Ladies love the R8

Destructo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ladies...and hairdressers

hater! :icon_mrgreen: just drove the R8 and liking a lot! I am not into the whole war of HP and want more and dont need to track it or do the fastest time on earth, but I must say the R8 is one hell of a car--so if you have not driven yet---give it a shot---you will not regret--yes hairdresser busy given a BJ while you drive an R8 doubles your pleause.... :icon_mrgreen:

The R8 is one hell of a car!!! I can see why lamborghini wants to stay one or two steps ahead----enough said.

hater! :icon_mrgreen: just drove the R8 and liking a lot! I am not into the whole war of HP and want more and dont need to track it or do the fastest time on earth, but I must say the R8 is one hell of a car--so if you have not driven yet---give it a shot---you will not regret--yes hairdresser busy given a BJ while you drive an R8 doubles your pleause.... :icon_mrgreen:

The R8 is one hell of a car!!! I can see why lamborghini wants to stay one or two steps ahead----enough said.

The R8 is weak, underpowered and confused, X6 confused if you know what I mean.

I drove one, not impressed at all, nicer than a TT,I'll give you that, but way to far to be in the league of a Gallardo or a F430.

The other day I saw an orange one :gay:

Well, guess am not trying to debate if its better than a Gallardo or F430 but just the fact that you compare it to the two of them says that its a car that get attention. I see the R8 in a different league. True its not faster and as responsive as a "supercar", but believe unless you live in Germany all that power you can have in a Lambo or F430 will not serve you much. I think for its category amongst (Aston Vantage, Porsche 4S or Slamg) the R8 is great value for money and great performance---have you driven one yet? :icon_mrgreen:

I think AUDI will balance the "war in performance" with lamborghinis---it "SEEMS" that it is all becoming a WAR OF BRANDS--and in that war LAMBORGHINI wins :headbang: :headbang:

Well, in terms of color choices--thats a personal choice--so no comment on that.

I honestly think that if an R8 and a Gallardo were side by side, the R8 would get more looks from the ladies and the Gallardo more from the guys. I think the females like the R8 more because "it's so cute" to them while the Gallardo is just so bad ass.

We need to have a comparison and test out this theory.. :icon_mrgreen:

Personaly, I think the Gallardo looks better, but that takes nothing away from the R8. Sweet looking car, imo. It just might be my wife's next car..:)

I just posted in the mod forum that the R8 initially got my attention and as such I bought one. In fact I had the first black one in town. Once I had it I was incredibly underwhelmed as I of course compared it to all the Lamborghinis I had owned.

Now though I am reflecting upon it and comparing it in my mind to Porsche offerings. And fair is fair I have to admit I'd rather have an R8 versus a 911. Different strokes and all that but I think it's a reasonable option to Porsche's best (except the CGT obviously).

Well, guess am not trying to debate if its better than a Gallardo or F430 but just the fact that you compare it to the two of them says that its a car that get attention. I see the R8 in a different league. True its not faster and as responsive as a "supercar", but believe unless you live in Germany all that power you can have in a Lambo or F430 will not serve you much. I think for its category amongst (Aston Vantage, Porsche 4S or Slamg) the R8 is great value for money and great performance---have you driven one yet? :icon_mrgreen:

I've mentioned in my previous post that I drove one, better than a TT, don't get me wrong I like Audi I drive a Q7 everyday, yes the R8 is good value but so is a Toyota Corolla , the only reason it caught my attention because my wife likes them, she finds it very difficult to drive my Lambo but she didn't have any problems driving the R8 therefore in my eyes R8 = girly car :icon_mrgreen:

I was looking to get a R8 last year, but it was too underpowered for me. I gave it a skip and decided to wait for the V10.

I just posted in the mod forum that the R8 initially got my attention and as such I bought one. In fact I had the first black one in town. Once I had it I was incredibly underwhelmed as I of course compared it to all the Lamborghinis I had owned.

Now though I am reflecting upon it and comparing it in my mind to Porsche offerings. And fair is fair I have to admit I'd rather have an R8 versus a 911. Different strokes and all that but I think it's a reasonable option to Porsche's best (except the CGT obviously).

I would take the r8 over a 911 also, just not a Gt3.. or any turbo! Reg 911 suckass

I would take the r8 over a 911 also, just not a Gt3.. or any turbo! Reg 911 suckass

:iamwithstupid: when i think R8, im thinking base 911...

they are nice, but not in the same class as a GT2 GT3 997TT 430 or G

:iamwithstupid: when i think R8, im thinking base 911...

they are nice, but not in the same class as a GT2 GT3 997TT 430 or G

The R8 5.2 FSI is in the same class as the Gallardo, the F430 and better than the P cars mentioned. I would take the V10 R8 over a Gallardo, but the LP560 tops them all and would be my first choice. This opinion is based on driving all four variants of the G and the R8, with around 2,000 miles seat time in the R8 V10, 5k in a stock G, and test drives in the R8 V8, and the LP560.

The R8 V10 is a helluva great car, and if I wanted my sports car to do daily driving duty, it would be my first choice, period.

im sure the V-10 has some decent power, but it is just not my cup of tea. for the same money i would rather have a 430.

The R8 5.2 FSI is in the same class as the Gallardo, the F430 and better than the P cars mentioned. I would take the V10 R8 over a Gallardo, but the LP560 tops them all and would be my first choice. This opinion is based on driving all four variants of the G and the R8, with around 2,000 miles seat time in the R8 V10, 5k in a stock G, and test drives in the R8 V8, and the LP560.

The R8 V10 is a helluva great car, and if I wanted my sports car to do daily driving duty, it would be my first choice, period.

I agree, when I've turned 50 :shock: :icon_mrgreen:

Vroom and Slowpoke in Vegas :icon_pidu:

If he bans me when he sees this I will tell him you forced me to post it!!!

you are so fcuking funny, i cant stand it!

BANNED!!!! :lol2: