This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replica anything just makes me sad...Fake Rolex, Fake LV, Fake Lambo...hell even fake tits (although i must admit some look pretty good (some)). I always question the mentality of people who decide they cant afford the real thing so they'll just get a fake and pose. Given the budget this guy probably had to spend on a sports car he could have had a nice POS or maybe a 996tt or a Viper...even a nicely done mustang would be way better than that piece of shit.

ALRIGHT BUDDY....YOU'VE GONE FAR EOUGH!!!!!!!

Replica anything just makes me sad...Fake Rolex, Fake LV, Fake Lambo...hell even fake tits (although i must admit some look pretty good (some)). I always question the mentality of people who decide they cant afford the real thing so they'll just get a fake and pose. Given the budget this guy probably had to spend on a sports car he could have had a nice POS or maybe a 996tt or a Viper...even a nicely done mustang would be way better than that piece of shit.

never diss fake tits

Here is a question... I have a buddy that has a 04 g car and I must say it is HOT!!! but he also has a diablo replica, so he owns both a real and a replica! He is a poser? A dirtbag? a wannabe?

Just wanted to know how he is viewed, the guy is a complete car guy, loves all kinds of cars and from what I hear he likes well built replicas.

Here is a question... I have a buddy that has a 04 g car and I must say it is HOT!!! but he also has a diablo replica, so he owns both a real and a replica! He is a poser? A dirtbag? a wannabe?

Just wanted to know how he is viewed, the guy is a complete car guy, loves all kinds of cars and from what I hear he likes well built replicas.

Yaah, he is weird.

Everyone has a right to own whatever they wish. But everyone also has a right to like or dis-like replicas. There are a couple good looking replicas out there, but can you say this one is?? If this owner was so PROUD of his car he should have pulled into the car show with everyone else. When you creep into a parking lot and hide your car way in the back it kind of leaves one wondering.

No I wasn't taking up for that particular car. I happen to like SOME replicas, I would say the majority stink in my opinion.

It just seems that alot of guys say that whoever owns a replica is a third class citizen, I was just wondering about the guy who happens to own both. I am sure he could care less one way or the other what folks thought. I just wanted to know how he would be treated because he owns a replica. If you met the guy and he had is replica would you call him a poser, scumbag etc.

Then find out he as an OEM Lamborghini would your view of him change?

Since he has both, is he accepted by the "real" Lamborghini owners? We already know is would be accepted by replica owners.

WITH A UGLY ASS KIT, AND A UGLY ASS WOMAN, YOU GOT THE WORLD BY THE BALLS. TIME TO GET A BETTER JOB WANABEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even read the first post? And what's with all of your posts being caps?

Sit out for a couple weeks and relax, bud.

Did you even read the first post? And what's with all of your posts being caps?

Sit out for a couple weeks and relax, bud.

Yeah, I dont get the all Caps thing. Does that mean you are "Extra" pissed off??

And if the "UGLY ASS" woman comment was directed twords me I didn't come on here for a beauty contest I came on here to talk about cars.

I wish owning a replica was a imprisonable offense. Afterall am I the only one who can see a blatant disregard for copyright? In Italy they take the replica car business very seriously. I just wish it was all over the world.

I cant stand these dreamers

He almost has replicated the dead gangsta rap mac pimpin' donald interior, now that's fucked up.

:iamwithstupid:

death funk FTL

• 1 month later...

I dunno, it seems that if you own a replica you are less of an enthusiest than an OEM owner, and that doesn't seem right. Its been said that immatation is the highest form of flattery, and thats what replicas are. Some people dont have the money to afford an actual Lambo, but they still share the love for them. I have seen alot of replicas, mostly Diablos, and some of them are great. I haven't seen alot of Murcie replicas, and as far as this one goes, its O.K., but not great.

I hate to see when people are so judgemental and prejudice about something and somebody they know nothing about. Maybe this was a father and son project, and the finished car represents something special between the two, and will be in his son's memories long after his father is gone. If this car was built by a professional shop, that would be sad. If it was built by a regular guy, for whatever reason, its great. Everybody on this forum needs to stand back and look in the mirror, and ask themselves if they are truely everything they claim, and appear to be. Everybody pretends to be something they're not, whether its in your personal, or professional life.

We can call the car a P.O.S., but lets not call the owner anything but an enthusiest, like us. He may not have the real car, but he obviously has the same love of the car that we do.

I was considering buying a Ferrari 355 replica for my daughter. The price was right, and the car was beautiful. Does that make me a "Poser"?

Guest skokos
I was considering buying a Ferrari 355 replica for my daughter. The price was right, and the car was beautiful. Does that make me a "Poser"?

And yes it does.

We can call the car a P.O.S., but lets not call the owner anything but an enthusiest, like us. He may not have the real car, but he obviously has the same love of the car that we do.

If I wear a fake Armani suit and a fake Rolex, does that make me:

A) A poser

B) An enthusiast

In all honesty, owning a Lambo for the most part does not mean you are an enthusiast. Plenty of owners are posers, not knowing the first thing about lambos, or caring. I think most owners either are, or have been, a bit of both.

In all honesty, owning a Lambo for the most part does not mean you are an enthusiast. Plenty of owners are posers, not knowing the first thing about lambos, or caring. I think most owners either are, or have been, a bit of both.

Especially at my part of the world. These guys just put it in auto, step and go, what a bloody waste.

I dunno, it seems that if you own a replica you are less of an enthusiest than an OEM owner, and that doesn't seem right. Its been said that immatation is the highest form of flattery, and thats what replicas are. Some people dont have the money to afford an actual Lambo, but they still share the love for them. I have seen alot of replicas, mostly Diablos, and some of them are great. I haven't seen alot of Murcie replicas, and as far as this one goes, its O.K., but not great.

I hate to see when people are so judgemental and prejudice about something and somebody they know nothing about. Maybe this was a father and son project, and the finished car represents something special between the two, and will be in his son's memories long after his father is gone. If this car was built by a professional shop, that would be sad. If it was built by a regular guy, for whatever reason, its great. Everybody on this forum needs to stand back and look in the mirror, and ask themselves if they are truely everything they claim, and appear to be. Everybody pretends to be something they're not, whether its in your personal, or professional life.

Before you lecture us about our views consider the other side. First, those of us who have real cars worked damn hard to be successful enough to buy one (or more). The last thing we want is the brand cheapen by someone who makes a fake to pass off as real. This owner didn't attempt to build any car, he attempted to fake a real Lamborghini which cheapens the brand for those who have the real thing. The LAST thing I want is to someone come along and ask if my car is real or not. Did you ever consider how this idiot effects true owners??? Probably not. I hope someone asks you if your watch is a fake, if the diamond on her hand is fake, and if the purse she carries is fake too, and if really have the job you claim to do, especially if you worked hard to get your wife something nice (and real). People like you never consider those who work at the factory who produce the real products and how they are impacted when their brand is cheapened. I bought my Lamborghini because I love the REAL car, not because I wanted to look like someone who's rich as is the goal of most who own fake anything. I don't look for any justification to pretend to be someone I'm not as you do. I wish Lamborghini would sue the ass off those who produce these replicas.

Before you lecture us about our views consider the other side. First, those of us who have real cars worked damn hard to be successful enough to buy one (or more). The last thing we want is the brand cheapen by someone who makes a fake to pass off as real. This owner didn't attempt to build any car, he attempted to fake a real Lamborghini which cheapens the brand for those who have the real thing. The LAST thing I want is to someone come along and ask if my car is real or not. Did you ever consider how this idiot effects true owners??? Probably not. I hope someone asks you if your watch is a fake, if the diamond on her hand is fake, and if the purse she carries is fake too, and if really have the job you claim to do, especially if you worked hard to get your wife something nice (and real). People like you never consider those who work at the factory who produce the real products and how they are impacted when their brand is cheapened. I bought my Lamborghini because I love the REAL car, not because I wanted to look like someone who's rich as is the goal of most who own fake anything. I don't look for any justification to pretend to be someone I'm not as you do. I wish Lamborghini would sue the ass off those who produce these replicas.

Very well put.