...And then there was...

D.Wiggs

But seriously, aren't you concerned about your ears etc.?! Wouldn't want to mess that up at such a young age.

I would do this just once or twice to have some 'fun' but just watch out.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, aren't you concerned about your ears etc.?! Wouldn't want to mess that up at such a young age.

I would do this just once or twice to have some 'fun' but just watch out.

No. It's not THAT loud inside the cabin. All of the noise is outside. I will meter the interior noise level this weekend.

Wow, good job to that GT driver for keeping his cool. If that happened to me I would have lost my mind and ended up in jail for choking the shit out of that fcuker with his backpack strap.

That was VR Alex's car, it was loud but sounded very very good. I imagine with D's car next to it, you couldn't hear it running lol.

VR loved to terrorize BH in that thing, good times.

That was VR Alex's car, it was loud but sounded very very good. I imagine with D's car next to it, you couldn't hear it running lol.

VR loved to terrorize BH in that thing, good times.

That would be a great combo! :lol2:

Right. The idea is to destroy the hearing of the people OUTSIDE the car, not inside! :D

Sounds insane though! I can't really say without hearing in person - but I don't know if I could rock exhaust that loud. I could see too many issues with the local authorities.

Right. The idea is to destroy the hearing of the people OUTSIDE the car, not inside! :D

Sounds insane though! I can't really say without hearing in person - but I don't know if I could rock exhaust that loud. I could see too many issues with the local authorities.

fcuk the local authorities. :lol2:

if God were your copliot, you would have video by now.

:lol2:

I gave him the camera and you see how much video I have! :lol2:

I guess there are more pressing things that have kept him occupied lately.

See, you DO believe in him! Cause I would never give my camera to someone I didnt believe in!

See, you DO believe in him! Cause I would never give my camera to someone I didnt believe in!

That's too bad, cause I was gunna give you the camera! :lol2:

I guess there are more pressing things that have kept him occupied lately.

So true. You know how those omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent beings get mired and bogged down in work! :lol2:

That's too bad, cause I was gunna give you the camera! :lol2:

Now why dont you believe in me! Ill prove I exist!!.....right when im knocking on your door for those extra OSU tickets!

Now why dont you believe in me! Ill prove I exist!!.....right when im knocking on your door for those extra OSU tickets!

• 2 weeks later...

Need a couple of drivng videos too. You can film 100ft away and it will still sound insane.

Awesome sound Wiggs. definitely gunna ruffle the neighbors though...especially coming home late :lol:, not that you care. I bet on a freeway people can here your car miles before they see it.

Post up some new pics of the car...we havent had new ones for quite awhile...have you considered blacking your wheels right out? It looks great with the polished lip...but given the blast you to hell sound track emitted from the back of that beast I think completely black wheels would be fitting...and awesome.

Awesome sound Wiggs. definitely gunna ruffle the neighbors though...especially coming home late :lol: , not that you care. I bet on a freeway people can here your car miles before they see it.

Post up some new pics of the car...we havent had new ones for quite awhile...have you considered blacking your wheels right out? It looks great with the polished lip...but given the blast you to hell sound track emitted from the back of that beast I think completely black wheels would be fitting...and awesome.

I blacked out the wheels about 3 months ago! :)

Here is one pic from Cars and Coffee last month. Hopefully, I will taje some more soon. I just had it out in the rain today so it's quite dirty! :lol2:

Here is one pic from Cars and Coffee last month. Hopefully, I will take some more soon. I just had it out in the rain today so it's quite dirty! :lol2:

I thought your car was down for awhile? Does this mean we'll be seeing it on Sunday morning? :icon_thumleft:

The car isn't down just yet. You very well may be seeing it Sunday, as well as the M6.

Guest skokos
The car isn't down just yet. You very well may be seeing it Sunday, as well as the M6.

I know you have the whole "DWIGGS" "EWIGGS" Thing going on with your license plates but I was thinking since your wife's name is Emily that it would be funny to have "EM6" like M but said EM for her name :)

I know you have the whole "DWIGGS" "EWIGGS" Thing going on with your license plates but I was thinking since your wife's name is Emily that it would be funny to have "EM6" like M but said EM for her name :)

This is why you fail young Robert-son.

J/K

She has had the Ewiggs plate for 9 years so the M6 (or veen M3) wasn't in the picture back then! :lol2: