THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

rakjoe

Sounds good, also ask them if they can organize a track day with some of the factory LPs that are floating around.

vroom are you in?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like great fun! Im gonna bring my wife! :rolleyes:

i hope your kidding

Gil just text me and said hes in!

I'll only come if I can have a three way with two of the girls skokos speaks off.. :monkeyleft:

On a serious note, I will be able to know a little later if I can come or not. I don't think it will be a problem though.

Guest skokos

Great idea Vroom! I spoke with Ben Neff at LLV and he loved the idea and was going to get track info about putting together a track day,he said they were planning on doing one in the fall anyways! He also said the california lambo club was planning on doing a track day around then.is this something we would want to get them involved with? I just know how to plan parties,not track days so if any of you guys have deeper connections at LLV, by all means please take the lead LOL

Great idea Vroom! I spoke with Ben Neff at LLV and he loved the idea and was going to get track info about putting together a track day,he said they were planning on doing one in the fall anyways! He also said the california lambo club was planning on doing a track day around then.is this something we would want to get them involved with? I just know how to plan parties,not track days so if any of you guys have deeper connections at LLV, by all means please take the lead LOL

Daddy, its time for a change, do it! A track day would be lotsa fun, for the few who get out of bed early. Tip, organize the track day on DAY one.

How about looking into the Air Force base. I wanna jerk off and watch a pro do a few 0-200mph blasts in my G-TT. I will probably ask Vroom to drive for me. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:

You guys will have a great time out there!

Guest skokos

Get a good fake I.D and come man haha

:lol2:

You guys will have a great time out there!

Guest skokos

Ok so the list so far consist of:

Confirmed:

LAMBO-N-IT

SKOKOS

BEACHBUMMED

RAKJOE

ALLANLAMBO

SLOWPOKE

BEN

LISALAMBO

RAKJOE SAYS BRANDI & AMGgirl TO! HAHA

KISCO

GABE

DE993

DETROITDETOMASO

If there schedule works:

SPRITE

MR. VROOM

SUZUKIDAVE

GASMAN

SALEENFAN

SRTRICKY

Confirm for me as well! Happy to host a LP Party as well here at the trump penthouse -- should hold up to 30 people just fine and the view is the tallest in las vegas other than stratosphere! (is there a way to word that so I dont sound like a douche (despite that I am)?). Might be a fun pre-party then hit the clubs at midnight.

ben that sounds awesome! even though last time we couldnt hook up, this time will make up for that!

thanks for stepping up

Guest skokos

Megan works at TAO and is rounding up some girls when we come

DSCN0886.jpg

DSCN0888.jpg

Guest skokos
Confirm for me as well! Happy to host a LP Party as well here at the trump penthouse -- should hold up to 30 people just fine and the view is the tallest in las vegas other than stratosphere! (is there a way to word that so I dont sound like a douche (despite that I am)?). Might be a fun pre-party then hit the clubs at midnight.

HELL YA!! Ben your a local so your going to know all the best shit to do! thanks for stepping up with the penthouse playa!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

To determine if it suits the party:

http://www.trumplasvegashotel.com/Accommod...hreeBedroom.pdf -- that's the floor plan and its on the top floor (64). (Edit: Fixed link, was showing wrong suite, now correct).

I'd have the hotel make up some food and then buy a shitload of booze. There's valet parking here and they can make a special area for the cars and then use house cars to take people after the party to whatever club we're going to as well. Should be fun if we did it on a night that we went to Xs @ Encore or something since that's literally across the street (and the living room view) from here.

We can do Ariel Atom test drives and TT G #1 will be back as well. ;) Mwuaha. (BTW - Carbon fiber matte wrapped and new wheels are being put on too).

Ben

Put me on the "if their schedule works" list. I am almost sure I can make it, but I can't say for sure this early. But looking at those tig ol bitties, I just might force myself regardless if my schedule allows or not.. :shock:

Guest skokos

The last time Cassie went to vegas she was hanging out with Gavin Malloof,im going to call her and she if she wants to come and maybe make a few hook ups with her good looks through him lol

l_e8556e309ae54441b36374e7c9393fb9.jpg

Guest skokos
Put me on the "if their schedule works" list. I am almost sure I can make it, but I can't say for sure this early. But looking at those tig ol bitties, I just might force myself regardless if my schedule allows or not.. :shock:

Im going to leave you on the confirmed,ive got a feeling you will be there :lol2: