abandoned gallardo

gefjun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, but that is due to winds, not neglect.

I think it was in underground garage :) Cars next to it weren't so dusted.

Reminds me of a Maserati that looked the same and was "abandoned" for years in our university basement/garage. One beautiful day we decided to solve the mystery. Turns out the car was imported to Finland by a student who ODd. Due to some legislature issues the family nor anyone else could sell it or drive it, just had to have it there, unused. It did however dissapear at somepoint, never found out how or where. Life isn't allways easy (they claim).

the plate isn't Spanish....

...curious about the story of that particualar G :eusa_think:

I was also thinking that looks like ten years worth of dust. Perhaps construction dust?

That's probably 3 months of parking dust. We see it in Vegas from time to time when people abandon cars at hotels or use hotels as their "economy lot" airport parking.

-Ben

Maybe he forgot it

A friend of mine forgot he left his S8 at the airport, so when he got back to his house and saw the car was missing he reported it stolen. He got a new one from the insurance company. It took about a year to find the car since they were tearing down the floor he was parked on at the airport.

Such a shame...i would love to at least grab some big 5 gallon buckets and give that poor G a bath so that people would stop molesting her...hell i'd do it every two weeks lol

sad, but how can you "lose" or even think about abandoning a £100,000 car?

Unless its stolen, it looks like neglect from the owners side, but then again, you'd have to be stupid not to a have a tracker installed on such a car.

Maybe he forgot it

A friend of mine forgot he left his S8 at the airport, so when he got back to his house and saw the car was missing he reported it stolen. He got a new one from the insurance company. It took about a year to find the car since they were tearing down the floor he was parked on at the airport.

how long was he gone for lol, id never "forget" my car, and even if I did, when I got home, it surely should have reminded me about its location. Afterall, I didnt walk to the airport did I? lol

no offense but how do you forget where your car is?, that sounds pretty dumb

Maybe he forgot it

That's f#cking stupid...