LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...with the Gallardo or with the squirters? :)

To be thorough, I should know all I think. :)

Isnt it a bit ironic that the squirting 18y/o's werent around when his lambo went up in flames?

Maybe they were and they squirt kerosene?

I commented in the other EPIC thread that if he had the squirters with him and they were all jacked up (he claims they are randy 24/7 lol), he could have aimed the 'squirters' at the fire and SQUIRTED it out! Gallardo SAVE!

I commented in the other EPIC thread that if he had the squirters with him and they were all jacked up (he claims they are randy 24/7 lol), he could have aimed the 'squirters' at the fire and SQUIRTED it out! Gallardo SAVE!

I am just tryingto pcture this.

Girls on the ground trying to put the Gallardo out with their juices. Hmmmmmmmm.

I am just tryingto pcture this.

Girls on the ground trying to put the Gallardo out with their juices. Hmmmmmmmm.

somthin' like that :D

I think Shakes is out on his cruise with the squirters enjoying his $500 upgrade which is why we've not heard from him lately.

I think Shakes is out on his cruise with the squirters enjoying his $500 upgrade which is why we've not heard from him lately.

back to the regular scheduled show.

Im from the South Florida area, and I hear about his shops all the time. He has some of the most unusual gimmicks of any tattoo shop.

This guy is actually a good business man and marketer. I had no idea a single shop could gross 1 million per year, even that guy on south beach (Miami ink) only does 800k.

Man, how could I miss this thread all week!! Just caught up to it and it clearly blows away the other threads for humor value!

A few thoughts:

1) This Freddy really is a good sport in taking all the abuse thrown at him

2) Some of the abuse was deserved as Freddy was resisting admission of his foolish behavior/acting aggressively at people giving advice.

3) Some of his girls were :monkeyleft:

4) What about the fire suppression system at the gas station? Was there one, and if so why did it not trip? I didn't see a splattering of dry chemical or foam residue on the ground so I assume nothing happened.

I would assume a foam or dry chemical suppression system would be required for Florida gas stations like they are here in New York. I believe most are automatic systems with at least some sort of manual release from the panel inside the station.

Here's a video of these suppression systems being tested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tavsFhniNVY

I don't think the car would have burned completely to a crisp with a properly working & maintained suppression system (despite the rapid heat release rates generated by a car fire). Their goal is more control than suppression, but I'd think they could intervene enough to prevent that level of damage.

Im from the South Florida area, and I hear about his shops all the time. He has some of the most unusual gimmicks of any tattoo shop.

This guy is actually a good business man and marketer. I had no idea a single shop could gross 1 million per year, even that guy on south beach (Miami ink) only does 800k.

I think it took all five of his shops to hit is $2.4 gross if I'm not mistaken and I have no doubt he plays well to his audience and knows what he's doing in his world. He came here for advice and he did get very good advice even though I for one can't even begin to relate, understand, or not feel a sense of embarrassment for the guy. He'd probably feel the same way living in my world too, who knows. What he makes was irrelevant. I'd have felt just as sorry for him if his insurance didn't lapse because what he doesn't understand is that his own insurance company thought he was likely to do something like this so they dropped him. What we don't know is if he pounded down a few drinks at the Twisted Balloon before he decided he needed to fill the car. The insurance cancellation should have been a wake-up call. ALL of this aside, I'm one of those guys who instinctively wants to kick the hell out of any clown I see so that doesn't help either.

Maybe they were and they squirt kerosene?

Thats why you should never walk away from a squirter while fueling a lambo.

about this 'clown' angle....the hired 'clown' in my community is a freakin' CREEP. He blows up twisty balloons with his compressed air starting from near his LAP :eusa_think: every time while he looks at the mommies and kids....guy's a FREAK if I have ever seen one. I used to hang at the family affairs with my ex GF who had two small girls and I definitely kept a close eye on the CLOWN! :shock:

our clown drives a Morris Minor with a wind up prop on the back....this 'Miami" clown drives a Gallardo (or should I say...'did') big difference

about this 'clown' angle....the hired 'clown' in my community is a freakin' CREEP. He blows up twisty balloons with his compressed air starting from near his LAP :eusa_think: every time while he looks at the mommies and kids....guy's a FREAK if I have ever seen one. I used to hang at the family affairs with my ex GF who had two small girls and I definitely kept a close eye on the CLOWN! :shock:

our clown drives a Morris Minor with a wind up prop on the back....this 'Miami" clown drives a Gallardo (or should I say...'did') big difference

To me clowns are guys who are not funny, ever. An all-time favorite movie is Shakes the Clown. It's a little twisted and a little sick, but it makes me laugh.

To me clowns are guys who are not funny, ever. An all-time favorite movie is Shakes the Clown. It's a little twisted and a little sick, but it makes me laugh.

You would love a Clockwork Orange :icon_mrgreen:

You would love a Clockwork Orange :icon_mrgreen:

I just watched that. I've owned it for a while but I was never in the mood. That's one dark movie.

No, he got rented by the E*TRADE baby....

Sorry for the lack of humor in this post, but thought I'd share my experience gassing up the daily driver VW Passat on Saturday. I put the nozzle in, put it on autofill, then went over to the passenger window and was talking to the wife. When my tank was full, rather than the pump shutting off, it just started overflowing all over the side of my car and onto the ground. Maybe it's a VW/Audi/Lambo conspiracy, but had I not been right there, who knows what would have happened when the fuel went under the car and the fumes got near the hot catalytic converter. I shudder to think what might have happened if I left the pump running and went in to grab a snack while my wife or kids were still in the car. More than once I have left the pump running while I went into the store. I will never do that again.