This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

Yeah, I dont get the all Caps thing. Does that mean you are "Extra" pissed off??

And if the "UGLY ASS" woman comment was directed twords me I didn't come on here for a beauty contest I came on here to talk about cars.

Please dont let the one-off D*#ks ruin it for the rest of us on here. I see that he hasn't posted since that one guess he has no real balls!

From everything I have read that Revention08 has posted she is the real deal and I wish there were more women like her.

Please keep the posts coming and thanks for your imput from the side of a true female lamborghini enthusiast, I just wish there were more.

I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to meet you down the road.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially at my part of the world. These guys just put it in auto, step and go, what a bloody waste.

crap, so i'm not moving back home then...else u're gonna lump me with the rest of those guys - wife doesn't drive stick....no more manual cars in the garage

Please dont let the one-off D*#ks ruin it for the rest of us on here. I see that he hasn't posted since that one guess he has no real balls!

From everything I have read that Revention08 has posted she is the real deal and I wish there were more women like her.

Please keep the posts coming and thanks for your imput from the side of a true female lamborghini enthusiast, I just wish there were more.

I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to meet you down the road.

Thanks! I do not have my G yet but I will soon. I am a true enthusiast however and my heart belongs to Lamborghini. I do have many friends who own REAL Lamborghinis and I am sorry but it pisses me off to see people REPLICATE these cars. As Tom stated, it is also an insult to the Factory where the REAL cars are produced. If he was so PROUD of his car he should not have hid in the back of the parking lot waaaaaaaaaay away from the main car show area. Companies that work so hard to make a successful product only to have some POSER replicate their product is pure INSULT. SKOKOS.....Well Put!

.......And what about the license plate??????? He was asking for it with that!

Guest skokos
Companies that work so hard to make a successful product only to have some POSER replicate their product is pure INSULT. SKOKOS.....Well Put!

Danke schön darling :icon_mrgreen:

Skokos,

I can tell by your pic that your not very bright, and what you stated just proves it! Oh, BTW, my 10 year old son has his own "Myspace" page to, maybe you know him and all the other little kids who have them too.

Slowpoke,

I guess it would depend on why you are wearing the Armani suit and fake Rolex. More than likely, those people ARE posers, and I would have to agree with you on this point.

To everybody else,

You guys are so worried that these replicas are somehow going to cheapen the real thing. I can understand that, but I dont think the fakes (Lamborghinis) are that hard to spot. I'm secure with my car, and who I am. I personally dont care if there are replicas, they dont cheapen my car in the least. I dont own it because I'm trying impress people, I have it because I love the car. If it were only worth $100, I would still love it, because I love its styling, not what it represents (mega $). If you are worried that replicas cheapen your car, you are driving it for the wrong reasons. If you love your wife, do you care what other people think about her? Is it going to change your feelings towards her because something better comes along? You hate replicas because they somehow threaten you, thats your own insecurities. You obviously are THE poser, since you own the car because of the attention its brings, and the wealth it reflects. If it only costed $1000, you would'nt own one, because that wouldnt reflect the image you are trying to portray, and THAT, is POSING.

You guys probably hire illegal immagrants to mow your lawns, and work on/around your house, all the while putting licensed contractors out of business, "cause it saves you money. You dont care who is getting hurt because of that!. You probably shop at WALMART and COSTCO, because its cheaper, while not caring how these companies and their cut-throat business tactics ( they pay the lowest hourly wage, and, only allow their employees to work 39 hours a week so they dont have to pay overtime or provide healthcare, and only stock products that are produced outside the USA), are putting other stores out of business, and Americans out of work. You dont seem to care about that, even though its wrong. It looks to me to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black! The posers poking fun of the wanna-be posers!

Before you lecture us about our views consider the other side. First, those of us who have real cars worked damn hard to be successful enough to buy one (or more). The last thing we want is the brand cheapen by someone who makes a fake to pass off as real. This owner didn't attempt to build any car, he attempted to fake a real Lamborghini which cheapens the brand for those who have the real thing. The LAST thing I want is to someone come along and ask if my car is real or not. Did you ever consider how this idiot effects true owners??? Probably not. I hope someone asks you if your watch is a fake, if the diamond on her hand is fake, and if the purse she carries is fake too, and if really have the job you claim to do, especially if you worked hard to get your wife something nice (and real). People like you never consider those who work at the factory who produce the real products and how they are impacted when their brand is cheapened. I bought my Lamborghini because I love the REAL car, not because I wanted to look like someone who's rich as is the goal of most who own fake anything. I don't look for any justification to pretend to be someone I'm not as you do. I wish Lamborghini would sue the ass off those who produce these replicas.

BRAVO!!! :icon_super:

Guest skokos
Skokos,

I can tell by your pic that your not very bright, and what you stated just proves it! Oh, BTW, my 10 year old son has his own "Myspace" page to, maybe you know him and all the other little kids who have them too.

you fu.ck.ing homo. I know your 10 year old son has a myspace,ask him him about the photos ive been sending him... you must be very bright and intuitive yourself that you can tell someones intelligence by looking at a picture. Also I know first hand that 4 of our 35+ year old moderators are on myspace,I cant wait till you meet them! In the mean time take a look into your future

OMG! You're calling ME a homo, and look at the pic that YOU posted! Is this another self pic, or do you have alot of this stuff hidden in your computer, for those lonely nights.

I dont care if EVERYBODY on this forum has a Myspace page, Its for KIDS jack@ss!

Go stick your @ss in the mirror and take another picture, I'm shure your boyfriend will enjoy it.

And yes, I can tell what an IDIOT you are just by your picture, and your last posting proves it. Isn't it past your bedtime anyway? How late do your parents let you stay up on a school night anyway? Now go put on your Lambo jammies, and get some rest poser.

OMG! You're calling ME a homo, and look at the pic that YOU posted! Is this another self pic, or do you have alot of this stuff hidden in your computer, for those lonely nights.

I dont care if EVERYBODY on this forum has a Myspace page, Its for KIDS jack@ss!

Go stick your @ss in the mirror and take another picture, I'm shure your boyfriend will enjoy it.

And yes, I can tell what an IDIOT you are just by your picture, and your last posting proves it. Isn't it past your bedtime anyway? How late do your parents let you stay up on a school night anyway?

your post sorta makes me question your age and intelligence... :eusa_think:

Guest skokos

what you should be doing is questioning your son,where do you think I got that picture!! thank you myspace :la:

Guest skokos

I knew you were whacking off to my picture!!!!!! HAHAHA Ill make sure to do the same to the teenage girl I see driving the Ferrari replica around

Guest skokos

I apologize mods, I wont post in here anymore,Its not fair for me to pick on someone with comebacks like I have "Receding hairlines" :lol2:

1.jpg

Guest skokos

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

MURCI-ME:

"All good points! Affording a Murcie is not a problem, but maintaining and insuring it is. When my replica breaks down, I can go to any local auto part store and get what I nedd, and probably install it myself. Insurance is cheap because technically its still a Fiero. Registration is the same deal,- runs me about $65 a year. Registration, insurance, and maintenence on a real Murcie will cost you about $35K per year, not to mention the depreciation on the vehicle, another big loss."

http://www.kitcarsforum.com/general-kitcar...0784/#msg120784

owned-cat.jpg

if thats a real photo of a real cat being flung, I swear upon my life I will dig this mother fucker out of his grave and send his bones to the grinder!!