Megan Fox .................

RCChris

I'd live with that :icon_mrgreen:

I would lick them. Every day.

Ok I have to admit and I know everyone is going to have a hissy fit!! I for one was hoping she was as hot as I anticipated, however she is A LOT shorter than I thought, and she wasn't flattering at all last night! I was like Megan Fox????? No................. she was soooooo average!!!

I find this to be awesome good news Deuce, average type girls combined with the look of this Goddes means wifey material :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sluts and girls gone wild types are stuff to fcuk, not to live with :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya ya thats great and all but where the fcuk have you been boy!

I know it has been forever!!!!!!! been working hard on the Globes, BAFTA and Academy man.... No sleep or play until my B-Day in March :icon_pidu:

I would lick them. Every day.

I find this to be awesome good news Deuce, average type girls combined with the look of this Goddes means wifey material :monkeyleft: :icon_thumleft:

Sluts and girls gone wild types are stuff to fcuk, not to live with :icon_mrgreen:

With that being said, I am not into the whorebags with blond hair, fake lips, fake tits etc.

I like the natural hot brunettes, olive complexion, natural tits and skinny........ She still didn't do much for me!

• 4 weeks later...
With that being said, I am not into the whorebags with blond hair, fake lips, fake tits etc.

I like the natural hot brunettes, olive complexion, natural tits and skinny........ She still didn't do much for me!

How tall was she?

She looks about 5'3-5'4 flatfooted.

You all know that I posted all these pictures of her in the Vault like months ago right? fcuking eh...Give me some credit people....I got you all high res pics.......geez....no love.

you guys are all fucked! I just found out my buddy Jesse got to hangout with her this last weekend in Las vegas at club Prive.

He got digits and photos,photos will be posted shortly :icon_butt:

Dude... your friend has the number and all, why don't you give it a try?????

• 3 weeks later...
Megan Fox and fiance Brian Austin Green have split, Usmagazine.com has learned.

"The relationship had run its course," an insider tells Us exclusively. "It's completely amicable, and they are remaining friends."

Fox, 22 (who'll reprise her role as Mikaela in this June's sequel Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen), and Green, 35 (a regular on Fox's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), now "are both focusing on their careers," the source adds.

Us Weekly has more details on their shocking split.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/megan-fox-b...-off-engagement

Yes. Absolutely shocking.

Shocking that an uber hottie doesn't want to be tied down to resident Peach Pit DJ, David Silver. Steve Sanders is gonna be so pissed.

green_fox_b.jpg

Megan Fox is hot. On another note, I do not like any tattoos.

She is the perfect girl, to play Wonder Woman.

jeez...somebody is thinking straight here at least!!! :) I agree 100%...those are the best look women can have.

jeez...somebody is thinking straight here at least!!! :) I agree 100%...those are the best look women can have.

:icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: too

bleached out barbie blondes make me :gay:

new pics

Thanks for the new pics, Chris.

We've got two Megan Fox threads going so I'll consolidate them. She seems to be race-grade boner fuel around here.