It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.

a007apl

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this guy but I understand what he is trying to say..

Almost all the exotic - super-sport car owners in my country are rich kids, bought with parents money because it's hard to build a business and buy one of these cars at your twenties, a Gallardo is sold with Murciélago price in here ($550.000), it's too much money! An average engineer earns $2000 - $3000 monthly, a pilot makes $5000-$10000, CEO's get around $10.000-$20.000 and so on..

Maybe you know the Indian kid who bought his Murciélago when he is 17.. or the kids from Dubai show-off with hundred thousand dollar cars.. or the rappers in USA.. All buy these cars to show off .. This is not enthusiasm of course..these cars are only toys for them.. but this is how the things work, these cars are expensive, if you've got money you can buy one or if your family is rich, they can buy you one.. Me and many others work their ass of to reach their dream car one day.. Learn every bit about it even before ownership.. This is the real enthusiasm. That guy likes to swank in our car forums, he even put up false Bugatti Veyron ads to make people talk. Not all of them are like him, there are really kind and modest ones who are real enthusiasts.

Anyway I guess we should put a stop to this stupid arguments and back to the topic.

Almost all the exotic - super-sport car owners in my country are rich kids, bought with parents money because it's hard to build a business and buy one of these cars at your twenties, a Gallardo is sold with Murciélago price in here ($550.000), it's too much money! An average engineer earns $2000 - $3000 monthly, a pilot makes $5000-$10000, CEO's get around $10.000-$20.000 and so on..

Maybe you know the Indian kid who bought his Murciélago when he is 17.. or the kids from Dubai show-off with hundred thousand dollar cars.. or the rappers in USA.. All buy these cars to show off .. This is not enthusiasm of course..these cars are only toys for them.. but this is how the things work, these cars are expensive, if you've got money you can buy one or if your family is rich, they can buy you one.. Me and many others work their ass of to reach their dream car one day.. Learn every bit about it even before ownership.. This is the real enthusiasm. That guy likes to swank in our car forums, he even put up false Bugatti Veyron ads to make people talk. Not all of them are like him, there are really kind and modest ones who are real enthusiasts.

Anyway I guess we should put a stop to this stupid arguments and back to the topic.

excuse me, but who are you to decide who deserve what car based on their enthusiam level?

excuse me, but who are you to decide who deserve what car based on their enthusiam level?

:iamwithstupid:

Hes someone without a car. A TRUE enthusiast.

I dont know if im an enthusiast or not - I think Torque is a country in the Mediterranean. Doesnt mean I shouldnt own a Lambo ... it means dont trust me to book you a holiday.

What happened to this thread?

508 posts about nothing.

What do you mean nothing? We got 3 teaser pics, a mock-up of the rear, some sketches and possibly a name :icon_mrgreen:

Are you a tree hugger or just a plain old hater? Whatever it is between the two, you still come off as a tool.

Source: Britannica,

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/...%20Encyclopedia

...bull’s shoulder blades. Costillares’s rival was Pedro Romero of Ronda in Andalusia,

who reputedly killed 5,600 bulls during a 28-year career and popularized use of the estoque,

the sword still used in the kill, and the muleta, the small red flannel cloth draped over a 22-inch (56-cm)

stick that forms the small cape used in the bullfight’s final act....

"Called Estoque - the name of the short sword used by a matador to kill the bull at the end of a bullfight"

Trying to kill the bull?! :eusa_think:

What do you mean nothing? We got 3 teaser pics, a mock-up of the rear, some sketches and possibly a name :icon_mrgreen:

And to be fair to a007apl he has done some sterling work in this thread. Hats off and congrats to him.

th_15681_01_122_549lo.jpgth_15686_02_122_843lo.jpgth_15687_03_122_1151lo.jpgth_15696_04_122_549lo.jpg

That's not bad. Even if they're somewhat close, artist scketches always look harder/more aggressive than the actual sheet metal however.

We won't see it any time soon regardless, even if Porsche desides to let Audi greenlight it at some point in the future. It's a lose/lose proposition right now for L-Power owners: If you love it, it may not ever go into production. And if you hate it, you don't care regardless.

Back to the Murcie SV, at least we know they have to produce that model, keep milking the existing platforms for $$$. :icon_mrgreen:

QUOTE (Lamb-or-genie @ Sep 29 2008, 07:38 AM)

topcarbon....where did you get that impression??? Unless I am missing something Lamb-or-genie was commenting on the fact that a great deal of the people that purchase these vehicles do so only as a status with no genuine interest in the car.

I think lamborgenie or maybe lamborgenie-less is talkin about to look

i have something to say he tried many times in other different forums

to attack me but this guy is nothing behind the pc..

did u ever have seen me anywhere ? that u r talkin like a fagbitch behind the pc

about your knowledge wich was nothing against my dogs backyard farts?

i´ve just asked him to stand in front of me if he´s doesnt scarred to loose his nuts

but no answer from him and no reason why he is actin like that. thats maybe

the reason why i was talkin @ page 25 KIDS GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE !!

i dont take this shit ideas like this car has to look like that or like this

that outcoming car is not in my option to have it like my style.

but its gonna be a freakin lambo i m sure but if its gonna be a serial production car

MONACOBODYGUARDS u know where we have to meet us , at Princess Charlotte BLV ..

LP640 whats your problem brother driving with the schoolbus home ?

Just to make it more serious if someone has problems with me just take your balls in your hand

and let me know where we have to meet each other i have no problem with that..

As I replied your PM!

Nothing special about YOU!

If someone else has lost his g else I would tell tell the same things to him!

You´re an example about that topic!

´´sorry for my english!´´

As I replied your PM!

Nothing special about YOU!

If someone else has lost his g else I would tell tell the same things to him!

You´re an example about that topic!

´´sorry for my english!´´

OK and whats your problem with this topic ? :eusa_wall:

That's not bad.

ya but its not good either.

even if this car doesnt go into production soon/ever, I personally have high expectations for the design. being a longer wheelbase car which is probably gonna be very wide as well, they have the perfect canvas on which to make a great design. longer and larger cars are easier to make beautiful. at least this is what ive seen from drawing different cars. making something like a hatchback beautiful is on the difficult side as things get cluttered and features have to be squished to fit in to the tight bounds of the car. whereas cars like the Audi A8 and Sclass are long, fluent and bold designs. so this better be HOT!

I think lamborgenie or maybe lamborgenie-less is talkin about to look

i have something to say he tried many times in other different forums

to attack me but this guy is nothing behind the pc..

did u ever have seen me anywhere ? that u r talkin like a fagbitch behind the pc

about your knowledge wich was nothing against my dogs backyard farts?

i´ve just asked him to stand in front of me if he´s doesnt scarred to loose his nuts

but no answer from him and no reason why he is actin like that. thats maybe

the reason why i was talkin @ page 25 KIDS GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE !!

i dont take this shit ideas like this car has to look like that or like this

that outcoming car is not in my option to have it like my style.

but its gonna be a freakin lambo i m sure but if its gonna be a serial production car

MONACOBODYGUARDS u know where we have to meet us , at Princess Charlotte BLV ..

LP640 whats your problem brother driving with the schoolbus home ?

Just to make it more serious if someone has problems with me just take your balls in your hand

and let me know where we have to meet each other i have no problem with that..

Refrain from using insults unless you can speak the language fluently. It works against you.

If you say ok so I think we have no problem..

as you know I have no problem with the topic..