Airstrip event

Ricoloco

After watching the LP640 in those videos I am depressed. I don't want to be that slowwwwwww!!!!!!!!

My car is still at the dealership and I will be back in the US next week to pick it up.....I feel like getting rid of it before I pick it up :crybaby2:

it is pretty slow in comparison to many cars in its class, but it looks good!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is pretty slow in comparison to many cars in its class, but it looks good!

Bah! When is Heffner's TT going to be ready?!!??

I don't want to be good looking and get laughed at cos I'm slow.....

After watching the LP640 in those videos I am depressed. I don't want to be that slowwwwwww!!!!!!!!

My car is still at the dealership and I will be back in the US next week to pick it up.....I feel like getting rid of it before I pick it up :crybaby2:

Come on, nothing beats the presence of a LP640 on the road, nothing! :icon_thumleft:

Seems the lp really comes alive over 60-70mph. my previous drive through bev hills didnt really allow me to get out of 2nd gear. I need a rematch. If the Lp with simple mods can go over 130 in the 1/4 thats fantastic!

FYI the LP in that vid didn't start to pull after 200km/h...

Not bad. I thought the GSL was going to be several zip codes behind, instead, it was only several bus lenghts behind!! :lol2:

*Waiting for a lame excuse from Snowpoke*

Bah! When is Heffner's TT going to be ready?!!??

I don't want to be good looking and get laughed at cos I'm slow.....

You can bring your car to any of the tuners and fix that problem quickly! I am sure Heffner's will be sick, UGR's car looks great even though we haven't seen any numbers, and DLM's TTLP640 put down over 1000whp.

Not bad. I thought the GSL was going to be a several zip codes behind, instead, it was only several bus lenghts behind!! :lol2:

*Waiting for a lame excuse from Snowpoke*

:lol2:

From snowpoke "since it was in Denmark instead of Sweden, and since the race took place on a Tuesday, the Drag Coefficcient was higher which caused the SL to lose by that much."

With the right tires yes. They still can't launch as hard as a well equipped AWD car as was evident at the Miami Airport Event.

A stock LP560 with a good launch would have beat it IMO.

My best 60 ft time ever, 1.68 was RWD. Based on my experience, the G is slightly easier to launch in RWD mode.

Congrats Riccolo.... LP560 FTW! :icon_super:

My best 60 ft time ever, 1.68 was RWD. Based on my experience, the G is slightly easier to launch in RWD mode.

And there you have it.. Staright from the Worlds fastest Gallardo Driver..

Thanks! Think I beat him even more in race #2, we will see.

Do I dare to publish this on this forum....?

whats the point of arguing? its final, an LP560 spanks a Superleggera in straight line acceleration. whether its dyno results, mag tests, or the video above with the LP hitting the rev limiter repeatedly and still winning, the LP560 is showing to be quicker.

whats the point of arguing? its final, an LP560 spanks a Superleggera in straight line acceleration. whether its dyno results, mag tests, or the video above with the LP hitting the rev limiter repeatedly and still winning, the LP560 is showing to be quicker.

Will demolish the SL on a track too. :icon_mrgreen:

Its gotten to the point taht if i had a superg and it wasnt going to be TT I would have to sell it and get a Lp560. :lol:

Yes, you are correct, I dont know why I used Acicchelli as an example. As for the GT2, the Porsche is fully capable of 1.7 60ft times on street tires, when for example when Marco tested the lp560 it was getting 1.8's..

were the 1.8's at the strip? in which case wasnt the LP560 not using LC?

were the 1.8's at the strip? in which case wasnt the LP560 not using LC?

No, it was with launch control on the vbox.

oh ok. the GT2 still has the wider rear tires, more favourable weight distribution, more torque and is lighter so perhaps even in rwd mode a Gallardo wouldnt get off the line as quick.

Its gotten to the point taht if i had a superg and it wasnt going to be TT I would have to sell it and get a Lp560. :lol:

:iamwithstupid:

Next...

LP560 vs GSL

Hmmm, guess the guys at Lambo Italia screwed up this time. It isn't a Super Leggera but rather a Slow Leggera.

When did you dyno 433awhp? I dynoed 433awhp as far as I know.. not you..

The car does NOT pick up 50hp, and the only advantage you get is a weight advantage... Bone stock Murci should run under 10.1 sec 60-130 as thats what Acichellis 430 ran, and a stock Murci should be slightly quicker than a stock F430, atleast mine was...

Sorry, missed your post.

I have bene using the 433 AWHP you got since it stands to reason that my car would be similar if not the same.

In RWD, it did pick up almost 50HP. This is easy to understand because of the fact that there is a 70/30 split in the power and even when "all" of the power is at the rears, the center and front diffs are still being powered which means power loss.

The G has a more efficient drivetrain which is why the HP gain is less significant.

I double checked this with one of the (former) master lambo techs from Lambo Ohio at Cars and Coffee yesterday and he confirmed what I stated.

It's funny, this whole tread turned out to be a big dickswinging gay 560-orgie for all the fanboys not even owning one :lol2: And the whole gaypride parade is lead by Ricofago and Gusfag and his vids :lol2:

Conclusion; The LP560 is a fast car and fits you like a glove, if you're gay :icon_thumleft: :bj:

Sorry, missed your post.

I have bene using the 433 AWHP you got since it stands to reason that my car would be similar if not the same.

In RWD, it did pick up almost 50HP. This is easy to understand because of the fact that there is a 70/30 split in the power and even when "all" of the power is at the rears, the center and front diffs are still being powered which means power loss.

The G has a more efficient drivetrain which is why the HP gain is less significant.

I double checked this with one of the (former) master lambo techs from Lambo Ohio at Cars and Coffee yesterday and he confirmed what I stated.

As I said before.. and Ill say it again.. It does NOT pick up 50hp... When all power is at the rear the front diff does NOT get any power.

It's funny, this whole tread turned out to be a big dickswinging gay 560-orgie for all the fanboys not even owning one :lol2: And the whole gaypride parade is lead by Ricofago and Gusfag and his vids :lol2:

Conclusion; The LP560 is a fast car and fits you like a glove, if you're gay :icon_thumleft: :bj:

Well I look at it from Semi personal experience now.. This launch resulted in a best 0-100 time of 8.8 sec...

Ive know Marco along time, and know his driving ability, and he was able to get a 7.6 sec 0-100mph in the Lp560 with a 200lb passenger. Thats a ROYAL ass reaming..