Dream a little dream...

Tony Ierardi

Does Emilio know about this! At this guys price it would seem that Emilio is just giving his car away. :eusa_think: :eusa_wall:

Does Emilio know about this! At this guys price it would seem that Emilio is just giving his car away. :eusa_think: :eusa_wall:

yep John

the car is for sale since 1 year

it needs repaint and has the sideskirts, there are some uncorrect things, interior is far to be perfect ...

my car has a realistic asking price of 180k euro ..honestly i am not put much effort in selling

this car has a "not for sale" asking imo

p.s. i think whenever economy will pick up again the S1 cars will go up and up again

Buy it now down $52K. 200 to go, and something might happend. I would guess real potensial buyers would start to notice if the car was priced at $100-115K (and up to Euro 95-105K). Until that, it is only entertainment on the net..

I don't think that there is a Countach in Europe for less than 100k Euros. Yes, 300k is a crazy price tag, but ultimately once this credit crunch passes, we should see prices like this for the Countach as the norm. It is the most iconic car of our generation and as I fix mine up, I realize that once you start putting money into it, you just simply say 'no, I am not selling this car for less than something worth taking away the dream of actually having one'. We saw this happen to the 300SL for the last generation, and it will probably happen to the Countach.

Yes, your right. No cars (as in S1, 500 or QV's) adverticed now for less than Euro 100K, but none of them sell! Even the best ones out there remains unsold! The white 86 QV at Porrentruy have been for sale for more than 2 years (have a friend that saw the car at the shop, calling it a NEW car). It was priced high before they was worth it, when they was and still now when the market is cooled down. When that car did'nt sell at that price, why would the intermediate cars do? The cars I know of sold the last year has not been advertised. Somebody knows someone... And they sell at lower prices than the net would give the impression of.

i know recently sold:

perfect DD sold for 125k euro (in 5 days!!!) dutch car

two 5000S from 120k to 160k euro (Swiss and Italy)

market is slow but some cars sell and nobody is selling any good countach under 100k euro in Europe (or any miura under 210k euro ..)

It is a good idea, to not over-expose a special car that is listed for sale.