Putting my DLM GTT on the dyno...

Kisco

Hello,

First Race... I didn't hear the honk and you took off, so I just had to chase.

Second race... At 41 second mark I let off becasue there was somthing ahead,

Pump gas map lost by 1.5-2 lengths

Race Gas map.... I lost by 4-5 lengths

Fadi's car is really fast, and I knew going into the race I would loose on both his maps.

Im guessing he will put over 700 on a Dynojet on his 8 psi map,

I put down 640rwhp on a Dyno Dynamics, we are both dynoing our cars on a dynojet next week will post numbers.

Cheers,

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

First Race... I didn't hear the honk and you took off, so I just had to chase.

Second race... At 41 second mark I let off becasue there was somthing ahead,

Pump gas map lost by 1.5-2 lengths

Race Gas map.... I lost by 4-5 lengths

Fadi's car is really fast, and I knew going into the race I would loose on both his maps.

Im guessing he will put over 700 on a Dynojet on his 8 psi map,

I put down 640rwhp on a Dyno Dynamics, we are both dynoing our cars on a dynojet next week will post numbers.

Cheers,

I already admited that I jumped you the first race (check post 66). But it would not have mattered. The race before that you jumped me even harder, and I passed you pretty quickly, remember? :icon_mrgreen:

Second race, LOL, you let off at the 41 sec mark? Lets see how many people believe that. :eusa_wall:

Correct. The 350Z is faster than the Camaro, but only when it is on it's 640 rwhp, race gas setting. But that Camaro is very impressive still.

There is no such thing as an IMPRESSIVE camaro, no matter how fast it is..

I already admited that I jumped you the first race (check post 66). But it would not have mattered. The race before that you jumped me even harder, and I passed you pretty quickly, remember? :icon_mrgreen:

Second race, LOL, you let off at the 41 sec mark? Lets see how many people believe that. :eusa_wall:

See what happens when you race rice-R-roni?

There is no such thing as an IMPRESSIVE camaro, no matter how fast it is..

:iamwithstupid:

Although some people think they are the perfect family vehicle:

post-9456-1246873987_thumb.jpg

First race was on race tune, second race was on pump gas tune. First race it seems like I got the jump on him, but it wouldn't have even mattered. This car is an animal on race gas tune. As you can see, there is a significant difference between pump tune and race tune. Also, in the second race, I was racing from his sweet spot while I had to shift immediately into third.

Gallardo vs. 350Z

Mike, last night I beat that bike by about 1.5 cars after hitting the rev limiter.

:icon_thumleft:

More vids to come soon, including a TT C6 Plastic mess-06.. :shock: and a bolt on ZR1.

:icon_thumleft:

The Kisco kid rides again!

Bring an infra red cam along for those early am rolls!

Mike,

Dyno has been postponed to Saturday due to the shop owner being out of town.

Bernard, that is one video of MANY to come... :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks.

looks like a solid 700whp car.....

After finding out out how the race with the 130mph Camaro went from Fadi, and beating a 1000cc bike by 1.5 carlengths, I would now presume pump gas is closer to 700rwhp, race gas is closer if not slightly above 800rwhp (especially in the colder weather of MI). Fadis car should be a very high 130s car-low 140s car on race gas. I dont see any reason why the bolt on ZR1 would even be a close race at 600rwhp. The SPI 800 car will be the closest race for it for sure IMO, and VERY few cars would touch either of them on the road (Especially 5th-6th gear as the car is just STUPID fast in these gears)

After finding out out how the race with the 130mph Camaro went from Fadi, and beating a 1000cc bike by 1.5 carlengths, I would now presume pump gas is closer to 700rwhp, race gas is closer if not slightly above 800rwhp (especially in the colder weather of MI). Fadis car should be a very high 130s car-low 140s car on race gas.

Now that I have been driving the car for a few days, I will have to say that I agree with you 100%.

Fadi, nice vid. I used to own a fully built 350Z that put down 615whp on pump gas, 687 on race gas. At the time, I was also racing 900RR bikes and pulling them on the highway from a roll. Since the Z has shorter gears, it does well from 60 to 130. The fact that you pulled it so hard speaks volumes to me.

Nice job, can't wait to see the numbers. I will chime in with my guess of 640whp on pump and 690 on race gas. If I win, I want a ride!

Thanks, guys.

Liquid, did you get your wheels? And did you mean 790 rwhp?.. :icon_mrgreen:

NO MORE VIDS TODAY? :lol2:

Not today, but will have a few this weekend.. :icon_thumleft:

Work during the week, play during the weekend.. :icon_mrgreen:

After seeing RedGTS' post about 600rwhp at 4psi, I think I should revise my estimate. Let's say 680 @ 8psi and 730 @ 10psi. The fact that these cars make so much power per lb of boost blows my mind. Can't wait for the results.

And a personal thanks to Fadi for taking care of me on my new wheels. Pics soon, don't want to hijack this thread.

After seeing RedGTS' post about 600rwhp at 4psi, I think I should revise my estimate. Let's say 680 @ 8psi and 730 @ 10psi. The fact that these cars make so much power per lb of boost blows my mind. Can't wait for the results.

And a personal thanks to Fadi for taking care of me on my new wheels. Pics soon, don't want to hijack this thread.

I am really looking forward to getting my car on the rollers.

950 rwhp for the UGR set up...WOW!!!

Tim, you are very welcome. Looking forward to getting you all taken care of.. :icon_thumleft:

[/quote

I say 690 @ 8psi and 750 @ 10psi. Its going to be mad ridiculous! I cant wait for the results

I say 690 @ 8psi and 750 @ 10psi. Its going to be mad ridiculous! I cant wait for the results

Les, I won't be dyno'ing the low boost map. No sense. Only higher boost (10 lbs.) map.

Les, I won't be dyno'ing the low boost map. No sense. Only higher boost (10 lbs.) map.

Ok well then my predictions are 750awhp which prolly means +/- 800rwhp at 10psi

Ok well then my predictions are 750awhp which prolly means +/- 800rwhp at 10psi

After driving the car for a few days, I am going to say this is the best guess yet and I am right there with you, Les. We will see.