LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my own tempting of fate as I gassed up my car today.

I put the nozzle into the gas tank neck, and proceeded to depress the nozzle button.

It didn't have the notches to be able to just leave it. I could have put the gas cap in the handle or used some other McGuyver feat of engineering genius in order to free up my valuable time, but I didn't.

I held the handle until the tank was full, which I knew because the pump magically turned off by itself. As a kid, I thought the gas came all the way up the neck and triggered some special valve on the pump nozzle, but I have never been able to see a valve on the nozzle.

As a side note, don't ever hold the nozzle towards your face and depress the nozzle to see if a special valve comes out when the gas is turned on. Ever.

Once it turned off, I depressed the handle several times just ever so slightly so I could get another 19 cents into the tank. Of course we all don't do that because we feel we need the extra 19 cents. We do it because we are all too anal to let it rest at $XX.81

Yes, it went to $XX.01 which really pissed me off and ruined my day, but instead of trying to get another 99 cents in, I decided to live dangerously and I clicked the nozzle very quickly, didn't even look at the number, and put the nozzle back. I printed the receipt and that's up to my accountant at tax time to wonder why I'm such a dick that I would put in an extra 9 cents or something just to make his accounting more difficult.

That's about it.

Here is my own tempting of fate as I gassed up my car today.

I put the nozzle into the gas tank neck, and proceeded to depress the nozzle button.

It didn't have the notches to be able to just leave it. I could have put the gas cap in the handle or used some other McGuyver feat of engineering genius in order to free up my valuable time, but I didn't.

I held the handle until the tank was full, which I knew because the pump magically turned off by itself. As a kid, I thought the gas came all the way up the neck and triggered some special valve on the pump nozzle, but I have never been able to see a valve on the nozzle.

As a side note, don't ever hold the nozzle towards your face and depress the nozzle to see if a special valve comes out when the gas is turned on. Ever.

Once it turned off, I depressed the handle several times just ever so slightly so I could get another 19 cents into the tank. Of course we all don't do that because we feel we need the extra 19 cents. We do it because we are all too anal to let it rest at $XX.81

Yes, it went to $XX.01 which really pissed me off and ruined my day, but instead of trying to get another 99 cents in, I decided to live dangerously and I clicked the nozzle very quickly, didn't even look at the number, and put the nozzle back. I printed the receipt and that's up to my accountant at tax time to wonder why I'm such a dick that I would put in an extra 9 cents or something just to make his accounting more difficult.

That's about it.

hahah

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, come on clown, at least tell us how the cruise was.

The 18 year old squirter is probably still trying to dig the red rubber nose out of her ass.

I think i am gonna quit my check cashing businesses and start opening up tattoo parlor shops....wow 200k a month..that no fuqing joke.....is this guy for realz?

Why did you put a Z on the end of 'real'?

Was that a mistake?

None of us have seen his bank statements but it appears he is doing well for himself to some degree.

• 2 months later...
what for look at all the haterz talking shit .. yo shit happens !!!! its all good at the end of the day it only a fuckin car .. yes sir .. thank god my tattoo shop are doing $200,000 a month ..hahaaa fcuk you haterz hate on that ...lmao

:icon_super: