Formula 1 is back!

TrentS

I stayed up to watch the entire race, and to be honest, it was worth it. Glad to see Button get a top spot, i've liked him as a driver for a while, and Brawn finishing one, two, that's pretty awesome. Looks like they may be a force this year in the championship. Time will tell.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you a fan of them during the Prost/Mansell years? The very exciting but close but no cigar years.

No, actually I started watching F1 since 94/95.

I havent really watched F1 in a couple years but i happened to catch this race. the aero on the cars seems so different from what i remember...the front spoilers seem huge and the rear spoiler has gotten much narrower and seems to be pearched in a box...what is the advantage of this (as i assume there is one) does this give the cars better balance? or better turn in or something along those lines?

I havent really watched F1 in a couple years but i happened to catch this race. the aero on the cars seems so different from what i remember...the front spoilers seem huge and the rear spoiler has gotten much narrower and seems to be pearched in a box...what is the advantage of this (as i assume there is one) does this give the cars better balance? or better turn in or something along those lines?

All the new wing design has to do with the FIA changing the rules to " Make it more interesting" . they have required the teams to use less downforce to increase the chances for passing to make the sport more appealing for the viewer.

All the new wing design has to do with the FIA changing the rules to " Make it more interesting" . they have required the teams to use less downforce to increase the chances for passing to make the sport more appealing for the viewer.

I just hope it doesn't turn into the European Nascar! :lol2:

The FIA changed all the rules over the winter....the cars have a 70's style look with the wide front wings.

an interesting season lies ahead of us, lads!

but Massa let me down today..... :(

Less than spectacular performance by Massa, he let me down too, but for fucks sake, when will Ferrari get their shit together and get this man into winning position. Ferrari's engineers suck, they put him on a bad strategy and all the work he did in the first lap overtaking 3 cars went to hell.

Not a bad race in all, I'm very happy for Button, he deserves it. And just so I'm not called a hypocrite, Hamilton was a fcuking madman, he drove a brilliant race, my hat's off to him and McLaren.

Should be a great season ahead of us.

Less than spectacular performance by Massa, he let me down too, but for fucks sake, when will Ferrari get their shit together and get this man into winning position. Ferrari's engineers suck, they put him on a bad strategy and all the work he did in the first lap overtaking 3 cars went to hell.

Not a bad race in all, I'm very happy for Button, he deserves it. And just so I'm not called a hypocrite, Hamilton was a fcuking madman, he drove a brilliant race, my hat's off to him and McLaren.

Should be a great season ahead of us.

hypocrite.jpg

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

GO MB!!!!

Damn Vettel...I wanted him to win....ugh.

Vettel is talented but also a bone head.....last here he took himself and Mark Webber out at the Japanese GP last year.

I will be by to bottle your tears later. I am collecting all the tifosi tears and selling them as a new cologne for gay men.

I may make this my sig much like you took a quote from eric...LOLOLOLOL.

I love it.

Wow...what a difference a year makes.

I am still behind Mclaren but for the time being...go Braun! :)

lol @ massa.

Wow...what a difference a year makes.

I am still behind Mclaren but for the time being...go Braun! :)

lol @ massa.

I told you last page, I saved you a spot over here on the bandwagon!

Two races in a row Lewis shows he is one of the best on the grid, I really hope his detractors die in a fire.

Poor heikki man, he just cannot cope with the new rear down force it seems.

Poor heikki man, he just cannot cope with the new rear down force it seems.

Yeah his spin viewed from an onboard camera in the car behind looked comical yet unnerving, shows how difficult these cars really are when they are run outside of their optimum conditions.

Classy driving from Button with some ice cool tactics from the team. Good little race that.

Yeah his spin viewed from an onboard camera in the car behind looked comical yet unnerving, shows how difficult these cars really are when they are run outside of their optimum conditions.

Classy driving from Button with some ice cool tactics from the team. Good little race that.

I wonder how much longer he will last at McLaren. They are going to want to win the WCC eventually and lewis cannot score every single point for them.

Who to put in that seat though?

No one really knows if McLaren have another Lewis in the wings, lots of good drivers with current F1 seats but look at when Alonso was in the team, not every driver is a team driver like Heikki is.