Ughhh

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhaha true. thats the ONE thing i give him the slightest bit of credit for.... allthough half these rappers pay other people (usually amateurs that sell their beats online and never end up getting credit) really low sums of money and dont make anything themselves.

i seriously contemplated going to music production school so i could become a producer and make my way up the chain and take down the shitty rap industry from the inside.. allthough i dont think its possible because no matter how shitty the song is, for SOME fucked up reason, kids will still listen to it on repeat and the radio statios will play it on the hour forhalf a year

seriously i wish some artist would just make a REALLY shitty joke of a song that became way popular and then when teh world is having orgasms over it, come out and be like "you are all fcuking tools and we made this song to show you how much of fcuking clone sheep dipshits you all are"...

His pad in Miami is 11 mil. He doesnt do coke, he smoked a lot of weed and does the codeine purple drink dance. He makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$. He is supposedly a very nice and humble guy outside of his raps. I think he will be ok no matter what any of us think of him.

If you dont recall that too much of the Sizzurp can kill you. It happend recently to another rapper. He drinks the stuff every night along with the pot, so too much of anything can be VERY bad for you.

Which song was it?

I gave the song "Shoot me down" a few worthy listens....off The Carter III, I think it's a great song.

I've had a hard time accepting Lil Wayne into the upper echelon of rap's elite, but he does show signs of greatness here and there.

The songs I heard recently are one with him and Gucci Mane which was crazy. Some of the verses are great such as "Life is a gamble and I'm all about my poker chips." and "you n$$$as don't want beef like a Vegan" I just put it on a CD on Sunday. There is another one with Mike Jones as well.

I also put the new Eminem CD in my car on Sunday. His rhymes are crazy as always. But crazy in a psychotic way. He is as talented as always, but he has jumped into the deep end this time.

My favorite verse of all time from Eminem is "I'll murder you hoes worse than a convertible flipping vertical, nose first, with the top off, landing upside down."

If you dont recall that too much of the Sizzurp can kill you. It happend recently to another rapper. He drinks the stuff every night along with the pot, so too much of anything can be VERY bad for you.

The songs I heard recently are one with him and Gucci Mane which was crazy. Some of the verses are great such as "Life is a gamble and I'm all about my poker chips." and "you n$$$as don't want beef like a Vegan" I just put it on a CD on Sunday. There is another one with Mike Jones as well.

I also put the new Eminem CD in my car on Sunday. His rhymes are crazy as always. But crazy in a psychotic way. He is as talented as always, but he has jumped into the deep end this time.

My favorite verse of all time from Eminem is "I'll murder you hoes worse than a convertible flipping vertical, nose first, with the top off, landing upside down."

Yes I am aware of what the purple drink can do. That Eminem line is sick, especially when in full, where is it from?

pull the nine out during the rhyme bout while im spittin this s**t, put a clip and it spits five rounds and murder you hoes worse than a convertible, flipping vertical nose first with the top off, landing upside down"

Yes I am aware of what the purple drink can do. That Eminem line is sick, especially when in full, where is it from?

I believe its from a DJ's mixtape. I dont recall the name of it, but I remember listening tot hat song over and over for that line.

The next line goes: Tied down and ducktaped, f$%k [email protected] something with my nutz sh@ved.

He's a lucky guy to be in the position he is, and more power to him for enjoying his success. He sure could stand to be a little taller though, that seating position is killing his street cred :)

Tom

I dont give a damn about the Veyron, Im just hating because I think he sounds like complete shit and dont understand the fascination with his "music" and his giggles and fragmented raps...

I just wish people would have individuality in terms of music taste in this generation and stop blindly following what the radio stations tell them is "what's hot"...

Ryan Seacrest can choke on a dick too for further perpetuating all this garbage.

shade

I dont give a damn about the Veyron, Im just hating because I think he sounds like complete shit and dont understand the fascination with his "music" and his giggles and fragmented raps...

I just wish people would have individuality in terms of music taste in this generation and stop blindly following what the radio stations tell them is "what's hot"...

Ryan Seacrest can choke on a dick too for further perpetuating all this garbage.

shade

I agree with you, his stuff that hits mainstream isn't that great, especially compared to his older stuff. However, his freestyles over older beats as well as his freestyles in general tend to be much better without all the autotune and techno crap. Unfortunately those don't sell despite how they are much better.

shade

You are just hating and you know it. I would try to care less of what other people listen to and like, and care more about what I do.

You are just hating and you know it. I would try to care less of what other people listen to and like, and care more about what I do.

well said :icon_thumleft:

i only care about what other people listen to and like because i cant even have an intelligent conversation about music with my close friends anymore because they have been brainwashed by MTV and popular radio into thinking that the weeks top 40 songs are the musical equivelant of the holy bible itself... its kind of annoying and i think i need to find new friends.

yes i am hating...... the music. not because the man owns a veyron. yes its a cool car but id rather have a countach or a diablo, hence the reason im on LAMBOpower, ;)

i only care about what other people listen to and like because i cant even have an intelligent conversation about music with my close friends anymore because they have been brainwashed by MTV and popular radio into thinking that the weeks top 40 songs are the musical equivelant of the holy bible itself... its kind of annoying and i think i need to find new friends.

yes i am hating...... the music. not because the man owns a veyron. yes its a cool car but id rather have a countach or a diablo, hence the reason im on LAMBOpower, ;)

Then why are you in the Veyron section.

Wow, even in America, the United States of America and on a Lamborghini forum there are some peopling expressing hate for a guy in a Veyron, just wow!

There are haters everywhere and I really don't see the point; it's a waste of time and effort. Who cares what people drive, as long as they're happy.

LOL

i love how a 1990 lotus driver thinks lil wayne sucks at what he does. why don't you go show everyone how much better you are then lil wayne and show us how many millions you can make. since he is just absolutely garbage you shouldn't have a tough time making better music then him. i hate people like you. YOU ARE PATHETIC!

so i guess i have to drive a veyron or other equal car to what he drives in order to have my own personal opinion and think that someones music or voice doesnt sound good to my ears?

remember when people made music for the love of the music and NOT for the money? When people put passion and creativity into what they did and didnt just auto-tune everything over a generic cookie-cutter beat with a bass and snare?

whatever though, im done hating, yes he is an excellent producer and probably deserves the majority of the fame and money he has for that, i just think his voice sounds pretty bad (maily the pop-radio auto-tuned stuff) and the singles of his that are on the radio currently arent really the type of work of his that should be represented on a top 40 countdown. if some of the station djs would dig deeper onto these albums and find the better songs insead of just playing the "club bangers" to death, maybe i could appreciate modern music a little more...

shade

shadeone, your a damn hater just bite your tongue and say nice car.

anywase, lil wayne has been officially in the game since 15, so he more than deserves what he has. how many of these rappers that you hear on the radio will be around in 4-5 years? not even half. hes been in the game for 12 years now and he keeps making hit after hit.

Personally I rather see him in the new reventon roadster

• 4 weeks later...

How can I become a 'rapa so that I can buy one of these cars also?

"Cruising my Gallardo

Lookin fine,

Got lots of cheese,

Got lots of rhyme.

All you haters,

Won't get my time."

Need a Veyron

Vehicle mighty fine.

Comes with twins

turbo time.

Babes adore me,

even the ones that don't know me

pretty soon

they will, eh homey?

I can rap wit' da best

put these lyrics to the test

until the veyron is in da crib

I won't rest!"

Wat' up, sucker?

• 4 weeks later...

A five dollar note in the pocket of a serial killer is the same as that

in the pocket of a doctor.

"Just hating"? On a forum which espouses the appreciation of the

finer things in life, that statement, would embarass me had it come

from my keyboard. As it stands, I'm laughing you wrote that.

I think most are astute enough to know that this 'music' is all just

white noise garbage to reap as much vacant minded dollars.

It's not as though he's a banker, or investment broker etc pioneering

a new methodolgy to further stabilize an economic system. Or anything else

of any substance in the world, earning inordinate amounts of money.

These people, are the kind that are easy to 'hate' because they are

deserving. They deserve it, for debasing the efforts of many which ultimately

work towards stable monetary systems.

/rant.

Really.....'just hating'..... :rolleyes: