faith in lambo, but this seems WAY to far off to get me excited and want it.

"AUTO, MOTOR und SPORT in its new issue from today disclosed the mystery:

Lamborghini will present a new front engine prototype with 4 doors. Its only a study but the new car is announced for 2012 but then with 2 doors and the V10-engine."

21 Pages of nonsense...

If you all actually stick to your word (so to speak) i will eat my own head...hows that for a bet :rolleyes:

I think it looks good from the rear.

Those are not official photos. Just some photoshops made by fans.

21 Pages of nonsense...

If you all actually stick to your word (so to speak) i will eat my own head...hows that for a bet :rolleyes:

finally, some real content