Lambo Tool!

ab

I appreciate your reply, RomanDad. You're right that someone should be willing to accept criticism, and I am.

What you failed to address is whether the posts are harassing, obscene, or profane. I agree with you that opinion should be protected and I value the 1st amendment and do not advocate censorship. And the posts here, if not themselves harassing, obscene, or profane, are inciting such behavior. Here's two posts to my blog that have come from Lambopower members:

"DAVID!! WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH YOU BIG LYING HOMO!! THAT SO CALLED “LAMBORGHINI” IS A KIT CAR!!! A FAKE!! A REPLICA YOU BIG LYING BITCH" from skokos

and from another member (ab I presume because the poster's IP address comes up with a Louisville address also)

"Submitted on 2009/08/03 at 11:19pm

You Lamborghini is fake! You’re a coke head.

You lie to your kids and tell then that’s a 1994? LOL! More like a 1984 Fiero with a DNR Lambo Kit. The wheel wells look sooo nice…NOT! You’re a piece of lying shit like your fake Lamborghini wanna be. So shove some more white coke up your nose. LOL!"

People can say what they want about me, and I can take it. Telling me to do cocaine or calling me a bitch and a homo is definitely either harassing, obscene, or profane is it not? That's my only point. As a lawyer, I know you can take either side of an argument. I'm interested to hear your perspective.

Have you been out drinking? You are gonna get so owned on here it is not gonna be funny. This is a pretty opinionated crowd here and you are better off letting this shit die off and quit telling people about your "lamborghini". But if you chose to I am sure many here will be here for the lulz! :icon_toilet:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is one of the first threads where I've seen a kit car owner defend that its a kit car because its a "DNR Kit". (Oddly, the same acronym means DO NOT RETURN, haha!) God damn, if I knew these kits existed, I'd have bought one yeaaaaaaars ago!

I do understand the kit car concept though, ten years ago you cant buy a Lambo so its a cheap alternative. Now, there's NO reason to spend a dime on a kit car of any true "quality", because there are so many used Lambos now, its really not much of a price difference all things considered.

And lay off the coke if you do it, see what happened to Billy Mays? Like him, and this thread....... BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!!

As a lawyer you should also know that a public forum where everyone hates your specific car is probably not a wise place to defend yourself. This is as you might say Judge Judy court.

This is one of the first threads where I've seen a kit car owner defend that its a kit car because its a "DNR Kit". (Oddly, the same acronym means DO NOT RETURN, haha!) God damn, if I knew these kits existed, I'd have bought one yeaaaaaaars ago!

I do understand the kit car concept though, ten years ago you cant buy a Lambo so its a cheap alternative. Now, there's NO reason to spend a dime on a kit car of any true "quality", because there are so many used Lambos now, its really not much of a price difference all things considered.

And lay off the coke if you do it, see what happened to Billy Mays? Like him, and this thread....... BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!!

As a lawyer you should also know that a public forum where everyone hates your specific car is probably not a wise place to defend yourself. This is as you might say Judge Judy court.

LOL dnr also means (do not resuscitate) in medical terms. Like what he should have done in this thread!

I can't believe you're trying to pawn that off on people as a real Diablo. Any twit with half a brain can point out a million things wrong with that kit.

This thread is hilarious! Dad owned this guy :lol2:

I appreciate your reply, RomanDad Here's two posts to my blog that have come from Lambopower members:

"DAVID!! WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH YOU BIG LYING HOMO!! THAT SO CALLED “LAMBORGHINI” IS A KIT CAR!!! A FAKE!! A REPLICA YOU BIG LYING BITCH" from skokos

Thats classic skokos style right there!! :lol2: :lol2:

Guest skokos
This thread is hilarious! Dad owned this guy :lol2:

Thats classic skokos style right there!! :lol2: :lol2:

:la:

fcuk this guy,if romandad or someone needs to edit my post for the sake of L-power then so be it but until then........Dude. your a fcuking loser who is giving financial advice to people based on the "ILLUSION of wealth "IE: LISTEN TO ME!!! IM SUCCESSFUL AND BOUGHT A LAMBORGHINI!!" When in reality you own a driving piece of "chevy hunk a shit"

HOW fcuking PISSED would those people be if they knew the douche bag they were listening to for financial advice was a PHONY.

Until we chat again,

cash-flipping-off.jpg

This dude is Fake douche bag, all MLM people are douche bag or?

I remeber Skokos helped his friend to throw a party at the New Mansion, Was he in MLM?

I appreciate your reply, RomanDad. You're right that someone should be willing to accept criticism, and I am.

What you failed to address is whether the posts are harassing, obscene, or profane. I agree with you that opinion should be protected and I value the 1st amendment and do not advocate censorship. And the posts here, if not themselves harassing, obscene, or profane, are inciting such behavior. Here's two posts to my blog that have come from Lambopower members:

and from another member (ab I presume because the poster's IP address comes up with a Louisville address also)

"Submitted on 2009/08/03 at 11:19pm

You Lamborghini is fake! You’re a coke head.

You lie to your kids and tell then that’s a 1994? LOL! More like a 1984 Fiero with a DNR Lambo Kit. The wheel wells look sooo nice…NOT! You’re a piece of lying shit like your fake Lamborghini wanna be. So shove some more white coke up your nose. LOL!"

People can say what they want about me, and I can take it. Telling me to do cocaine or calling me a bitch and a homo is definitely either harassing, obscene, or profane is it not? That's my only point. As a lawyer, I know you can take either side of an argument. I'm interested to hear your perspective.

Once again David.... I am a moderator at LAMBO-POWER.COM.

I am NOT a Moderator on your blog. I've never been to your blog... Hell... I don't even know the address of your blog. Mainly because, I don't give a rats ass what people post on your blog. Im not interested in your product.... So what people post on your blog, whether they happen to be members of LP.com or not, is NONE OF MY GODDAMNED BUSINESS. So I have no idea why you are giving me examples of what people are writing on YOUR BLOG as a violation of OUR TOS.

The TOS of LAMBO-POWER.COM applies to people while they are POSTING TO LAMBO-POWER.COM. "Why is that?", you may ask. "Why doesn't RomanDad set the Rules for the entire internet? NAY.... THE ENTIRE WORLD?" Oh David.... Finally something you and I agree about.... But alas, the rest of the internet (and world) just haven't come to the logical conclusion that you and I have: that I SHOULD BE THE ALL-POWERFUL EMPEROR OF EVERYTHING.....

But.... until that glorious day comes, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO MODERATE YOUR OWN GODDAMNED BLOG, AND QUIT BUGGING ME ABOUT IT.

"Why doesn't RomanDad set the Rules for the entire internet? NAY.... THE ENTIRE WORLD?" UT IT.

:lol2: :lol2:

Hey RomanDad, if you are going to set the rules for the entire internet and world, can you please make me a moderator at [Edited for violating religion policy]

:lol2: :lol2:

Hey RomanDad, if you are going to set the rules for the entire internet and world, can you please make me a moderator at the vatican?

I want to ban that pompous ass pope.

See... Finally something I can moderate.....

NO RELIGION!

Poser guy, I'm going to do you a favor. You will accomplish nothing here but bring

more shame on yourself so you really need to let this die. I would suggest getting rid of that

car and never try to bluff people again. You saw a chance to pull a scheme, thought it would work so you

gave it a try. Obviously you haven't been able to snowball enough people to make "real" money and just ended

up looking the fool so it's time to move on. You learned the hard way, Lambo fans are avid and rabid.

Be genuine with them and you will have a great time with loyal respectful people, but try your B.S. and consider yourself

lucky to have any self-worth left by the time you run out the door.

WTF is this? A fake bush too?!

DNwGeorgeBush%20book%20sign%20lo.jpg

OMG. He lives in Bizarro world....

bworld.gif

Hey Romandad, I have just been sitting on the toilet, delivering a mighty fine brown trout but can you moderate on how I wipe?

Thanks.

See... I could..... But it might be considered obscene, as it involves a canned ham, two ounces of KY jelly and an ant farm.

See... I could..... But it might be considered obscene, as it involves a canned ham, two ounces of KY jelly and an ant farm.

I am all ears.

And dirty hole.

I am all ears.

And dirty hole.

When did I lose control of this thread????

(I Know... Right after you lost control of your bowels!!!! "Rimshot" I'll be here all week! Be sure to tip the waitress on the way out.)

When did I lose control of this thread????

(I Know... Right after you lost control of your bowels!!!! "Rimshot" I'll be here all week! Be sure to tip the waitress on the way out.)

My bowels are in-control, I took my man nappy off before I sat on the potty....

But to re-rail this thread back to normality... well a kind of. It would be a great opportunity to question and discuss the mindset of a replica owner.

For example, when you need a bucket, do you get out and buy a colander and then patch all the holes up and tell people it is a bucket?

Does your wife know that it is a replica? Do your clients and kids? Do you actually admit to people when filling up the car that it is in fact a replica? If so what are their facial expressions and reactions to you?

And edit to ask where do you go to get it serviced?

For example, when you need a bucket, do you get out and buy a colander and then patch all the holes up and tell people it is a bucket?

:lol2: