Countach photos tread again!

lambolp400s

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When i was a kid I used to love to watch the video above and thats when I started to love Lambos beginning with the CT

Here's one of me and mine, which I sold some time ago now.

me.JPG

And a viewpoint that you don't get to see very often.

Overview.jpg

me.JPG

Overview.jpg

look at you all 'demure' with you hands folded nice in your lap....sitting in the 'DEVIL'S RIDE'! HA! WTF? lol... :icon_mrgreen:

me.JPG

Overview.jpg

Although I love my car there is still part of me that wishes I had bought yours!

The blue car is the one used in the Top Gear Lamborghini episode now sans spoiler.

Please notice that the blue car is RUN ON TRACK in the photos. How many of you owners have done that?

Nice old cars, but I JUST note ONE thing: Cars are not even registrated, they don't have numberplates and are without tax ect. :lol2: :lol2:

This means that you can not drive the car on the road, without renting numberplates for the day ( the RED plates on the two cars).... :rolleyes:

post_9404_1224530509_thumb.jpg

Nice old cars, but I JUST note ONE thing: Cars are not even registrated, they don't have numberplates and are without tax ect. :lol2: :lol2:

This means that you can not drive the car on the road, without renting numberplates for the day ( the RED plates on the two cars).... :rolleyes:

probably the BEST way to go. I pay registration and insurance in the EVENT that I will take my queenies out of my garage on that rare occasion. I probably pay like $100. per mile if I did the math :eusa_wall:

hi Monaco :icon_pidu:

it could be as you say for economical reasons ...but it could also be for some other kind of reasons:

for example my countach has regular italian plates and always have insurance BUT i have no plates on the much newer roadster neither insurance, and not to save money but because registry a car that came from other countries takes some to TOO MUCH time in Italy

to be honest i cannot wait to have this DAMN papers :eusa_wall:

post-4328-1226080603_thumb.jpg

great shot of your great car Emilio....apparently the paparazzi think so too! :)

great shot of your great car Emilio....apparently the paparazzi think so too! :)

tks you

the S is at shop being serviced now

...better to prevent with these cars :eek3dance:

post-4328-1226151770_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1226151821_thumb.jpg

Emilio, sorry I missed you at the mechanic by a few hours - - the body shop finished the car this afternoon instead of last night as planned.

My Countach project is nearing completion - since the motor was out (first time in 10 years of ownership), I had the Countach trucked to the body shop. Repainted the usual stone chip damage and re-did the blck of the engine bay.

r06phz.jpg

2qk5fgk.jpg

wv3jw4.jpg

2uh20eg.jpg

New clutch, gaskets, seals, guides, ....... Next week Vrooom!

2qa8lkl.jpg

sw8x3k.jpg

rkn03m.jpg

x1elcp.jpg

I took a look under your Countach Emilio and it is PERFECT! The best S1 on the planet!

Alex

I took a look under your Countach Emilio and it is PERFECT! The best S1 on the planet!
No wonder, it was owned by the same owner in switzerland for its whole former life, they spent a lot of money on the car.

Emilio, sorry I missed you at the mechanic by a few hours - - the body shop finished the car this afternoon instead of last night as planned.

My Countach project is nearing completion - since the motor was out (first time in 10 years of ownership), I had the Countach trucked to the body shop. Repainted the usual stone chip damage and re-did the blck of the engine bay.

Alex

tks you Alex

honestly i know your QV will be better than new in some days!

it was already one of the best examples around the globe (so i won't put mine side by side with the DD in the future....because it will look.... tyred compared to yours!)

No wonder, it was owned by the same owner in switzerland for its whole former life, they spent a lot of money on the car.

this is correct

the car was already great when i got it and i simply took care of it and resolved some very minor problems (tuned carbs, new brake lines in SS, thermostat, ecc...)

the car had only one owner before? it had 2 registration in Swiss i think: do you know more?

i'd like to get some pics of it when it was with its meticolous swiss owner: could you help me? many tks in advance! :icon_thumleft:

• 4 weeks later...

downdraft's downdraft

P.S. MAng this is one of the reasons i told you there were other as new DDs!

post-4328-1228860813_thumb.jpg

Great pictures Emilio.....

Some from warmer days here in Kansas

tks, not my pics though

your car looks stunning as always

how is the silver one now?