LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember we're talking 200k a month.

Per month makes sence. But netting 200k/month if paying taxes would be earnings of about 4.5 million give or take, maybe 4 million if paying partial taxes and 3 million if really hiding money.

Per month makes sence. But netting 200k/month if paying taxes would be earnings of about 4.5 million give or take, maybe 4 million if paying partial taxes and 3 million if really hiding money.

this is all from ink and needles?

Well I don't know the business, but anything is feasible. Considering it's mainly a cash business. How much would overhead be?

A barbershop type setup with chair stations, plus ink, needles, autoclaves, tattoo artists. I'm sure there's income underreporting. Tattoo's are not cheap and many customers are repeat. A lot of people get one and want more, or they want their's redone if it fades after a while.

I can never walk away from pumping fuel into a lambo (or for that matter any pre 996 porsche) simply because the pump wont allow you to. But even if I did, considering that there is a vent into the engine compartment of the G-spyder literally an inch away from the fuel fill, I WOULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM THE CAR AFTER SPILLING FUEL ON IT!

I can never walk away from pumping fuel into a lambo (or for that matter any pre 996 porsche) simply because the pump wont allow you to. But even if I did, considering that there is a vent into the engine compartment of the G-spyder literally an inch away from the fuel fill, I WOULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM THE CAR AFTER SPILLING FUEL ON IT!

oh o.k. i should have licked the gas off the car thats was ..oh no better yet just look at it an get my self burnt ..lmao ..wow

well i just opened 3 shops last year so this would be my first year with 5 shops so we will see what happens .. and yeah my main shop did 1.1 last year .. yes 1 shop did that ..

oh and you guy may just see me on t.v. a network whats to call the show mistical ink .. i just went to south beach an seen a nice spot for the shop an will be callin them soon on it .. and meeting with the network people in 2 weeks .. face to clown face ..lmao ..i love it ... hope to be on your t.v. soon .. 15-20 Gs each show ..WHAT !!!! KNEE-GROW PLEEEASE

Oh yeah, and it is more likely you will get more support and possibly helpful advice when you don't type like you are mentally retarded.

:lol2:

oh o.k. i should have licked the gas off the car thats was ..oh no better yet just look at it an get my self burnt ..lmao ..wow

What he's saying is that HAD YOU NOT WALKED AWAY, your car would NOT have burned down.

OR

BASICALLY WHAT HE BE TRYIN TO SPIT IZ DAT HAD U JUST STAYED AND BEEN CHILLIN N SHIT INSTEAD OF WALKIN AWAY N SHIT TO GO GRAB SOME SQUARES, YO SHIT WOULDN'T BE ALL TORCHED N LIT UP LIKE A FATTY YO. U NEEDZ TO BE MORE CAREFUL N SHIT WHEN YOU ROCKIN THE LAMBO CUZ ITS ALL HOT N SHIT AND FUEL BE BURNIN' LIKE A MA FUCKER.

OK guys, no more clowning around.

MyTatGuy> regarding insurance. Did you make your last payment (if you don't pay off the policy at the front), depending on due date, it would be Feb or March. Did they accept the payment (cash check). If you pay up front, did they send a check when they 'canceled' the policy. What was the date of termination because in Fl, they are required to notify the State, who should have sent you a letter (at the least) to make sure you were compliant with having insurance (or to surrender your tag/s).

NOPE NO LETTER THE STATE HAS NOT SENT ANY THING AND I PAY EVERY MONTH UP FRONT .. EXP 2-25-08 ..BOO HOO ..

P.S. MY ATTORNEY SAID I HAVE A GOOD CASE ON BP GAS STATION .. THE CHICK DIDNT KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF THE GAS AND NO OVER HEAD SYS TO SNUFF OUT THE FLAMES .. AN GAS IN THE NOZZEL .. fcuk YEAH ..

What he's saying is that HAD YOU NOT WALKED AWAY, your car would NOT have burned down.

OR

BASICALLY WHAT HE BE TRYIN TO SPIT IZ DAT HAD U JUST STAYED AND BEEN CHILLIN N SHIT INSTEAD OF WALKIN AWAY N SHIT TO GO GRAB SOME SQUARES, YO SHIT WOULDN'T BE ALL TORCHED N LIT UP LIKE A FATTY YO. U NEEDZ TO BE MORE CAREFUL N SHIT WHEN YOU ROCKIN THE LAMBO CUZ ITS ALL HOT N SHIT AND FUEL BE BURNIN' LIKE A MA FUCKER.

TRUST ME IF I WAS NEXT TO THE CAR WITH MY HAND ON THE MO FO ING PUMP THE SAME SHIT WOULD HAPPEN ..WHAT ???? SHOULD I HAVE PEEEEDD ON THE fcuking FLAMES COME ON PEOPLE GET fcuking REAL .. IT FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE FIREEEEEEEEEEEE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE ...fcuk... sorry but i was yelling ..lmao

AWESOME!! This thread IS legendary........

:iamwithstupid:

Yet I'm surprised Herr Taco hasn't made a comment or two... We've heard from the Sausage King of Chicago, yet his Herrness hasn't shown up. :eusa_think:

yeah im hiding money in a LAMBORGINI THATS IT ..yeah thats the ticket ..lol

TRUST ME IF I WAS NEXT TO THE CAR WITH MY HAND ON THE MO FO ING PUMP THE SAME SHIT WOULD HAPPEN ..WHAT ???? SHOULD I HAVE PEEEEDD ON THE fcuking FLAMES COME ON PEOPLE GET fcuking REAL .. IT FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE FIREEEEEEEEEEEE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE ...fcuk... sorry but i was yelling ..lmao

:eusa_wall:

Have you ever heard of the fire triangle?

There is no fire without heat, oxygen, AND fuel. If you had been there, you could have prevented the fuel from entering into the equation and therefore avoided the fire.

There is no fire if 1 of the 3 components is missing. THAT is my point. You seem to think that the same thing would have occured had you been there and that is not the case as fuel would not have been pouring out of the pump.

yeah im hiding money in a LAMBORGINI THATS IT ..yeah thats the ticket ..lol

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about what someone needs to make to NET 200k/month.

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about what someone needs to make to NET 200k/month.

sell sell selll ..alot of whatever you do ..thats it .. i dont have to work i choose to .. i have 15 artist working for the now an we are turnin people away do to the fact the i need more artist .. oh when my web cams are up ill let you fucker log on an see whats up ..

:eusa_wall:

Have you ever heard of the fire triangle?

There is no fire without heat, oxygen, AND fuel. If you had been there, you could have prevented the fuel from entering into the equation and therefore avoided the fire.

There is no fire if 1 of the 3 components is missing. THAT is my point. You seem to think that the same thing would have occured had you been there and that is not the case as fuel would not have been pouring out of the pump.

dude all the shit you guy are talking .. but dont seem to read .. yeah i seen the gas spill on the car .. i went to wipe it off ohhhhhhhhhh look to my suprize there was nothing to do this with .. oh no what should i do now .. lick the fuckin gas off the car ???? oh maybe use my shit .. c mon !!!

Was that a mistype or do people who net 200k really buy Veyrons?

He put out that he made 200k a month. If that's net, yes they do.

I know that it's still very early in the process, but are you catching flack from the police yet for driving an uninsured vehicle?

nope .. and thats just a fix it ticket here

Finally made it through the whole thing. And it was filled with goodness. I am glad I read the whole thing before posting as my opinion changed a few times.

Sorry to hear your car burned. I would be crushed if that happened, even if insurance covered it.

I hope you keep us updated.

- Robert

no problem .. i will .. so what do you think ?? lol heheee

:iamwithstupid:

Yet I'm surprised Herr Taco hasn't made a comment or two... We've heard from the Sausage King of Chicago, yet his Herrness hasn't shown up. :eusa_think:

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Hey.... Sorry Im late.... Were expanding again..... We've opened kiosks on the Princess cruise lines.... The "Princess Taco" is a huge seller....

I ran into Mystic yesterday.... Dont beleive a thing he says... he didnt get any Herr Taco....

But he did order a 12" bratt with zesty sauce.

Herr_tacobig.jpg

Somehow i dont think you realise NON of us are impressed with your life... And lol @ being charged FOR THE VIP..... true ballers GET the Vip.... :icon_thumleft:

i really dont give a flyin fcuk if you think im ballin or not .. i love my life .. an hope the best for other .unlike some clowns in here .. next time you smile an feel good .. just remember thats how i feel everyday i clown ...