08 LP640 Roadster priced LOW

Speedracer38

Hey guys I have this 2008 LP640 Roadster for sale. The guy wants to move it quickly and has it priced almost 100K under sticker. Sticker on this car is 419K and I'm starting the price at 339K but am open to offers. Please don't be shy! The car is very clean...come check it out in person if your in the LA area. Attached are a couple pictures of the car.

[email protected]

post-1386-1224064552_thumb.jpg

post-1386-1224064598_thumb.jpg

post-1386-1224064633_thumb.jpg

post-1386-1224064661_thumb.jpg

WHAT! $319 AND open to offers! Surely a dealer would jump on this. If i was i know i would! Even use it 6 months and sell on for the same price!

WHAT! $319 AND open to offers! Surely a dealer would jump on this. If i was i know i would! Even use it 6 months and sell on for the same price!

You don't want to know what that car is really worth. Any dealer has access to the wholesale value of that car. I know what that number is, and you are a long way away.

Like I said....open to offers and could come down a nice chunk of change from 339K.

Since when did you buy a LP640 Roadster... :eusa_think:

AND FYI, this belongs in classified section

Like I said....open to offers and could come down a nice chunk of change from 339K.

You got PM.

Best color on that car. Simply amazing.

It is really stunning in person. The car is still available and open to offers!!

• 1 month later...

I won't post the price as I think its proper for the new owner to do so if he so desires. All I have to say is DAMN!

I won't post the price as I think its proper for the new owner to do so if he so desires. All I have to say is DAMN!

damn as in the car is awesome, or damn as in the sales price was very low?

You got PM.

LamboPete, did you pick this one up?

I see your avatar is a car very similar to this and you've got an '07 LP roadster listed as a car you own in your sig

If so, congratulations!

Why is the interior different in LamboPete's car from the pictures Jason posted? Those don't look like the same car.

They're NOT the same car... The SVAG car "LamboPete" bought is not the car in this thread.

The one in this thread has the Q-Citera interior, LamboPete's has the standard interior.

Those don't look like the same car.

That's what i meant :) He bought a Roadster but not this one.