This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

What do you think the odds are that Murci-Me has a mullet? I'm willing to guess its a safe bet....

No, if he had a mullet he'd be building a replica AMC K-car.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with what Tommy is saying, but as far as FAKES go, this one at least looks like the real thing...

If I were Lambo BH, I would freak out!

One again...WHEN is lamborghini SPA going to go on the attack and stop people from producing replicas; especially replicas that are badged as the real thing!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!! Epic flame Skokos. I cant stop laughing my ass off.

On the note of replicas...out of curiosity, what does everyone think about the '02 murcie for sale right now on e-bay for $147k that has all OEM LP-640 front and back bumper and spoilers, tail lighting, exhaust and "Premier" side intakes. I know we could say "at least it's a real lambo" but it still just doesnt seem right to do that IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Lambor...#ht_6531wt_1549

All I can say is WOW!!! Epic flame Skokos. I cant stop laughing my ass off.

On the note of replicas...out of curiosity, what does everyone think about the '02 murcie for sale right now on e-bay for $147k that has all OEM LP-640 front and back bumper and spoilers, tail lighting, exhaust and "Premier" side intakes. I know we could say "at least it's a real lambo" but it still just doesnt seem right to do that IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Lambor...#ht_6531wt_1549

IMO... This is COMPLETLY Different. I see it as an "UPGRADE" It is the real deal with "UPGRADES" Real Lamborghini> OEM Parts = Lamborghini!

First...this thread is full of win.

Second... Lambo doesn't even approve of aftermarket wheels on their cars, why haven't they sued the kit companies (not sure what company that might be)?

Lastly... Murci-Me, suck it up. You got busted, no one wants to read 8 paragraphs of you ranting about what skokos looked like in highschool. So you have a replica, if you are a lambo enthusiast , talk about lambos on here, don't start inane fights to prove your immaturity.

-Lauren

Regarding the original subject/thread:

"So Hood" has gotta be the funniest poser plate that I've ever seen. This guy is gonna act like he's such the shit, but doesnt have the real car!!!!!!! Some one should find that car, sneak up to it and change the plate to "SUPRTUL". Gosh I wish she'd found out who this guy was and took a picture. So we could post his face on every forum that may host an exotic car event , look for him, and give him an award in front of everybody for the best example of "posery" 2009....

Regarding the original subject/thread:

"So Hood" has gotta be the funniest poser plate that I've ever seen. This guy is gonna act like he's such the shit, but doesnt have the real car!!!!!!! Some one should find that car, sneak up to it and change the plate to "SUPRTUL". Gosh I wish she'd found out who this guy was and took a picture. So we could post his face on every forum that may host an exotic car event , look for him, and give him an award in front of everybody for the best example of "posery" 2009....

I waited.........He never showed up. LMAO @ SUPRTUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how I missed this thread but I have been laughing for a while now. It is so great on so many levels:

1. Great job reventon08 on spotting the fake! Nice to have a few more "real" women around that, like you said, are not looking for a free ride and actually appreciate Lamborghini's!

2. So awesome, Skokos, on the call out! That guy (Murci-Me) is a tool and totally got owned!!

3. Just to hear him (Murci-Me) trying to give some come backs was making my side hurt. Not very intelligent. I know 6 year olds that could do better.

Maybe all this is a bit childish as some people have pointed out and somewhat like F-chat, but it does not happen very often. So when it does it is pretty funny. Glad to see everyone could handle it and no one had to get banned or have the thread locked!

Reventon08 - you said you do not post much - but this is a killer thread, so maybe you should post more often!!!

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Not sure how I missed this thread but I have been laughing for a while now. It is so great on so many levels:

Reventon08 - you said you do not post much - but this is a killer thread, so maybe you should post more often!!!

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! I actually have been on here daily now. I think I am hooked! ;)

Yup, it's one of the funnier threads I've read in a while. I've been waiting for "Mercy-Me" to give us something else to chew on but I think he had enough.

Left me this for comment approval...wasn't going to but what the hell.........

Hi Rev08, I am assuming you are the girl that posted the pics of the blk KK? I am writing you to tell you the reason that I post in KK forum is that I am a prop builder for studios, and this is my latest project, so they (KK forum) asked me to start a build thread. I've built everything from jets (DieHard) to lottery wheels(Deal or no deal), Its just what I do.

18th January 2009 - 05:10 PM

Yea, gone are the helicopter and 09 LP640. Hey Mike_S, speaking of which, where are you located? Your EC120B has SA registration.

Yea, gone are the helicopter and 09 LP640. Hey Mike_S, speaking of which, where are you located? Your EC120B has SA registration.

That's cos I'm in SA :lol2:

Left me this for comment approval...wasn't going to but what the hell.........

Hi Rev08, I am assuming you are the girl that posted the pics of the blk KK? I am writing you to tell you the reason that I post in KK forum is that I am a prop builder for studios, and this is my latest project, so they (KK forum) asked me to start a build thread. I've built everything from jets (DieHard) to lottery wheels(Deal or no deal), Its just what I do.

18th January 2009 - 05:10 PM

This guy is the gift that just keeps on giving. :icon_thumleft:

If the white car is MurciMe's I have to agree with a few others that his car is one of the best replica's I've seen so far.

As for the cussing and beating each other up, it would be nice to clean things up a bit.