New Dyno Results!!!

D.Wiggs

Well, we were working out some air/fuel issues and wanted to see where we needed improvement and, as you can see, the 2000-3200 RPM range is running super lean whilst the 3200-4000 RPM range is running a bit rich. HOWEVER, we were able to get some nice results for two quick pulls that we snuck in. As you can see, the 'best' for the day was 502 RWHP. Down 5HP from September but most likely due to running a little rich up top. Certainly something that can (and will) be fixed. Also closing in on 450 ft./lbs. of TQ at the rears!

What was truly amazing was the dB reading on the meter. 134.9 dB @ about 8 feet!!! That is true straight piping right there! Keep in mind, that the dyno only runs 20% load, so it would be louder in real driving situations. What's amazing is that most of that extra dB doesn't make it into the cabin as it is all being directed behind you. I am in the process of working out the logistics for renting the Transportation Research Center's 7.5 Mile Oval (complete with TWO 2 mile straight-aways and 140MPH neutral banked corners) sometime in the next month or so to get some good Vbox numbers and video. This is just getting a baseline as there is a LOT of stuff in the works over the next 4 months or so! :icon_thumleft:

I will post pictures of the nex exhaust (with new tip) when it gets back from Jet Coating this week (hopefully). The Jet Coating alone will add 1-2 dB on top of all of this! :icon_super:

Congrats on the new power brotha. Post up a vid, 139 db is load as fuk! :headbang:

19dB over the human pain threshold! :lol2:

lol....I can imagine what that sounds like coming down the street! haha

Something along the lines of, "get the fcuk out of my way!" :icon_mrgreen:

Holy Jesus Batman... can you say "Tone deafness." LOL.. congrats. Will we see you around this weekend? Been missing Big Daddy... When will we roll? Sunday should be nice in the Burgh!

Quite a smooth powerband. In for vids. :)

Holy Jesus Batman... can you say "Tone deafness." LOL.. congrats. Will we see you around this weekend? Been missing Big Daddy... When will we roll? Sunday should be nice in the Burgh!

I'm having surgery on Thursday so I'm out of comission this weekend, and then iw ill be in Pittsburgh the next 3 in a row but just for the weekend so I doubt I will bring the lambo in just for that. My guess is that memorial day weekend would be the most likley time I bring it in. Otherwise, I will be in a lot in the summer. It's just not worth the hassel of the trailer for short weekend trips, ya know?

dB%20levels%20CS%20quark.eps.gif

Cool chart! That has the pain threshold higher than the others I have seen (they have it at 120dB).

I'm having surgery on Thursday so I'm out of comission this weekend, and then iw ill be in Pittsburgh the next 3 in a row but just for the weekend so I doubt I will bring the lambo in just for that. My guess is that memorial day weekend would be the most likley time I bring it in. Otherwise, I will be in a lot in the summer. It's just not worth the hassel of the trailer for short weekend trips, ya know?

A frontal lobotomy should not put you out of comission for too long. While they are at it , lipo might not be a bad idea too :icon_mrgreen:

A frontal lobotomy should not put you out of comission for too long. While they are at it , lipo might not be a bad idea too :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ROFL....a jet taking off is 130 db and your car is 139 db!!! That's insane!!!

I wonder if the police will pull you over a lot :)

Best of luck with the surgery Dave.

Just curious, doesn't 139dB seem loud enough? Yet you are going for louder? :lol2:

And the car in person sounds like an angry space shuttle coming towards you.

EXCELLENT numbers, dave. Can't wait to see that beautiful car in my rear view mirror :lol2:

Good luck on your surgery bro, you will be OK.. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2::lol2: I will tell them that! I have to have the frontal labotomy because I was seen in PUBLIC (of all things!) wearing YELLOW dirving shoes! They scheduled me for surgery IMMEDIATELY! :icon_mrgreen:

ROFL....a jet taking off is 130 db and your car is 139 db!!! That's insane!!!

I wonder if the police will pull you over a lot :)

Shouldn't be too bad. Cops around here don't "know" what Lambos should sound like so they don't really pay you any attention.

Best of luck with the surgery Dave.

Just curious, doesn't 139dB seem loud enough? Yet you are going for louder? :lol2:

And the car in person sounds like an angry space shuttle coming towards you.

Thanks! It's not that I am GOING for louder, it's just that the jet coating makes it a little louder! :)

EXCELLENT numbers, dave. Can't wait to see that beautiful car in my rear view mirror :lol2:

Good luck on your surgery bro, you will be OK.. :icon_thumleft:

Just park your car in front of mine or tape a picture of my car to your mirror since that's the only way you will see it there!!! :thefinger:

And thank you!

Just park your car in front of mine or tape a picture of my car to your mirror since that's the only way you will see it there!!! :thefinger:

Be careful with that Orange 6-speed that Fadi has. It may surprise you. :downtown: :shock: :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_shhh:

Be careful with that Orange 6-speed that Fadi has. It may surprise you. :downtown: :shock: :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_shhh:

I know, it's quick as hell for a non TT'd G. I just don't think that the 450 or so pound advantage he has will make up 70 RWHP and I can't remember how much TQ (I think almost 100 ft./lbs)

I know, it's quick as hell for a non TT'd G. I just don't think that the 450 or so pound advantage he has will make up 70 RWHP and I can't remember how much TQ (I think almost 100 ft./lbs)

:lol2:

Only time will tell, right?..;)