abandoned gallardo

gefjun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wonder can you claime it after a period of time?

afterall, looks like noone misses it

can anyone please tow it back to their house and keep it? damn it hurts to see something like that..

btw i had a friend who was drunk at a pub,took a cab home.next day he didnt know where hes car was and reported it stolen..it was parked afew blocks away from the pub for almost 7months before he found it back..it wasnt dusty as theres rain and stuff..

can anyone please tow it back to their house and keep it? damn it hurts to see something like that..

btw i had a friend who was drunk at a pub,took a cab home.next day he didnt know where hes car was and reported it stolen..it was parked afew blocks away from the pub for almost 7months before he found it back..it wasnt dusty as theres rain and stuff..

Sounds like the police take auto-theft seriously in that town! 7 months!?!? :lol2:

how long was he gone for lol, id never "forget" my car, and even if I did, when I got home, it surely should have reminded me about its location. Afterall, I didnt walk to the airport did I? lol

no offense but how do you forget where your car is?, that sounds pretty dumb

IIRC he was gone for about 3 weeks.

This was also in Spain btw. He doesn't have a very good memory

The date on the license plate just says at what date the insurance is ending (in Germany). The license plate is used if you want to ship the car to a foreign country. The papers of the car are multilingual so maybe somebody shipped it to Spain via plane and nobody ever came to pick it up?

A great video would have been catching the scumbag who ripped the badge off the front of the car, and coming up behind him with a taser as he pulled out his screwdriver/or-whater to do it. :tyson: Now THAT would have been a youtube video worth downloading! :icon_mrgreen:

I despise thieves....

• 2 weeks later...
Wow man..thats sad...beautiful M6..good thing ppl there didnt do anything harmful to the car.

Actually, when people "write" on a dusty car with their fingers it's the same like scratching the paint, because dust is in fact like sand.

A great video would have been catching the scumbag who ripped the badge off the front of the car, and coming up behind him with a taser as he pulled out his screwdriver/or-whater to do it. :tyson: Now THAT would have been a youtube video worth downloading! :icon_mrgreen:

I despise thieves....

Last time we had to replace one of the badges for a body repair the emblem was either $550 or $650! Although the emblem is a pretty solid piece I can't understand why it is so expensive.

Really though, somebody who actually cares needs to stake out the car for a few more months. If nobody ever comes to get it, snag it, take it home, clean it up, and take the VIN# to the nearest dealership or DMV and try to find out who it belongs to and get in contact with them to return it.

If I was in Spain, thats EXACTLY what I'd do. Who knows, if you got in contact with the owner and he/she saw that you took the time and effort to get the car out of harms way, clean it up, and find the owner, since they've been without it for so long, they might just say "keep it". <<<<I know, I know, unlikely but a possibility nonetheless

So sad

Really though, somebody who actually cares needs to stake out the car for a few more months. If nobody ever comes to get it, snag it, take it home, clean it up, and take the VIN# to the nearest dealership or DMV and try to find out who it belongs to and get in contact with them to return it.

If I was in Spain, thats EXACTLY what I'd do. Who knows, if you got in contact with the owner and he/she saw that you took the time and effort to get the car out of harms way, clean it up, and find the owner, since they've been without it for so long, they might just say "keep it". <<<<I know, I know, unlikely but a possibility nonetheless

So sad

:eusa_wall:

How would you 'snag' it? :lol2:

If I was in Spain, thats EXACTLY what I'd do. Who knows, if you got in contact with the owner and he/she saw that you took the time and effort to get the car out of harms way, clean it up, and find the owner, since they've been without it for so long, they might just say "keep it".

So sad

I'd be the first one there if the said to 'keep it' :)

• 4 weeks later...

That is sad. That poor car is going to have so be seriously buffed to get those marks out of it from people writing in the dust. I would imagine the owner is either dead or in jail.

On a side note....can you imagine what is parking fee would be at the airport for leaving it there so long? WOW!

Maybe he forgot it

A friend of mine forgot he left his S8 at the airport, so when he got back to his house and saw the car was missing he reported it stolen. He got a new one from the insurance company. It took about a year to find the car since they were tearing down the floor he was parked on at the airport.

There is no polite way to say this...but your friend must be a moron. Did he not wonder why he had a set of Audi keys in his pocket when he got home? Or maybe wonder how he got to the airport in the first place? That is just idiotic to report your car stolen because you left it at the airport for a few weeks. It is not like he was gone a year. Even then it would be stupid to not think, "Hmmm....maybe I should check the airport for my car'. If he is married, then I really feel sorry for him if he and his spouse BOTH forgot where the car was.

There is no polite way to say this...but your friend must be a moron. Did he not wonder why he had a set of Audi keys in his pocket when he got home? Or maybe wonder how he got to the airport in the first place? That is just idiotic to report your car stolen because you left it at the airport for a few weeks. It is not like he was gone a year. Even then it would be stupid to not think, "Hmmm....maybe I should check the airport for my car'. If he is married, then I really feel sorry for him if he and his spouse BOTH forgot where the car was.

Im assuming that people that forget thier cars are not the average joe. I would guess that they fly all the time. Maybe sometimes they have a car service take them and sometimes they drive. I would assume they also own a couple of cars.

• 1 month later...