Putting my DLM GTT on the dyno...

Kisco

Anything below 3% is acceptable. It's really hard to find perfectly flat roads in many areas around the country. My Renntech SLR run was made on about a 2.1% decline.

Aaron

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything below 3% is acceptable. It's really hard to find perfectly flat roads in many areas around the country. My Renntech SLR run was made on about a 2.1% decline.

Aaron

The man has spoken, Allen choose please so we can place our side bets...thanks

The man has spoken, Allen choose please so we can place our side bets...thanks

acicchelli, Thank you.

Les, I agree.

Allan, rules are anything under 3% decline. CONFIRM THE BET!! :icon_mrgreen:

Hmm, Lpower battle of the ballsacks?? Ok, my money, fiffy dolla($50!!), is on Fadi's ballsack. Any takers.... Allan?

Hmm, Lpower battle of the ballsacks?? Ok, my money, fiffy dolla($50!!), is on Fadi's ballsack. Any takers.... Allan?

:lol2:

Let the ball sacking side bets begin!! Since this is now in the General section, and for those who don't know what this is about, refer to post #240. Keep in mind that the 6.6 60-130 time is from a MODDED SLR, not a stock one.

It will be much more difficult to find a perfectly flat road in MI vs. AZ or cali.

What Allan is trying to do is get you to drive around for hours to find a flat road, heat soak your motor, and run a 7.0. :lol2:

Man, sometimes you really talk out your ass... Much more difficult to find a flat road in Michigan than AZ or Cali? LOL.... in AZ its IMPOSSIBLE to find a flat road and Cali is also all hills and dips etc.. We had to drive an hour and half to test the green Lp560 in Cali and in AZ we only found one road , and it was long enough to go 0-100 in 2600 ft elevation....

I was was talking 60-130 and 60-160 (go back and read post #205/206)... I stated 6.10-6.30 for Fadi 60-130 (6.30's are very possible on a cool MI night, but we will see soon enough :))... I am done writing non-fiction about Fadi vs an SLR. We will see what happens...bottom line RT SLR is a fast car that runs a 6.65 60-130. Good but not the end all...even the swiss cheese 750 Tip 997TT cars are running 6.50's (with its weak gearing/trans) at 650rwhp and full weight. Fadi your going to win this bet.

Yes, and the SLR is held back by not getting full power till 3rd gear and still being heavier than the 997TT. So the SLR is only going full bore from 80-130, and over 130 Ill bet the modded SLR is FASTER than the swiss cheese.

Man, sometimes you really talk out your ass... Much more difficult to find a flat road in Michigan than AZ or Cali? LOL.... in AZ its IMPOSSIBLE to find a flat road and Cali is also all hills and dips etc.. We had to drive an hour and half to test the green Lp560 in Cali and in AZ we only found one road , and it was long enough to go 0-100 in 2600 ft elevation....

It was meant to be a joke :thefinger: :icon_butt: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

There were Some flat roads in Scottsdale and LA when I was there (There are plenty of hills and mountains though and the highways arent the greatest), they may have cops on them though.

AZ is a Desert state, so there have to be places to run flat out.

MI, at least the areas I have been were FAR from flat. I haven't been to the Detroit area, so I can't comment on that.

Hey Allan, you aren't scared to have my ball sac in your sig, are you?..:lol2:

0-3% decline, 60-130 in 6.6 or better. WAITING ON YOUR CONFIRMATION......

It was meant to be a joke :thefinger: :icon_butt: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

There were Some flat roads in Scottsdale and LA when I was there (There are plenty of hills and mountains though and the highways arent the greatest), they may have cops on them though.

AZ is a Desert state, so there have to be places to run flat out.

MI, at least the areas I have been were FAR from flat. I haven't been to the Detroit area, so I can't comment on that.

Virtually impossible to find a road in az that doesnt dip up and down throughout the length of the road.. Then when you do go out into the areas where you can run they are mountainous and you are in 5000ft elevations..

Hey Allan, you aren't scared to have my ball sac in your sig, are you?..:lol2:

0-3% decline, 60-130 in 6.6 or better. WAITING ON YOUR CONFIRMATION......

0-2.1% decline as thats what Accichelli did it in... :icon_thumleft:

My guess is Fadi already has the road picked out. Anyone who drives a fast car knows many stretches of fairly flat road/ highway where you can run 60 to 130mph. My bet is on Fadi, but since no one is betting against him with cash yet, it would be hard to win money.

You were in the areas compared to Detroit that were flat as glass...

Allan, everyone is betting against you..lol.

We will see, fellas. Personally, I think it will be close with the modded SLR time, but I think I am going to significantly beat the stock SLR time. I am thinking 6.5-6.6, but we will see next weekend..:)

Oh, and a little OT, just came home from a night of racing and took out an old Fox body Stang that has gone 10.3 @ 133. I Was like 4 cars ahead at only 140.. :icon_thumleft:

I will bet he breaks 6.0...On the record now with a jaw-dropping "5.9" prediction. Even if it takes Fadi strapping on 200 Estes model rocket engines to the back of the car.

:lol2: :lol2:

I will bet he breaks 6.0...On the record now with a jaw-dropping "5.9" prediction. Even if it takes Fadi strapping on 200 Estes model rocket engines to the back of the car.