2005 Gallardo, 6spd, all black. $120k takes her home.

Luxeous

And nine days ago you said it sells at auction at 90 (which you also then need to add in buyers premium and shipping). Why in the f*ing world would he sell it in the 80's when he can get 90 at auction??? Go back to your day trading job. Then go pick up one of these wonderfully-priced no-history auction cars you love to regale the board with. When it all goes to sh*t and the engine blows, please tell us how much money you saved.

If there's a new clutch in there and tires are new, 99 is an excellent price for a well-cared for 05 G in this condition coming straight from the owner. If it needs a new clutch and tires, then there's some negotiating that needs to take place between buyer and seller to compensate for this as they are not cheap items and should reflect such in the asking price.

Mileage hurts this car to the untrained eye, but this isn't the Diablo- it's a Lamborghini designed and engineered by Audi. You're buying a high-performance Audi-engineered vehicle without a warranty. The more miles on it, the more problems have been corrected out of the former owner's pockets- not yours. This coming from someone who has spent the equivalent of a Gallardo fixing a Jalpa and two Diablos with a combined total of approximately 12,000 miles of driving time. My Murci? After 10,000 miles, besides tires, it has cost me a $5 hose, two coils that cost about $100 each, and a snapped e-brake cable.

I believe that the G and the Murci are having to bear the horror stories of old, thus keeping a lot of otherwise very qualified buyers from snapping them up. This is a good deal imo and if it was sitting in an authorized dealer's showroom at this price we wouldn't even be having this discussion because it would be sold.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: Bravo Gil!

And nine days ago you said it sells at auction at 90 (which you also then need to add in buyers premium and shipping). Why in the f*ing world would he sell it in the 80's when he can get 90 at auction??? Go back to your day trading job. Then go pick up one of these wonderfully-priced no-history auction cars you love to regale the board with. When it all goes to sh*t and the engine blows, please tell us how much money you saved.

If there's a new clutch in there and tires are new, 99 is an excellent price for a well-cared for 05 G in this condition coming straight from the owner. If it needs a new clutch and tires, then there's some negotiating that needs to take place between buyer and seller to compensate for this as they are not cheap items and should reflect such in the asking price.

Mileage hurts this car to the untrained eye, but this isn't the Diablo- it's a Lamborghini designed and engineered by Audi. You're buying a high-performance Audi-engineered vehicle without a warranty. The more miles on it, the more problems have been corrected out of the former owner's pockets- not yours. This coming from someone who has spent the equivalent of a Gallardo fixing a Jalpa and two Diablos with a combined total of approximately 12,000 miles of driving time. My Murci? After 10,000 miles, besides tires, it has cost me a $5 hose, two coils that cost about $100 each, and a snapped e-brake cable.

I believe that the G and the Murci are having to bear the horror stories of old, thus keeping a lot of otherwise very qualified buyers from snapping them up. This is a good deal imo and if it was sitting in an authorized dealer's showroom at this price we wouldn't even be having this discussion because it would be sold.

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words!

The clutch was replaced with the a C series at around 14k miles at BH Lamborghini. Back tires are brand new, front tires will need to be replaced in the next few 1000 miles. All four are Pirelli P Zeros.

I relisted it on ebay starting at $95k. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=250319562125

Any suggestions on where else I can put it?

Being a seller for anything in today's market is stressful. I just sold my 08 Plastic mess-06 and I had to pretty much give it away to get it sold. Good luck, and I hope it sells soon.

Beautiful car and a bump for ya.

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words!

The clutch was replaced with the a C series at around 14k miles at BH Lamborghini. Back tires are brand new, front tires will need to be replaced in the next few 1000 miles. All four are Pirelli P Zeros.

I relisted it on ebay starting at $95k. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=250319562125

Any suggestions on where else I can put it?

Listing ended in a little over an hour? I take it you sold it at 95K?

didn't sell it, just decided to take it off ebay for a bit and list it elsewhere. :)

Rix, got your email man, thanks!

Being a seller for anything in today's market is stressful. I just sold my 08 Plastic mess-06 and I had to pretty much give it away to get it sold. Good luck, and I hope it sells soon.

Beautiful car and a bump for ya.

If you dont mind my asking I am also considering selling my 2007 ZO6 what you got for your 2008?Thanks

If you dont mind my asking I am also considering selling my 2007 ZO6 what you got for your 2008?Thanks

2008, 1LZ, 5K miles on the clock, 10K in mods, sold it for 55K.