G55 AMG Kompressor

Guest skokos

The interior color that looks white is called porcelain and I have seen it on US cars but when dealers order white G's which isn't much they always pick black interior. A customer can order white/porcelain if they wish. Most you will see are in black cars here. The biggest issue with ordering the car like you want is most likely they won't discount the car which can be as much as 15k if you shop around.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, you have good taste! I actually put my name down for one last week :D

I'm busy waiting for the dealer to come back to me on the prices for the G65 version, but it doesn't look good. The G55 here is about $370,000 US :blink: Apparently you get more options etc. for EURO version.

Guest skokos

Mike,congrats! I would suggest passing on the G65,for the huge price you would pay over the G55 you could mod one ,save a 100K and have a beast! Also you guys with the euro versions get the choice for designo mysticwhite paint,its new for this year and i would highly recommend it! I think it looks fantastic

Hi Rob,

Thanks! I assume the mystic white is a pearlescant white? In any case, I don't think I would get it in white. The V12 Vantage is also that colour. The Phantom and few others are normal white. I was thinking a battleship gray (like LP640) for the G-wagen.

I think the 65 will be a rip off, but it's good to know none the less. I would be nice to have that engine as I doubt MB will be making it for much longer with this whole global warming, high fuel prices, recession etc. etc. There will always be V8's, but I think the V12 days are slowly being numbered.

Guest skokos
Hi Rob,

Thanks! I assume the mystic white is a pearlescant white? In any case, I don't think I would get it in white. The V12 Vantage is also that colour. The Phantom and few others are normal white. I was thinking a battleship gray (like LP640) for the G-wagen.

I think the 65 will be a rip off, but it's good to know none the less. I would be nice to have that engine as I doubt MB will be making it for much longer with this whole global warming, high fuel prices, recession etc. etc. There will always be V8's, but I think the V12 days are slowly being numbered.

Yes I believe they make a pretty cool graphite grey color on the G55 called tectite grey or something similar...

Well it would be interesting to hear any information you find out about G65 as they are very rare!

Ill keep you posted on my progress and any cool info I find and hope you will do the same!

PS $370,000 buys you a fully loaded LP640 here :bleh:

Yes I believe they make a pretty cool graphite grey color on the G55 called tectite grey or something similar...

Well it would be interesting to hear any information you find out about G65 as they are very rare!

Ill keep you posted on my progress and any cool info I find and hope you will do the same!

PS $370,000 buys you a fully loaded LP640 here :bleh:

Thanks, will do! Haha, yes - hence why I stated previous I will retire in the States :lol2:

Rob, you have good taste! I actually put my name down for one last week :D

I'm busy waiting for the dealer to come back to me on the prices for the G65 version, but it doesn't look good. The G55 here is about $370,000 US :blink: Apparently you get more options etc. for EURO version.

Still cheap compared to DENMARK (South Africa does not have the bragging rights :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen: )

But man, YOU have good taste Mike, the G65 is a blast (not to mention you other cars) . Trust my ///AMG advice and go for that one :icon_thumleft:

Please post up pictures of you AMG cars here my friend, current and past:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25217

Denmark is in it's own league... Thanks for the compliment Monaco :D

I'll post up some pics later today, I need to search through the files as the last AMG's we had were a while ago (not including the ML63's).

PS. Nice MB's!!

Guest skokos
I was thinking a battleship gray (like LP640) for the G-wagen.

For your review Mike ;)

r0013491-thumb-540x404.jpg

r0013507-thumb-500x374.jpg

r0013505-thumb-540x404.jpg

r0013504-thumb-540x404.jpg

r0013490-thumb-540x404.jpg

skokos, I have loved and wanted a 2 door G Cabrio for a few years. I ran into this one on benzworld. It was for sale in saudi arabia not sure if it still is. The problem for me is that you can't import the newer 2 doors into Canada! Enjoy some pictures......

g500cabriobzprince1.jpg

g500cabriobzprince2.jpg

g500cabriobzprince3.jpg

g500cabriobzprince4.jpg

g500cabriobzprince5.jpg

g500cabriobzprince6.jpg

g500cabriobzprince7.jpg

g500cabriobzprince8.jpg

skokos, I have loved and wanted a 2 door G Cabrio for a few years. I ran into this one on benzworld. It was for sale in saudi arabia not sure if it still is. The problem for me is that you can't import the newer 2 doors into Canada! Enjoy some pictures......

:iamwithstupid:

I LOVE those too! I've bitched at MBUSA for years about only bringing in the 5 door and not the 3 doors. :crybaby2:

skokos, I have loved and wanted a 2 door G Cabrio for a few years. I ran into this one on benzworld. It was for sale in saudi arabia not sure if it still is. The problem for me is that you can't import the newer 2 doors into Canada!

Another one for you:

70074542_afcde6c60e.jpg

Guest skokos
So how was the test drive Rob?

Im posting from my phone,I have some photos I need to load..the car was very nice but not the one im looking for. ill give a write up when I get home

Im posting from my phone,I have some photos I need to load..the car was very nice but not the one im looking for. ill give a write up when I get home

can't wait to read/see that

Guest skokos
So where the hell is your write up Rob!?

patience you anal retentive ***** haha,im working do you want a quick boring story or the full story! Ill try to type it out this evening.

LOL!!!! Working?? You guys actually do that shit during the day!? I just spend all my time here conversing with fellow car enthusiasts!