FS 06 gallardo silver 6 speed 6100 miles

dbain

Where is the car located? Any interior shots? What options does it have? How are the tires? Brakes still good? Any track events?

Where is the car located? Any interior shots? What options does it have? How are the tires? Brakes still good? Any track events?

Car is located in Oregon, I can get you interior shots if your interested . Options are Engine bonnet, yellow calipers,travel package heated seats,heated mirrors,board computer,ggt . Tires are in ok shape a few miles left in them but will need replacing soon . no track events

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this is still for sale? I'm on the hunt for an 06-07 Gallardo coupe/spyder in a 6 speed manual. Thanks :)

Does anyone know if this is still for sale? I'm on the hunt for an 06-07 Gallardo coupe/spyder in a 6 speed manual. Thanks :)

Yes still for sale.

If it was darker silver, I'd be on it. Looks like its great condition.

This looks like a hell of a deal for someone, but don't let the color put you off.

You would be amazed how great this silver looks if you replace the wheels with titanium Callistos. It makes it look like a completely different car and it's stunning!

This looks like a hell of a deal for someone, but don't let the color put you off.

You would be amazed how great this silver looks if you replace the wheels with titanium Callistos. It makes it look like a completely different car and it's stunning!

Agree. The silver is ridiculously persecuted in this car, it's as if every Lambo has to be a "LOOK AT ME!!!!" yellow/orange/green in order to sell on the secondary market.

The various silvers and grays are some of the best colors on L-cars, hands down.