matte green gallardo

intence

wow now they are doing wraps in different colors!? this is the first of its kind that i've seen! i don't think the color will stand out as much as the Verde Ithica, i'll have to wait to see the finished product however. thanks for sharing!

This and the LED light trend are burning out so fast they're like a meteorite streaking across the sky...huge burst of fire and light followed by a burned out scortched rock...

Wraps are cheap though, best way to experiment with this look. Beats the hell out of having it done professionally for $10k+, let alone as a factory option on a new build.

hopefully its not a repost

car was originally black. only pic i can find. from singapore

greenlamboug0.jpg

My friends x car. he switched to the Murcie in white. The same place Hon got his car wrapped.

when i read the title, i thaught it would look like @$$, but i have to say, i think it looks good :D

Nice! Would have been better if they did the SE look. :eusa_shhh:

Got any pictures of the car, Sameer? I would love to see the finished product.

nope, sorry. heard it's sitting at some dealer. manual does not move easy in Singapore.

that pic was taken by me..lol i can post more if u guys want. :)

btw,that porsche guy is my friend,those pics of his cars are taken by me too! lol..i wasn't aware he was a member there.

i didnt have the finished work...this is what i have.

for what i saw from the finished work..the rear bonnet looks different..the whole bonnet is now green,and the vents that are green in the pic are now black. so yeah he did afew changes to it.the car was black with yellow interior. it also has a big bull logo on the front.

This may be a dumb question but what is the advantage to doing a wrap vice just having the car painted in that color? Is the wrap cheaper and peels off to revert back to the original color if desired. I mainly ask because i'm toying with the idea of having the viper matte black

^^ You are correct. The wrap gives you the option of removing it thereby restoring the original color. This minimizes resal value depreciation due to alteration o fthe paint. On a Lambo it is a cheaper alternative than a full repaint.

I back....Them Opec meetings..... :aiwebs_007:

Wasn't this done several months back... I saw the G'do there with a 360 a couple of months ago while I was making some enquires at the shop.

Quality job though! :icon_thumleft:

This may be a dumb question but what is the advantage to doing a wrap vice just having the car painted in that color? Is the wrap cheaper and peels off to revert back to the original color if desired. I mainly ask because i'm toying with the idea of having the viper matte black

Funny you mention that Chip, i was showing Kelly some cars the other day and he said he hadn't even heard of it on the viper boards, i told him its prob because the gen 2 vipers would have to be seamed on the hood since its so large. I will be doing the top half of a car soon if you want to check it out sometime.