Top 10 unusual luxury wrist watches

ameer

I just saw the concept 1 here in HK.as a piece of machinery its stunning,as a watch its unusable.price was around 700K US.The chapter 1 is a watch by a combination of some of the best watch designers in the world getting together for a project.Its stunning in person

It would be cool to say you're wearing part of the Moon or Titanic on your wrist - but whooooo $$$$$

Chapter One looks the best IMHO, I'm not for the crazy designs of the others as much.

It would be cool to say you're wearing part of the Moon or Titanic on your wrist - but whooooo $$$$$

Chapter One looks the best IMHO, I'm not for the crazy designs of the others as much.

Ask the watchmaker to verify the legitimacy of the moon dust, IIRC it is not legal to own anything Moon based. The only 'legal' samples of moon dust are those taken from clothing or equipment used on space missions that had been acquired via legal methods, and I am quite doubtful of any supply large enough that can be used in the construction of 1,969 watches.

• 4 weeks later...
Is this a new way to wear a watch that I wasn't aware of or does that bloke have it on upside down?

it is UPSIDE down if he's reading it. probably shot that way for the Product Photography... hahaha

Except for the Vacheron they all are a waste of money. Just try and resell one for a laugh. You'll be buried in them

Except for the Vacheron they all are a waste of money. Just try and resell one for a laugh. You'll be buried in them

I think with that kind of watch, you should ONLY buy it if you love it and PLAN on being buried in it!

I think with that kind of watch, you should ONLY buy it if you love it and PLAN on being buried in it!

You have finally posted something of value. I agree with you :icon_mrgreen:

100% agreed. The Vacheron is the only nice one...the rest are just stuff of Russian billionaires trying to show off or something! ;)

they have 3 of the romain jerome's listed.. they should have chose each from diff brand to make the list a lil better.. i think urwerk would fit in there.. ive yet to have someone recognize my urwerk, even when going watch shopping.. u put it down and they havent the faintest clue what it is.. much less if it tells time.