The new Gallardo 550-2

a007apl

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an absolutely fantastic man. Makes me so sad to think he poured his heart and soul into this company and it's cars only to have it be sold and bought numerous times while getting further and further away from the original concept of the founder.

I guess it makes me sad to watch this because it's like watching a small reflection of the whole world in general and what is going on. I also cannot help but feel that Lamborghini is using this wonderful man as a marketing tool but seeing as though Mr. Balboni is such a humble person, he doesn't seem like the kind of man that would take offense and show it. He deserve so much more from this company.

Dangit, I wish I had enough cash to buy this company and give it to him!!! That's what he deserves :)

:iamwithstupid:

Does anyone really think there's going to be any difference between the engines in the 560 & 550? It's just marketing bullshit.

Correct. Just like the LP640 LP650 Reventon all the same engine.

Great vid... definitely a humble and modest gent. Viva Valentino

That video is awesome. No one at the company deserves this more than he does. You can see how proud he is when talking about the car. It's awesome! He's my hero!

Yeah' there's been several auto critics who have always wanted a lambo with rear real wheel drive so now that has been answered.

The 550-2 does seem lot more fun!

• 3 weeks later...