This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

I attended Supercar Sunday yesterday and this thing quietly crept into the parking lot. He was bumping his music so loud when he got off the freeway it was shaking the ground. When he inched closer to the parkinglot entrance he turned it way down. Instead of heading twords the car show he parked waaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back, in front of a tow truck. I guess he thought no one would notice but I did! As soon as he walked into the car show I ran over and took some pics. I dont have a problem saying I HATE replicas. This one had OEM Lamborghini Parts on it! WTF!! I think I could fit in the hole between the Fake air intake and the tire! Where are the brakes?? They are tiny! The only thing that prevented me from throwing up was the license plate. Perfect match to this lovely Scambroghini!

post-13515-1226984183_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1226984201_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1226984219_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1226984246_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1226984257_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1226984286_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the look of disgust of my face but can you blame me??

post-13515-1226984296_thumb.jpg

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Intakes that go no where.... I wonder if those wheels are even real...

Yeah that thing does look pretty sad... as I have said before, I dont know how these guys spent so much time, money, energy, etc etc.... just save a little more and get the real thing!

He almost has replicated the dead gangsta rap mac pimpin' donald interior, now that's fucked up.

Why is it they try so hard to make the body look real, but hten put some tiny improperly fitted rims on the car to just make it scream replica from miles away?!

Replica anything just makes me sad...Fake Rolex, Fake LV, Fake Lambo...hell even fake tits (although i must admit some look pretty good (some)). I always question the mentality of people who decide they cant afford the real thing so they'll just get a fake and pose. Given the budget this guy probably had to spend on a sports car he could have had a nice POS or maybe a 996tt or a Viper...even a nicely done mustang would be way better than that piece of shit.

nice job calling him out on it! nice to have a lady lambo enthusiast on the boards as well

Thanks Zeeshan66. I don't post on here too much as I don't want to come off like 90 percent of the other chicks that post on here. I am a huge Lambo Nut and a few people on here can vouch for that. For me Lamborghini is the epitome of SEXY HOT design and there is nothing more that I love than jumping in a Murci and tearing up the freeway!!

I could not find the Owner of this car and did not see him until we took off on the Motor 4 Toys Pre Run headed to toys r us.. where of course he did not show up or buy any toys. D#$K.

Here are some shots of the entire POS.........

post-13515-1227030292_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1227030303_thumb.jpg

post-13515-1227030313_thumb.jpg

nice job calling him out on it! nice to have a lady lambo enthusiast on the boards as well

Yup, knows her stuff too! She's the real deal.

A- I'll be down this weekend for the LA Auto Show and Cars and Coffee! John may be down too.

and that chick probably thinks it's a real 'Lamborghini'

That's the author of the post taking a picture of the interior while someone else takes a picture of her. Aimee knows the difference and a lot more about cars than most people.

Sorry Aimee, always someone around to stereotype.

"That's the author of the post taking a picture of the interior while someone else takes a picture of her. Aimee knows the difference and a lot more about cars than most people."

"Sorry Aimee, always someone around to stereotype."

Thanks Tom :) That is why I don't post on here too much. It takes time for the boys to get used to a girl actually enjoying cars instead of looking for a "handout" on here with due reasoning. It has been a pain in the ass proving myself but I have made some great friends like yourself along the way. I guess I should start posting on here more. I just started my business a few months back working with Movie/Music Industry and Magazines. They need an Exotic Car for their shoot.. They Call me, Owner gets paid, I get paid and everyone is happy! Glad to meet everyone on here.............Allan be nice! :P

post-13515-1227200635_thumb.jpg

"That's the author of the post taking a picture of the interior while someone else takes a picture of her. Aimee knows the difference and a lot more about cars than most people."

"Sorry Aimee, always someone around to stereotype."

Thanks Tom :) That is why I don't post on here too much. It takes time for the boys to get used to a girl actually enjoying cars instead of looking for a "handout" on here with due reasoning. It has been a pain in the ass proving myself but I have made some great friends like yourself along the way. I guess I should start posting on here more. I just started my business a few months back working with Movie/Music Industry and Magazines. They need an Exotic Car for their shoot.. They Call me, Owner gets paid, I get paid and everyone is happy! Glad to meet everyone on here.............Allan be nice! :P

crew_setting_up.jpg

What do you mean? Have I not been nice?

True! You have been very nice! I guess if a girl wants to be a B#$H, get drunk and make an ass of herself there is due cause but I can assure you guys I am not a B#$H :)

BTW Allan, were you at Lambo BH party?? I thought I saw you there but I wasn't sure. Great party but very crowded! Evertime someone came out with an appetizer tray it was gone before they could take two steps! Plenty of booze though.

Tom! I will e mail you my cell number. YOu guys give me a call when you get here and we will all go grab dinner and possibly go on a run after C&C??? .............Elliot??..................