This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the neighbors were in awe with the million+ dollars worth of cars in the neighborhood.. It kinda looks like some type of mafia meet or a drug dealer convention Grin

:lol2:

STOP HATING!

Roof scoop on a murci is not unhearof, but the hood scoop. Well I guess it would cool the amplifier mounted in the trunk.

superreplicas: a name you can trust.

So he wants to invest in replicas because of the economic strain in the US, someone down on his luck would then want to go buy a replica?

I like how they drive out in that clown car at the end of the video....wait, that's the replicrap? That company is supposed to replicate a one of a kind Maybach?

LOL @ the white smoke coming out the exhausts at the end of the video! :lol2: the dimensions are no where near the real thing either. The front is higher than the rear is of the car :lol2:

LOL @ the white smoke coming out the exhausts at the end of the video! :lol2: the dimensions are no where near the real thing either. The front is higher than the rear is of the car :lol2:

HAHAHAHA! :lol2: :lol2:

Why have they put noise from the Kreissieg CT in that movie when that POS rolls out of the garage?! :eusa_wall:

Look at this fcuking idiot.

It's really fcuking hard to take seriously an adult male that wears pantyhose on his head as a fashion statement.

I was walking on some shit street in Philly in 2003, and a local ran up to me sporting a gun and pantyhose on his head. He demanded my wallet in exchange for my life.

So I gave him my dummy wallet. $143 in random dollars.

As I handed my wallet to him, I asked him if I was really being robbed by a guy with a pair of pantyhose on his head.

He said nothing, and vanished into the night with with a quick turn of knee and sprint of foot.

Strange.

F#%K! I thought I scared him away to a dark corner somewhere by posting that POS all over the place! And now there is a pack of them, and they travel together spreading their vile displays of wannabee lifestyle throughout the streets of LA? LMAO! Thanks for sharing abolfaz.

ITS BACK!

• 6 months later...

gee....this whole thread really makes me look down on alot of people. yeh murcie me made the mistake of saying he had a real lambo, but by far all your reacations to this "horrific traversty" have been below bar. and it is not just on this thread, but the whole forum. i have come to the conclusion that some of the people on this forum tend to be rude, discusting, and down right horrible. it speaks volumes about you. i used to want a real lambo (now as a responsible adult i can't justify ever spending that sort of money on something like that when there is so much else in this world that could use it so much better), i now want a replica, reasons? 1, i love building these things (cars), 2 i don't want to be assosicated with what i have seen from real owners. simple as that. it is not about about money, but the pleasure of the build. you real lambo owners to me have cheaped the real thing in my eyes with the way you obvisouly allow yourselves to act and how you live your headonistic life styles, and i bet i am not the only one. alot of you need to go and grow up in your thinking and actions, and comments. now lets see who can come back and prove my points with a childish, hater comment???

BTW Skokos, good detective work :eusa_think: , now go and do somthing useful with all that money you must have man! seriously, go and make bricks for some shelter in india for kids or something.

oh, and murci me has done some things in this forum that havn't helped either, but i don't blame him with the tirade he recieved. he is a very skilled builder, and actually has probably the best replica ever. dunno that all you real owner could even tell the difference, that is skill. leave him alone.

this will be my last post, been lurking here for a while now, but i have had enough of the attitudes and life styles, most of you make me sick. :gay:

Look at this fcuking idiot.

LOL, theyre talking about them being an investment, and the price going up.

even a genuine Murci wont go up in price for quite a few years yet.

Guest skokos

shithead2000,Just a couple things.

1. I didnt waste my time reading your useless post.

2.Thanks for bringing back such a old thread ya useless pest.

3.Who gives a FU.CK what you think. Certainly not me.

4. Go defend replicas some where someone actually gives a shit,you wont find any bleeding hearts here.

5. BRAVO On this being your last post.

"1, i love building these things (cars), 2 i don't want to be assosicated with what i have seen from real owners."

GOOOOOD!! They dont want you associating with them either!! thats the whole point,STOP LABELING YOUR GARAGE BUILT PIECE'S OF JUNK "LAMBORGHINIS". There simply not and no matter how precise your redneck work becomes and no matter how many authentic parts you glue to your rolling,creaking,taped together pieces of shit with all the hoping and wishing in the world its just never gonna happen. penis.

What will we ever do without you and your 3 insightful post :rolleyes:

this will be my last post, been lurking here for a while now, but i have had enough of the attitudes and life styles, most of you make me sick. :gay:

Oh no, what will we do without you?

I love a good flouncy strop induced by resin fumes.

Lets start to see what a tool this guy is?

as a responsible adult i can't justify ever spending that sort of money on something like that

it is not about about money

Contradiction?

well, to me it seems that it is about money, if you cant justify the $ means you're not really in the league. I could go out and buy a brand new LP with the $ i have in the bank, but i too cant justify it, what that basically means is that you're not in the right league to genuinely be able to 'afford' one.

i used to want a real lambo

i now want a replica

i don't want to be assosicated with what i have seen from real owners

by having a replica, that makes those who dont know actually think you do have one, so if you really were put off the idea of a lamborghini you'd build something else now anyway.

i love building these things

that can be admired that building something is fun & productive, however have you perhaps thought that if you really want to build something, and dont want to be looked at as a bottom feeder who is just trying to pretend theyre something theyre not, you could build something that people clearly know is a re-production, kit, replica etc? heres a couple of examples (all of which would give you a thrill of the build)

Lotus 7, Caterham thing (everyone know's theyre not real and a kit, so no lost credibility there)

Porsche 550 replica (see above)

AC cobra (see lotus 7)

if you just wanted something cool as a true tribute, how about building a re-production/replica of something that is actually kind of cool and if done properly as a track car could be a fantastic project

Porsche 917 (this would just be a track car, but genuinely cool, and see above)

Ferrari P4 (see Porsche 917)

Lotus 49 (see above)

or a third option would be to buy a real car that is not in the best condition (say an old 70's Porsche) and put your skills to use to actually repair it. take a look around here for posts by AB (i think that is is ID) who has an old Diablo and has been doing a fantastic job of tidying it up.

this whole thread really makes me look down on alot of people

haha, hard to look down on people when you cant actually get any lower. building a car for the experience and fun of it is fine, and im sure any motorhead would applaud it, but building something to pretend you have something you dont, well thats akin to intelectual property theft IMO.

And as for the rest of you......

I have a good notion to ban the whole goddamn lot of you......

How the fcuk did you let me miss this gem for 9 goddamned months?